Nutribullet 1000

Nutribullet 1000 (page 3 of 8)

MPNs: 36464172 and N10-0907DG

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

More power = better purees

I bought this after careful reading of reviews and taking advise from others. I knew to get this, the more powerful version. It does a great job with both fruit and veges and I can make my own baby food easily. This can get things down to a very smooth puree and the small size makes washing up easy too. Comes a set with extra attachments. Happy with the product

Over-hyped?

Bought it on sale, was very excited - but am left under-whelmed - had to return the first one, it leaked. I bought the 1000w for the extra power, along with the multiple containers and lids, but discovered it's not good at making pesto or hummus despite them claiming so in recipe book. Also it's blunted rapidly, and yes, i've used some frozen fruit (nothing huge, just a handful of say strawberries and a chopped 1/2 banana) - use too much unfrozen stuff, end up with a hot shake - and there go all the nutrients. Read up on it - if you use more than 1 piece of fruit to say 4 veg, it's not going to help with weight loss, though i'll grant it does taste great. And who knew spinach could completely disappear in a smoothie?

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

good customer service

best thing ive ever bought easy to use makes the best smoothes and easy to clean good on price and my 14 year old loves my grandson always want a smoothes now

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Easy smooth smoothies!

I purchased this Nutribullet as a smoothie maker, but have also made dips. Produces very smooth smoothies! Easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't take up too much bench space. It also has suction cups on the bottom which greatly reduces shaking and the risk of it falling when in use. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's quite expensive (I got it on special) and really very noisy, although to be fair I'm yet to come across a blender that isn't. It would also feel safer if it had an on/off switch rather than just inserting and twisting. A great purchase though, and I like that it comes with two different sized containers.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

More powerful version of the Nutribullet

I got this one because I need to blend herbs and some hard veggies for pesto and soups. My sister has the 600 and although its good, I have used it many times and wanted more power. This has done and excellent job so far although I occasionally have to use a chopstick if the blades gum up. I can make the best pesto with this and I find it simple to use and quick to clean - a happy customer!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Makes Smoothies A Breeze

This is a great little blender- I use it every morning at work to make my smoothies. Its compact, easy to use, easy to store, easy to clean... its all just pretty easy! It is a little loud when it blends, which is the only real downside- especially when you are using it at work first thing in the morning!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Just ok

It’s a great blender as it blends well and produce a good outcome. The drawbacks are starts to get rusty under the blades and it does have a leakage problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Amazing

This product is amazing for blending fruits, vegetables are a little harder to get to a smooth
Consistency. Other than that this device is so handy and I use my probably everyday.

God sent!

I don’t know how I juiced before purchasing this life saver! It is so handy and what I love most is that it’s not too hard or time consuming to clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Leaks - too overpowered

We had the old nutribullet that was a lower watt and it was amazing - could make smoothies and dips and blend ice etc. The new own is too over-powered for its own good (1000w). It can make smoothies with lumps - if you blitz it for longer to remove these lumps it will overheat and you'll have a hot smoothie. When I try to make hummus it leaks everywhere because of the high pressure whereas my old nutribullet made amazing hummus.

Love This Blender

This has been a great personal blender for us. I particularly wanted the more powerful 1000 watts model as the extra power can blend anything easily. You can do ice in this for granitas, no problem and it can handle any kind of hard vegetables. Or even just a Milo milkshake if that's what you feel like (I often do!). It is solid and well built and a breeze to clean. I would recommend this more powerful version to everybody as it makes the Nutribullet even more capable

Date PurchasedSep 2017

love it

the best thing i have purchased in a long time, makes my fruit jucies and smoothies better than the shops do. i cant survive with out it now. its a must for any household

Perfect smoothies.

I've made a number of smoothies with it and they always come out really well. I use frozen berries, banana, oats, and almonds and everything is blended perfectly with no lumps.

It is a little loud but no more than my older upright blender. I got the 9 piece set and am happy with the cup sizes.

I would recommend this product if you add frozen items or nuts as it does a great job.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good product. Great smoothies:)

Got this handy machine from my husband for Valentine's Day. I was a bit sceptical first but had to try it out. It comes with 2 jugs echo his quite handy. Very easy to clean. It blends frozen berries and bananas with ease. The only down point is the funny smell that appears sometimes when I use it. Like a burning plastic. So far works well and I'm only wondering how much would be to replace the blades once these ones are not sharp anymore. The price is quite high so I hope it's all worth it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Health Smoothies

This had had such a work out at our place.
It motivates you because you feel good chopping up the fruit and vegetables, knowing that it will do you good. The nutribullet can blend both soft and hard fruit and veges. If you have a hangover a juice from this will get you firing in no time. Does good milkshakes too.
It is light and easy to clean, also easy maneuver and come with two cups so there is usually one in the sink and one clean or with smoothie in it.
Its really worth the money and you wont be sorry buying one.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Great blender - used everyday!

I bought this blender to kick-start my health regime so I'd been using it every day now. It blends ice, fruits, and vegetables really well and the texture of liquid is REALLY smooth. Other blenders gave a thick gluggy taste and unlike the Nutri Ninja (which I did own last time), you don't have to hold on to the blender whilst it's doing its job. After 1 minute it automatically stops. Easy to clean and blades are high quality. Got it on sale at The Good Guys too. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Broken after only using 3 times!

Couldn’t wait to get, only used 3 times and it smelled of burning!!! Then just stopped working! Have to bring it back to a store. Which is miles away from my home. As I bought it online. Not impressed at all. Very over rated! Would not recommend.

Used This All Summer

Got given this for Christmas and have punished it all summer.
Mostly I make recovery type smoothies with a real mix of soft fruit and even root veggies. I am a bit weird and love putting beetroot in most times and the Nutribullet chews through anything and everything and doesn't seem to mind. Going to take one point off for being a little cheaper made than I was expecting but overall easy to clean, easy to use. No worries at all.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Life made easy...

Happy with the product. Blends perfectly with very smooth texture. Gives the perfect smoothies for summer. Noise level is quite low compared to general blenders. Works well with liquids and solids.

Love this gadget!

I am a fitness freak and recently bought myself this very cool blender. Easy to use, fast and blends my drink to perfection. You dont get chunky residues which you get with other blenders. You can also use that to blend spices/marinade too if you are cooking. Very versatile! I love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mine leaks every time I use it. Should there be some kind of a seal in the base?

Just brought this model to make smoothies. I've only used this three times and have found that it doesn't break up frozen banana. No matter how long I leave it on, the banana comes out in lumps. Does anyone else have this problem?

Picked the 1000w nutribullet today and tried it out and the lid/blade became very loose and started leaking fluid. It was not overpacked at all, as this was replacing my 900w machine. I see that other people have the same problem and nutribullet people dont seem to respond much to any issues. I will be returning the machine unless they have a solution. I hopefully look forward to a response!
That's awful to hear! i must have got lucky with mine. I hope you get a response and a refund for your difficulties!

Nutribullet 1000