NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 Questions & Answers

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200
Brand Manager for NutriBullet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

13 questions from our users

Michelle P.asked

Can you grind coffee beans with the NutriBullet 1200. I’ve just tried to buy a milling blade. I now see on this group that you can’t. Thanks

Lorraine
Lorraine asked

In my NutriBullet can I add nuts,ice, hard vegetables to liquid?

Diana S.
Diana S.asked
1200 Series

How much are replacement blades?

Christine N.
Christine N.asked
1200 Series

Just had to have our 1st Nutribullet replaced so wondering what can't be blended in these machines. My previous Magic Bullet was great with ice, herbs, veg, lemon & peel. Thanks Chris N

Tracey
Tracey

Hi Chris we had the same problem, the issue appears to be the new blade the gap is to big. I took our back and got a refund

Anthony Marsden
Anthony Marsdenasked
1200 Series

Where do I get a/steel cups

CEMH
CEMHasked
1200 Series

Can i grind flax seeds in the NutriBullet 1200? There is no milling blade included with this model (which I now hugely regret).

Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.asked
1200 Series

Would it blend carrots and parsnips?

Nomi

Hi Gabriela, yes carrots and parsnips should be fine. (some of their own recipes have carrots in them) I'd suggest cutting them into chunks first.

Regards

Melissa

Yes, but not that well. I found the NutriNinja (which I purchased after returning the NutriBullet) to be much better at blending hard vegetables.

jenizel w.
jenizel w.asked
1200 Series

Poor product just waste of money

Nomi

So..... what's your question?
My partner and I use it almost daily.
My parents, brother, sister use the ones I got them almost daily.

So no, I disagree with your statement, I feel that this product is fantastic.

Perhaps had you explained why you felt that this was a poor product I would have been able to understand your point of view.

Regards

Melissa

I totally agree. I returned mine after several pieces broke and the company wouldn't replace them (even under warranty). Have replaced it with a Ninja and it's a much better quality machine, even just the plastic used for the cups is definitely a higher quality. Even my kids have noticed that their smoothies are much more smooth (no lumps of frozen banana like they got with the nutribullet!). I would never recommend Nutribullet after my experience with their product and customer sservice.

Sonette
Sonetteasked
1200 Series

Will I be able to mill nuts and seeds in my nutribullet 1200? Should I purchase the milling blade for this?

Marion
Marionasked
1200 Series

Can you put ice in cup when blending?

Kip

I have often used it with frozen strawberries and have tried crushed ice (dispensed from my refrigerator) but not solid ice cube.

kristin
kristin

I put about 6 ice cubes in mine from my ice maker and they are the ice with the hollow centre and it works fine

John L
John Lasked
1200 Series

Where can I get a gasket for the nutribullet 1200w?

Best regards
John

Michelle P.

I would like to know this too. I notice even on eBay you can’t. Lots of accessories for 600 and 900 watt ‍♀️

ettason
ettasonasked
1200 Series

Has anyone added ice to their blends?? Did it handle crushing the ice??

Pamasked
1200 Series

I can't seem to find a milling blade for the nutri bullet 1200, is there one?

Marlaw
Marlaw

My understanding is that the extractor blade does the same job.

Pam

Marlaw, that finally occcured to me last night, so I put it to the test with sunflower seeds and it did indeed do what a mill would do. Then I carefully dried everything and put water in it, and I had no leaks, so perhaps it was my doing, we'll see. Thank you for your response.

Dylan t
Dylan t

Only problem is that the extractor blade does not work as well as the milling blade i only have the extctor my self but i have a friend who has both

NutriBullet 1200