NutriBullet 1200

MPNs: 36490824 and N12-1207

7 questions from our users

CEMH

CEMHasked

Can i grind flax seeds in the NutriBullet 1200? There is no milling blade included with this model (which I now hugely regret).

Gabriela P.

Gabriela P.asked

Would it blend carrots and parsnips?

Nomi

Hi Gabriela, yes carrots and parsnips should be fine. (some of their own recipes have carrots in them) I'd suggest cutting them into chunks first.

Regards

Melissa

Yes, but not that well. I found the NutriNinja (which I purchased after returning the NutriBullet) to be much better at blending hard vegetables.

jenizel w.

jenizel w.asked

Poor product just waste of money

Nomi

So..... what's your question?
My partner and I use it almost daily.
My parents, brother, sister use the ones I got them almost daily.

So no, I disagree with your statement, I feel that this product is fantastic.

Perhaps had you explained why you felt that this was a poor product I would have been able to understand your point of view.

Regards

Melissa

I totally agree. I returned mine after several pieces broke and the company wouldn't replace them (even under warranty). Have replaced it with a Ninja and it's a much better quality machine, even just the plastic used for the cups is definitely a higher quality. Even my kids have noticed that their smoothies are much more smooth (no lumps of frozen banana like they got with the nutribullet!). I would never recommend Nutribullet after my experience with their product and customer sservice.

Sonette

Sonetteasked

Will I be able to mill nuts and seeds in my nutribullet 1200? Should I purchase the milling blade for this?

Marion

Marionasked

Can you put ice in cup when blending?

Kip

I have often used it with frozen strawberries and have tried crushed ice (dispensed from my refrigerator) but not solid ice cube.

kristin
kristin

I put about 6 ice cubes in mine from my ice maker and they are the ice with the hollow centre and it works fine

John L

John Lasked

Where can I get a gasket for the nutribullet 1200w?

Best regards
John

ettason

ettasonasked

Has anyone added ice to their blends?? Did it handle crushing the ice??

Kip

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives