NutriBullet 1000 Series

NutriBullet 1000 Series (page 3 of 9)

MPN: N100907DG

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Puddings

Puddingsmelbourne

Got the more powerful version

Got this, the more 1000 watt version as we largely use it to puree fresh baby food. The Nutribullet works particularly well in this application as it has the power to really cream fruit and veggies to a fine consistency. Good machine, very pleased with it

Kelsey Anthony

Kelsey AnthonyGeelong

Great blender, but blew black ash out the back.

Happy with the quality of the blender itself but after about 8 months of use it made a loud bang and sprayed black ash out the back of it. I’ve probably foolishly kept using it and it hasn’t missed a beat since. Moderate use prior to incident. Blends beautifully otherwise

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sally04

Sally04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Electrical Appliance I have ever purchased

I'm on my 2nd replacement - it's horrible! Rubber leg pulled out of the 1st one and it leaked*... 1st replacement blew up after about 6 months of limited used making a smoothie and number 3 also leaks*!

*leaking = unscrews while blending... even when put on with a rubber glove (tight).

I have now replaced it myself with a different brand - cheaper and less drama - my original magic bullet was far superior!

In fairness, it has been replaced without argument on each occasion. Very disappointed

Don't bother

I have used the Nutribullet for a few years now and decided to upgrade to the Nutribullet 1000 and have been bitterly disappointed. I have persevered with it for over 1 month now and I am about to take it back. When I first started using it there was a electrical burning smell and I even got a slight electric shock from it. It is difficult to operate and if you go close to the fluid line it will not work. You expect a blender to be alot more sturdy and easier to operate. This is a delicate, hard to operate & sensitive kitchen appliance and would not recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Lavinia

LaviniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

This is a great product for smoothies and grinding coffee i would have given a 5 star if it had a bigger attachment to blend my pumpkin soup and lentel soups

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ant

Ant

Great item

My nutribullet is great! I use it very oftern to make my smoothies, it blends so well even with ice and frozen fruit. I have had no issues with the blender. it also has suction cups on the feet to make sure it doesnt slip away while blending. - one thing i would improve is that it doesnt have a pluse option so i have to stop and start again to get a pulse motion.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I use my NutriBullet everyday

I’m very happy with my NutriBullet & I use it everyday. I throw in frozen fruit, nuts, ice and I have always ended up with a smooth consistency, no lumps at all! It’s not a huge machine so I keep mine on my kitchen bench & it doesn’t take up much room at all, it also has 3 suction caps on the bottom so you know it’s not going to topple over when you are blending. Noice level isn’t too bad, a bit quieter then blenders I have owned in the past. Overall I definitely would recommend a NutriBullet if you are looking for a good reliable blender!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sonya

Sonya

Makes a great smoothie

This blenders ability to blend is amazing. I make my protein shakes every day and they come so thick and smooth. While it is quite noisy, it is very sturdy and well made

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Natalie

Natalie

It's too noisy.

Blending ability is okay. We bought this for our share house. It's just too noisy. You can't use it in early morning and late night because you might bother others. One time, my house mate didn't close lid tightly, the juice came out. We tried to clean well but it smelled weird after that. My house mate was still happy to keep it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Vera

Vera

Regretful purchase

Blending ability is great. Blades works very well.
Consistency is good. Not the smoothest depending on how much water or liquid was added to solids (fruits and veggies).
The blender, leaks and creates mess in my kitchen. Especially when the smaller cup is used. It didn’t matter if liquid was up to the guided max line or below. It overflows and it’s really disappointing. However, it doesn’t happen all the time. There were times were it works fine and mostly with the bigger cup. But it’s still frustrating to use. We bought this from Target just right before we go on holidays so we didn’t use it till after and realised it was too late to return for refund. and it just takes space in the kitchen now.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Signet7

Signet7Balwyn

More power = better purees

I bought this after careful reading of reviews and taking advise from others. I knew to get this, the more powerful version. It does a great job with both fruit and veges and I can make my own baby food easily. This can get things down to a very smooth puree and the small size makes washing up easy too. Comes a set with extra attachments. Happy with the product

Lisa45

Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Over-hyped?

Bought it on sale, was very excited - but am left under-whelmed - had to return the first one, it leaked. I bought the 1000w for the extra power, along with the multiple containers and lids, but discovered it's not good at making pesto or hummus despite them claiming so in recipe book. Also it's blunted rapidly, and yes, i've used some frozen fruit (nothing huge, just a handful of say strawberries and a chopped 1/2 banana) - use too much unfrozen stuff, end up with a hot shake - and there go all the nutrients. Read up on it - if you use more than 1 piece of fruit to say 4 veg, it's not going to help with weight loss, though i'll grant it does taste great. And who knew spinach could completely disappear in a smoothie?

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ross

rossPerth

good customer service

best thing ive ever bought easy to use makes the best smoothes and easy to clean good on price and my 14 year old loves my grandson always want a smoothes now

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mel.E

Mel.EAU

Easy smooth smoothies!

I purchased this Nutribullet as a smoothie maker, but have also made dips. Produces very smooth smoothies! Easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't take up too much bench space. It also has suction cups on the bottom which greatly reduces shaking and the risk of it falling when in use. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's quite expensive (I got it on special) and really very noisy, although to be fair I'm yet to come across a blender that isn't. It would also feel safer if it had an on/off switch rather than just inserting and twisting. A great purchase though, and I like that it comes with two different sized containers.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Guineas

GuineasBulleen

More powerful version of the Nutribullet

I got this one because I need to blend herbs and some hard veggies for pesto and soups. My sister has the 600 and although its good, I have used it many times and wanted more power. This has done and excellent job so far although I occasionally have to use a chopstick if the blades gum up. I can make the best pesto with this and I find it simple to use and quick to clean - a happy customer!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Krissy

KrissyMelbourne

Makes Smoothies A Breeze

This is a great little blender- I use it every morning at work to make my smoothies. Its compact, easy to use, easy to store, easy to clean... its all just pretty easy! It is a little loud when it blends, which is the only real downside- especially when you are using it at work first thing in the morning!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rajib

RajibHomebush west

Just ok

It’s a great blender as it blends well and produce a good outcome. The drawbacks are starts to get rusty under the blades and it does have a leakage problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Amy

Amy

Amazing

This product is amazing for blending fruits, vegetables are a little harder to get to a smooth
Consistency. Other than that this device is so handy and I use my probably everyday.

Ziani

ZianiMelbourne

God sent!

I don’t know how I juiced before purchasing this life saver! It is so handy and what I love most is that it’s not too hard or time consuming to clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Former Hummus Queen

Former Hummus Queen

Leaks - too overpowered

We had the old nutribullet that was a lower watt and it was amazing - could make smoothies and dips and blend ice etc. The new own is too over-powered for its own good (1000w). It can make smoothies with lumps - if you blitz it for longer to remove these lumps it will overheat and you'll have a hot smoothie. When I try to make hummus it leaks everywhere because of the high pressure whereas my old nutribullet made amazing hummus.

Date PurchasedJan 2018