NutriBullet 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

3.2

Extractor blade wear

Extractor blade bearings wore out in less than 6 months, and whole unit had to be replaced at our cost, very noisy. Ninja lasted much longer with the same use.

Purchased in February 2020.

k2surf

k2surf

Not bad but VERY LOUD!!

We have owned the Nutra Bullet 1200 for about 6 months now. We mainly do juices (once a day) and sometimes a smoothy or ice cream mix. For the first 3 months the unit was great and then the noise started getting louder and louder. Now, you can't stand near the machine without a your ears ringing. The noise is so loud I tested it at 114 decibels and standing near the machine is 95 decibels. So basically the sound is equivalent to a motorcycle in your kitchen. Would I recommend this to someone? The answer is "NO". It is not worth $169 considering it is causing industrial deafness in our house.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$169.00.

Santosh

SantoshAdelaide

Worth the money!

No leaks and easy to use and easy to clean. It has got a practical design and doesn't really look bulky. Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

Laurence

LaurenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use. The previous generation of blender was very hard to use. This release is simple to assemble and easy to use. No leaks. Easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$169.15.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Cara C.

Cara C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without you Nutri

You cannot go wrong, smoothies everyday for breakfast juices , whipped cream the list goes on I mean. A bit bulky but we'll what isn't when it has that much power can crush ice like no one's business

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Meli

MeliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

Absolutely amazing product, I use it every single day. The pulse button is definitely an added bonus. The blades are different to the last one I had, they are much better and having more attachments is definitely another added bonus.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Short lifespan

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$169.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my eating habits!

Very easy to use, portable, powerful and easy to clean.

Due to health issues, I regularly find myself needing to vitamise food. I bought this blender to make fast nutritional supplement and meal replacement smoothies. The NutriBullet is so easy to use, super important to me - I can easily set up and use this device one handed.

The NutriBullet is the most portable and reliable device I have owned for this purpose. As a dance teacher, I really appreciate being able to pre-pack my ingredients and NutriBullet to be able to keep myself fuelled on the go.

Most import to me, is how easy the NutriBullet is to clean efficiently, meaning I'm able to whip up a fast nutritious smoothies and clean and re-pack with my 15 minute break classes.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$199.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Deahna

DeahnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor make and design

My first one that i purchased lasted a week before the motor blew up. I have since had it exchanged, the major problem with them is ensuring the lid is on tight enough it doesn't leak. You have to do the lid so tight that it is extremely hard to remove once you have juiced. This morning, it started to smoke, have no idea if the replacement one works now. Guess ill find out tomorrow.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$200.00.

Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

1200 w Terrible

Just bought the 1200w last week it worse than a 15 blender a got from Kmart. After cut the fruit in small pieces it still leave big chunks . I am so disappointed with the product.

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$199.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies