Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480

Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480 (page 2 of 22)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Used for:
    • Smoothies (16)
    • Juices (11)
    • Soups (8)
    • Cocktails (4)
    • Dips & Condiments (4)
    • Nut Butters (3)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (6)
    • Daily (5)
    • Weekly (4)
    • Rarely (1)
  • Safety

Charlie Bear

Charlie BearHillside

Not bad but not great?

The ninja was a hyped up product so i was a bit hesitant to get one. The blender does blend really well however it is annoying that you have to hold it down to blend. I have only blended fruit and veggies before and it does this really well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

AngelJ

AngelJAU

Powerful and great for smoothies

Love this blender, mostly used for protein shakes, smoothies and açaí bowls and produces smooth and creamy texture without lumps.
Easy to use and powerful for things like frozen fruit and nuts.
Is loud just like any powerful blender but is super quick to blend. Looks good and durable.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

use it for anything and it gets the job done

The Nutri Ninja is great for the on the go breakfast or an afternoon snack everything works you can make smoothies thick shakes, and so much more throw some froze mango in and milk in and hey presto you have a thick mango smoothie for summer.mix different juices or fruit bring out your creative side with The Nutri Ninja.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Aaron

Aaron

Not too bad

We've found this product does a fantastic job at blending ANYTHING we can fit in it. The only issue we've had is that the screw on blending cap (with the blades attached) has split and has now happened with the replacement aswell.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Allie

AllieSydney

Can't live without it!

I literally use this product everyday and have no idea how I lived without it before! It is a great size that it fits perfectly on the counter without getting in the way and makes perfect smoothies in just seconds!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Jamie

JamieMelbourne, VIC

Great Blender

Great blender. Chops, blends anything you throw at it. Easy to clean parts, just throw them all in the dishwasher, love the different size juice containers too with their portable 'on the go' drinking lids. Only gripe is the noise, jee whiz is it noisy, are they all like this? I'm sure it breaks some sort of Health and Safety regulations, my 3 y/o has to cover ears! Other than this great design and use.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Ian

IanBundall

Makes great smooties and Acai bowls

Blends very thoroughly whether it is ice or frozen fruit and or chunks of room temperature vege or fruit.
I haven't found foods that work poorly with this blender. the 1000 watts is also good grunt for what you need.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

May

MayMelbourne

Awesome quality machine and super easy to clean

We loved our nutri Ninja. It is quite loud as reviewed by others but it's only for a short duration. Been using it for a while now and never fail to produce smooth consistency smoothies or juices and even to blend sauces for cooking. Super easy to clean and the blades are of great quality!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Gee

GeeCentral Coast

Loud, but effective!

Purchased yesterday and enjoying it! I think you definitely expect a blender to make a bit of noise but this will take some getting used to on early mornings.
The design is great and easy to clean. The cups lock in tightly with the blade attachment. Very easy to assemble and disassemble. I really like the auto functions that pulse on and off on its own. Beats standing there turning it off and on.

Marcela

Marcela

Too noisy!

It works well but it’s too noisy worst than a construction site! If you live in an apartment or unit your neighbors will hate you for using this! The cup leaks as well and stinks even if properly cleaned... I wish I have got a nutri bullet instead the ninja!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Kezza

Kezza

Love it

My partner got one the other week and we love it have used it everyday since buying it. No real use for all the extra buttons but still good. It does wat it needs to

criscros

criscros

Choose another blender

I've had my Auto IQ 1000W Nutri Ninja for three years and it is so loud, I am afraid that it disturbs my neighbour. It does a reasonable job of pulverising everything but now the plastic parts that connect the motor to the blades are disintegrating. Every time I use it and wipe it down, the cloth is blackened and my hands are black after unscrewing the top. OK, it is out of warranty but any product should last longer than that so I would not recommend it. I am not sure how toxic the black plastic is but I don't feel safe using it now. I bought it from Myers but they no longer stock it and I cannot contact the Australian supplier.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Minimal use and less than a year..stops working

I haven't had a chance to address this with Ninja ... having this less than a year it has started giving me problems .. as well the smaller 4 dough Etc container has cracked.. I paid a good bit of money for this to not be a problem especially so soon.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Rachael

RachaelPerth

Love the power but cup leaks

The cup with the sippy lid leaks on to me when I drink from it. I've tried various ways to screw it down - it's not operator error. Blending is excellent although very loud as other reviewers state. I can deal with that tho.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Maree

Maree

Love it!

