Nutribullet 1000

Nutribullet 1000 (page 2 of 8)

MPNs: 36464172 and N10-0907DG

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It is the crappiest product I've ever brought

Im very disappointed with this product the lid keeps unscrewing while its blending and leaks everywhere, i end up having to tighten the lid that tight that i have trouble un tightening it to have my smoothie im so disappointed as I've only had it for 5 months and also it takes to goes to crush up my ice ticked off thats an under statement.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Khanjar

Khanjar

It's very good blender perfect for vegetables and fruit too.
Very fast in few seconds you shake will be ready.
Easy to maintain and wash Also you can put it in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

On its second week. Not working

Second wk and its already not working!! Very disappointing. i should have purchased the old school with buttons to press. I hope i can return it and get my refund or replacement of another model

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Wendy

WendyBroadmeadow

NOT AS GOOD AS THE 600

Decided to upgrade but not happy.The machines blending ability is fine as long as us don't use carrots.
The 600 worked much better and I have had that for years.

Edward L

Edward LPerth

A great blender for smoothies each morning

We have used this constantly and it always breaks up the fruit leaving no large chucks to gulp down. Need to chop up the fruit a bit before putting it in but easy work to get a smoothie for that health kick in the morning. Easy to clean and it stores away in a small space without taking up lots of bench space.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Andrew r

Andrew r

Great product

This little blender is super powerful we use it for everything from fruit smoothies to crushed ice . Great set of cups with it and love the drink lid .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Mason

MasonGrantham

Love it.

I abuse this blender mercilessly and it just keeps going. I did seriously over fill it once and it got a little smoky smell, but thank to the on/off button I didn't completely fry it. That was months ago and it's still grinding out raw veggie smoothies with raw almonds and frozen berries. Love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Claire

ClaireNEWTOWN

The Nutribullet is amazing and a very good investment

This makes a jug rather than a glass which I didn't expect but I didn't really check the size before buying. It's powerful and holds enough to make 4 tall glasses - it's easy to clean which means we've used it much more than our juicer. My favourite is 2 frozen bananas and some milk.. super easy milkshakes!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Justine

Justine

Perfect

I love this blender and use it daily to make my breakfast smoothie. Super powerful, extremely quick and so easy to clean. This blender comes with 2 different sized cups which makes it convenient to make smaller or larger serves. It has no trouble cutting and blending harder ingredients such as dates or nuts and I really cannot fault this machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Missy

MissySydney

So quick and easy

I love my nutribullet. It is quick and blends everything nicely. I like the two different sized jugs to make different quantities. Easy to clean and blends ice really well. Love it

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Puddings

Puddingsmelbourne

Got the more powerful version

Got this, the more 1000 watt version as we largely use it to puree fresh baby food. The Nutribullet works particularly well in this application as it has the power to really cream fruit and veggies to a fine consistency. Good machine, very pleased with it

Kelsey Anthony

Kelsey AnthonyGeelong

Great blender, but blew black ash out the back.

Happy with the quality of the blender itself but after about 8 months of use it made a loud bang and sprayed black ash out the back of it. I’ve probably foolishly kept using it and it hasn’t missed a beat since. Moderate use prior to incident. Blends beautifully otherwise

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sally04

Sally04GEELONG

Worst Electrical Appliance I have ever purchased

I'm on my 2nd replacement - it's horrible! Rubber leg pulled out of the 1st one and it leaked*... 1st replacement blew up after about 6 months of limited used making a smoothie and number 3 also leaks*!

*leaking = unscrews while blending... even when put on with a rubber glove (tight).

I have now replaced it myself with a different brand - cheaper and less drama - my original magic bullet was far superior!

In fairness, it has been replaced without argument on each occasion. Very disappointed

Don't bother

I have used the Nutribullet for a few years now and decided to upgrade to the Nutribullet 1000 and have been bitterly disappointed. I have persevered with it for over 1 month now and I am about to take it back. When I first started using it there was a electrical burning smell and I even got a slight electric shock from it. It is difficult to operate and if you go close to the fluid line it will not work. You expect a blender to be alot more sturdy and easier to operate. This is a delicate, hard to operate & sensitive kitchen appliance and would not recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Lavinia

LaviniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

This is a great product for smoothies and grinding coffee i would have given a 5 star if it had a bigger attachment to blend my pumpkin soup and lentel soups

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ant

Ant

Great item

My nutribullet is great! I use it very oftern to make my smoothies, it blends so well even with ice and frozen fruit. I have had no issues with the blender. it also has suction cups on the feet to make sure it doesnt slip away while blending. - one thing i would improve is that it doesnt have a pluse option so i have to stop and start again to get a pulse motion.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I use my NutriBullet everyday

I’m very happy with my NutriBullet & I use it everyday. I throw in frozen fruit, nuts, ice and I have always ended up with a smooth consistency, no lumps at all! It’s not a huge machine so I keep mine on my kitchen bench & it doesn’t take up much room at all, it also has 3 suction caps on the bottom so you know it’s not going to topple over when you are blending. Noice level isn’t too bad, a bit quieter then blenders I have owned in the past. Overall I definitely would recommend a NutriBullet if you are looking for a good reliable blender!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sonya

Sonya

Makes a great smoothie

This blenders ability to blend is amazing. I make my protein shakes every day and they come so thick and smooth. While it is quite noisy, it is very sturdy and well made

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Natalie

Natalie

It's too noisy.

Blending ability is okay. We bought this for our share house. It's just too noisy. You can't use it in early morning and late night because you might bother others. One time, my house mate didn't close lid tightly, the juice came out. We tried to clean well but it smelled weird after that. My house mate was still happy to keep it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Vera

Vera

Regretful purchase

Blending ability is great. Blades works very well.
Consistency is good. Not the smoothest depending on how much water or liquid was added to solids (fruits and veggies).
The blender, leaks and creates mess in my kitchen. Especially when the smaller cup is used. It didn’t matter if liquid was up to the guided max line or below. It overflows and it’s really disappointing. However, it doesn’t happen all the time. There were times were it works fine and mostly with the bigger cup. But it’s still frustrating to use. We bought this from Target just right before we go on holidays so we didn’t use it till after and realised it was too late to return for refund. and it just takes space in the kitchen now.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Marion Johnson

Marion Johnsonasked

Mine leaks every time I use it. Should there be some kind of a seal in the base?

Kim13

Kim13asked

Just brought this model to make smoothies. I've only used this three times and have found that it doesn't break up frozen banana. No matter how long I leave it on, the banana comes out in lumps. Does anyone else have this problem?

josjos13

josjos13asked

Picked the 1000w nutribullet today and tried it out and the lid/blade became very loose and started leaking fluid. It was not overpacked at all, as this was replacing my 900w machine. I see that other people have the same problem and nutribullet people dont seem to respond much to any issues. I will be returning the machine unless they have a solution. I hopefully look forward to a response!

Jen A
Jen A

That's awful to hear! i must have got lucky with mine. I hope you get a response and a refund for your difficulties!

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives

CategoryBlenders