Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480

Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480 (page 2 of 22)

MPNs: BL480 and BL480NZ

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Marta

Marta

Great blender

Great blender, it has an enormous power,yes. But it doesn't have an obstacle because whatever you'll blend for one minute will become hot, yes. So if you're making a milkshake, smoothies etc. You'll also new and ice cube. Another thing about this 'power beast': it is way too loud!!!
Looking for powerful blender? This is the one you need

Purchased in January 2017 for A$120.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Cocktails, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Janey

JaneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gadget for healthy drinks!

Bought this one a year ago as a christmas present for myself and don't want to miss it. Great for quick healthy shakes. It crushes nuts and ice and having the 3 portable containers means you can take your smoothy with you straight away. You can even make whipped cream with it. Easy to clean and it is not too big to be stored away when not in use.

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices and Smoothies
MMM

MMMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent blender

I have had the Nutri Ninja IQ for over 12 months and have found that it suits our needs perfectly.
Great for smoothies etc. Handles ice cream, ice, fruits and veggies well.

No need for wasted fruit with this blender.

Cleaning cups etc easy however, not so easy when there is any overflow near the cog.

My only criticism would be that it is VERY loud however, it does the job so quickly it's not a big deal.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$120.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Sherly

Sherly

Does Work -very Hard To Click It In.second Bought As The First One Was Trouble

Not at all blending. This is the third one I bought as the previous two was not working.
Blends ok. I liked it initially that's why kept buying the same item. Bu

Purchased in May 2018 at tugerranong for A$250.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This unit's blending function is superb. Works a treat with friut and vegetables, the only drawback is the noise level which can "raise the dead": great if you need the kids to get up and out of bed - just to complain.
Haven't used the "sip & seal lids" so cannot comment.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$138.00.

Product is used Daily
Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Sandy

SandyPittsburgh

Exactly what I needed

I am very satisfied w/this blender. I can put raw vegetables/fruit and get a great consistency. I use it 2/3xs a day. I'm no longer losing all of the "good stuff" when I juice. Instead I just put it in the blender or save all the pulp from my juicer and use it for my smoothies. I give it a 4* just because it's loud (I know I disturb my neighbours in the morning)..You won't be disappointed when you bring this home

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Elly C

Elly CAU

Very good product

This product is good. our family love it so far. my husband uses for protein shakes and my kids use it for smoothies. easy to clean. but can be a bit noisy. comes with cups to bring out too.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Laura

LauraBerkeley vale

Perfect

Love it!! Blends everything perfectly! Doesn’t take that long and is easy to use. Can be noisey but that’s pretty normal for blenders. Easy and quick to clean. Haven’t had any dramas with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Charlie Bear

Charlie BearHillside

Not bad but not great?

The ninja was a hyped up product so i was a bit hesitant to get one. The blender does blend really well however it is annoying that you have to hold it down to blend. I have only blended fruit and veggies before and it does this really well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

AngelJ

AngelJAU

Powerful and great for smoothies

Love this blender, mostly used for protein shakes, smoothies and açaí bowls and produces smooth and creamy texture without lumps.
Easy to use and powerful for things like frozen fruit and nuts.
Is loud just like any powerful blender but is super quick to blend. Looks good and durable.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

use it for anything and it gets the job done

The Nutri Ninja is great for the on the go breakfast or an afternoon snack everything works you can make smoothies thick shakes, and so much more throw some froze mango in and milk in and hey presto you have a thick mango smoothie for summer.mix different juices or fruit bring out your creative side with The Nutri Ninja.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Aaron

Aaron

Not too bad

We've found this product does a fantastic job at blending ANYTHING we can fit in it. The only issue we've had is that the screw on blending cap (with the blades attached) has split and has now happened with the replacement aswell.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Allie

AllieSydney

Can't live without it!

I literally use this product everyday and have no idea how I lived without it before! It is a great size that it fits perfectly on the counter without getting in the way and makes perfect smoothies in just seconds!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Jamie

JamieMelbourne, VIC

Great Blender

Great blender. Chops, blends anything you throw at it. Easy to clean parts, just throw them all in the dishwasher, love the different size juice containers too with their portable 'on the go' drinking lids. Only gripe is the noise, jee whiz is it noisy, are they all like this? I'm sure it breaks some sort of Health and Safety regulations, my 3 y/o has to cover ears! Other than this great design and use.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Ian

IanBundall

Makes great smooties and Acai bowls

Blends very thoroughly whether it is ice or frozen fruit and or chunks of room temperature vege or fruit.
I haven't found foods that work poorly with this blender. the 1000 watts is also good grunt for what you need.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

May

MayMelbourne

Awesome quality machine and super easy to clean

We loved our nutri Ninja. It is quite loud as reviewed by others but it's only for a short duration. Been using it for a while now and never fail to produce smooth consistency smoothies or juices and even to blend sauces for cooking. Super easy to clean and the blades are of great quality!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

Loud, but effective!

Purchased yesterday and enjoying it! I think you definitely expect a blender to make a bit of noise but this will take some getting used to on early mornings.
The design is great and easy to clean. The cups lock in tightly with the blade attachment. Very easy to assemble and disassemble. I really like the auto functions that pulse on and off on its own. Beats standing there turning it off and on.

Marcela

Marcela

Too noisy!

It works well but it’s too noisy worst than a construction site! If you live in an apartment or unit your neighbors will hate you for using this! The cup leaks as well and stinks even if properly cleaned... I wish I have got a nutri bullet instead the ninja!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Kezza

Kezza

Love it

My partner got one the other week and we love it have used it everyday since buying it. No real use for all the extra buttons but still good. It does wat it needs to

criscros

criscrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Choose another blender

I've had my Auto IQ 1000W Nutri Ninja for three years and it is so loud, I am afraid that it disturbs my neighbour. It does a reasonable job of pulverising everything but now the plastic parts that connect the motor to the blades are disintegrating. Every time I use it and wipe it down, the cloth is blackened and my hands are black after unscrewing the top. OK, it is out of warranty but any product should last longer than that so I would not recommend it. I am not sure how toxic the black plastic is but I don't feel safe using it now. I bought it from Myers but they no longer stock it and I cannot contact the Australian supplier.

Date PurchasedJul 2015