This beast is loud but it blitzes everything inside of it. I use this to make smoothies and protein shakes. Cleaning of the inside of the lid can be annoying as theres small areas where mess can get stuck. The device is heavy, so no chance of the machine bouncing off the bench. I'm sad its been discontinued as i think its the most value blender on the market, and most others that would be as good would be three times the price. If you see one, don't wait, get it! you won't regret the purchase. Replacement parts are available on facebook.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Excellent blender but OMG is it loud!!

This blender does a fabulous job, of which is what you want a blender to do. Only bad thing is that it is super loud. Hurts your ears to use it. I thinking of maybe purchasing a jug or something that would muffle the noise a bit.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Ben S

Ben SMelbourne

I love my NINJA!

I bought my Ninja 3 months ago and I am very happy with it. The motor is extremely powerful and with the sharp blade together they can crush ice and make icy cocktails, blend fruits and juice to make smoothies and blend other ingredients to make dressing and dips.
This blender is reliable, sturdy and not excessively noisy. The Ninja has many features, smooth blend, blend and pulse. I like the pulse button because I can choose how much I want the ice to be crushed or fruits to be blended. My ninja sits on the bench ready to be used daily and looks nice as a device feature.
The Ninja is very easy to use as there is a button for each mode and a display showing the timer.
I’m very happy with this product, 5 Stars!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Yann

YannPerth

Amazing product, been 3 years now and no signs of slowing down

Bought this product when my nutribullet broke down after 2 years of everyday use and it has been serving me well since then. I would recommend the ninja to anyone.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Jackie

JackieNerang

Blends Properly - Even Nuts

I used to have an old Aldi bullet imitation blender which worked ok, i really only could use it to blend banana and milk. Anything else would come out like water with lumps.
The Nutri Bullet is soo much better. I can put oats, nuts, ice etc and it always gets it all when i use the IQ setting. Even if i leave some honey in there it blends the licuid enough to dissolve the honey off the wall of the cup. My old bullet always left un-blended honey on the sides and at the bottom.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Jeremy P

Jeremy PNorth Queensland, QLD

I love this product, but the quality is a bit..

This is my third one of these blender thingies. First one was a nutribullet and that basically developed a bad habit of smoking few days after warranty. The second one was a nutri ninja. That lasted me about 2 years & got the same smoking issue before I tossed it in the bin.

Hopefully, this one is going to last me a while. It's really great when it works. If you are like me and most Australians that aren't eating enough fruits and vegetables, this is what you need! Find some recipes online and try them out, I found most of them taste pretty good. I only hope the quality control for these little units would be better. Pretty wasteful to throw them out every 2 years or so.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

See all Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480 reviews

oswaldo novaes

oswaldo novaesasked

ninja auto IQ 1000W - nutri ninja - pro BL482 70. The motor is fine but the blade assembly leaks into the motor base. I have bought new blades twice on Amazon and they also leaked. What can be done?
NOTE: I replaced the original blade assembly, which worked fine until it was not rotating freely any longer.

Gaye
Gaye

oswaldo, yes, I had it leak sometimes, but found that if i put it on carefully and did it up tight that it was fine...

Cgm

Cgmasked

My Ninja Auto-iQ is showing 2 dashes on the LED display instead of a zero and the blades do not turn. Any advice would be much appreciated

Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

The dashes seem to remain as part of a safety feature if the pressure mechanism isn't properly engaged. With the first model I had, the pressure sensors became increasingly faulty over time to the point that if it showed dashes, I had to apply pressure to and hold down the cup at just the right angle for it to blend. If that didn't work I would take the cup & blade assembly out of the base, rotate the plastic teeth and insert them into the next groove & try again. In the end it became too difficult to use so I returned and replaced it under warranty. Good thing I paid for the extended warranty because the replacement unit is beginning to act up in the same way.. Return the unit if you can

Ales

Alesasked

Where is the switch on the unit?

Alan
Alan

When the unit is plugged in to the electrical outlet and the power is switched on 2 horizontal bars appear on the LCD screen. Facing the unit switches, the top left button reads stop/start, the top right button reads blend and runs for a set time. The bottom left reads “pulse” and you have the option to blend to your specifications. The bottom right button reads blend and also runs for a set time - exactly one minute. There is no need to hit the start/ stop button to start but this button is useful if you notice that what your blending has gone to far you you can stop the process.
Hope this helps, Cheers, Alan