Nutribullet 1000

Nutribullet 1000 Questions & Answers

MPNs: 36464172 and N10-0907DG

9 questions from our users

Mine leaks every time I use it. Should there be some kind of a seal in the base?

Just brought this model to make smoothies. I've only used this three times and have found that it doesn't break up frozen banana. No matter how long I leave it on, the banana comes out in lumps. Does anyone else have this problem?

Picked the 1000w nutribullet today and tried it out and the lid/blade became very loose and started leaking fluid. It was not overpacked at all, as this was replacing my 900w machine. I see that other people have the same problem and nutribullet people dont seem to respond much to any issues. I will be returning the machine unless they have a solution. I hopefully look forward to a response!
That's awful to hear! i must have got lucky with mine. I hope you get a response and a refund for your difficulties!

The rubber has come out of the lid and I cannot get in back in, machine does not work if rubber not in properly.
Sorry, can't help. I bought two of these machines and returned both of themReturned the 1000w and bought the 1200 W very happy so far , have it only for a week though.

Can you grind up dry ingredients like oats to make bliss balls and healthy slices?

Can I use it to shred beef?
I’ve never tried it with other solids but fruit and veggies. Hopefully others can help you with this question. I personally don’t think so.

Can I use this nutribullet (1000W) without adding water?
It depends on what to blend. For example, if you want to crash almonds, you don't need to add water. But if you want to make a watermelon juice or any kind of juice, you need to add some liquid.I tried this on my fruits on my very first blend and it didn’t look right so had to stop and add liquid. I wanted pure fruit juice which means I didn’t want water or other liquid in it so I was a little disappointed in that fact.

Can i crush biscuits in this?
Sorry not certain as have not tried to do it, basically use mine for smoothiesThey don't seem to do a good job crushing biscuits. It breaks them into pieces which fly around and stay very coarse. The sides get coated with the fine stuff which has to be scraped off as biscuits have a lot of fat in them. Tried it a few times with malt biscuits and ended up finishing them by hand.

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives