NutriBullet 1200

3.3

Angela S.

Angela S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed after loving previous Nutribullet 600

Purchased in December 2019 at Target Australia for A$240.00.

Ange

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The family gives this guy a daily work out!

This blender is powerful, efficient and super effective. It comes with several cups plus main blender jug, pulls apart for simple cleaning and is so easy to use. Blending is a breeze, we just stop and give it a shake if it is struggling at all, which is rarely. My sons make mega smoothies before gym every day and they blend up dry oats before adding any fruit or liquid. It handles ice really well too.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Used for Cocktails and Smoothies
Santosh

SantoshAdelaide

Worth the money!

No leaks and easy to use and easy to clean. It has got a practical design and doesn't really look bulky. Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Laurence

LaurenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use. The previous generation of blender was very hard to use. This release is simple to assemble and easy to use. No leaks. Easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$169.15.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Exploded in less than 3 months.

Nitri-Bullet used to be great until they started employing a brain malfunctioning Neanderthal to design their blades. Not even 3 months and I’ve got red berry “smoothie” exploding all up the walls and all over my brand new Winter White Knit (now a “Nutri-Berry Speckled Egg”).
Seriously Nutri-Bullet go shove your all your blades, all your products all your CEO’S where NOTHING SHINES! because you are absolutely, positively, seriously, diabolically sh*t!

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Cara C.

Cara C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without you Nutri

You cannot go wrong, smoothies everyday for breakfast juices , whipped cream the list goes on I mean. A bit bulky but we'll what isn't when it has that much power can crush ice like no one's business

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Meli

MeliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

Absolutely amazing product, I use it every single day. The pulse button is definitely an added bonus. The blades are different to the last one I had, they are much better and having more attachments is definitely another added bonus.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Roma

RomaSydney, NSW

Product works well but customer service is poor

Blending and handling solids - good results when comparing to a food processor. The electrical smell it releases is a bit of a worry as you think there is an issue with the product until you realise that this is what it does. The seal does fall out (despite claims by the company that it does not)and it’s very expensive to replace -$39 with postage and difficult to replace due to out of stock and lengthy time for delivery despite high postage price.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Product is used Rarely

Short lifespan

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$169.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Teish

Teish

Its great

I have had my Nutri Bulket for awhile now. What i love is how effective it works, just seconds and its done the job for me. Its easy to clean. Its main use is smoothies and baby purees and has done a great job.

Purchased at Target Australia.

Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my eating habits!

Very easy to use, portable, powerful and easy to clean.

Due to health issues, I regularly find myself needing to vitamise food. I bought this blender to make fast nutritional supplement and meal replacement smoothies. The NutriBullet is so easy to use, super important to me - I can easily set up and use this device one handed.

The NutriBullet is the most portable and reliable device I have owned for this purpose. As a dance teacher, I really appreciate being able to pre-pack my ingredients and NutriBullet to be able to keep myself fuelled on the go.

Most import to me, is how easy the NutriBullet is to clean efficiently, meaning I'm able to whip up a fast nutritious smoothies and clean and re-pack with my 15 minute break classes.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$199.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Very disappointing I returned it for a refund.

I purchased this one as a replacement for my old 1200. The blades are different and unfortunately did not blend up the chopped frozen fruit. The previous one had no problem, this blades have to much of a gap between them. Although I do not use it, it states on the box it blends hot liquid but in the instructions it says no hot liquid was a bit confused about that one as well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$149.00.

Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

1200 w Terrible

Just bought the 1200w last week it worse than a 15 blender a got from Kmart. After cut the fruit in small pieces it still leave big chunks . I am so disappointed with the product.

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$199.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Pawan

Pawan14/75 Pacific Parade Dee Why NSW

it is very good

I bought a few days ago. I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really and it is working really well.

Purchased in October 2019 at Catch for A$158.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nutribullet 1200

We had old model for years and if was great, updated to this more powerful model and it's rubbish.
Old model would blend frozen berries etc into smoothie in about 20 seconds.
1200 series can't do it as well in one minute

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$150.00.

jport

jportbrisbane

Works amazing for the first 6 months. The customer service is crap! 180$ down the drain with it not working ...

Broke 1 week after warranty ran out. Customer service is crap.
Seal keeps coming out while blending
Not worth the money if it last just over 12months ago
Brought from good guys au

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for A$189.00.

acemmett

acemmettDarwin, NT

Great if you can separate the vessel from the blade

Have had this for probably 4 months, great in terms of will just about blend anything but my god it's noisy but I can live with that.
It get's used a minimum of three times a day but now the blending attachment and vessel seems to get cross threaded every couple of blends and is a real challenge to separate the 2 parts due to the vacuum. Drives me insane.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies