NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 Questions & Answers

MPNs: 36490824 and N12-1207

6 questions from our users

Would it blend carrots and parsnips? Thanks
Hi Gabriela, yes carrots and parsnips should be fine. (some of their own recipes have carrots in them) I'd suggest cutting them into chunks first. RegardsYes, but not that well. I found the NutriNinja (which I purchased after returning the NutriBullet) to be much better at blending hard vegetables.

Poor product just waste of money
So..... what's your question? My partner and I use it almost daily. My parents, brother, sister use the ones I got them almost daily. So no, I disagree with your statement, I feel that this product is fantastic. Perhaps had you explained why you felt that this was a poor product I would have been able to understand your point of view. RegardsI totally agree. I returned mine after several pieces broke and the company wouldn't replace them (even under warranty). Have replaced it with a Ninja and it's a much better quality machine, even just the plastic used for the cups is definitely a higher quality. Even my kids have noticed that their smoothies are much more smooth (no lumps of frozen banana like they got with the nutribullet!). I would never recommend Nutribullet after my experience with their product and customer sservice.

Will I be able to mill nuts and seeds in my nutribullet 1200? Should I purchase the milling blade for this?

Where can I get a gasket for the nutribullet 1200w? Best regards John

Has anyone added ice to their blends?? Did it handle crushing the ice??
I have often used it with frozen strawberries and have tried crushed ice (dispensed from my refrigerator) but not solid ice cube.

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives