NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 2 of 2)

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

3.7

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Quick and easy to use

I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really well. I realised however it does not crushes ice too well when I was making blended ice for frappe. But overall I'm happy with it as compared to the other normal blenders

Purchased in November 2018 for A$200.00.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices and Smoothies
acemmett

acemmettDarwin, NT

Great if you can separate the vessel from the blade

Have had this for probably 4 months, great in terms of will just about blend anything but my god it's noisy but I can live with that.
It get's used a minimum of three times a day but now the blending attachment and vessel seems to get cross threaded every couple of blends and is a real challenge to separate the 2 parts due to the vacuum. Drives me insane.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Product is used Daily
Used for Smoothies
Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Product is used Daily
Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

Diana S.

Diana S.asked

1200 Series

How much are replacement blades?

Christine N.

Christine N.asked

1200 Series

Just had to have our 1st Nutribullet replaced so wondering what can't be blended in these machines. My previous Magic Bullet was great with ice, herbs, veg, lemon & peel. Thanks Chris N

Tracey
Tracey

Hi Chris we had the same problem, the issue appears to be the new blade the gap is to big. I took our back and got a refund

Anthony Marsden

Anthony Marsdenasked

1200 Series

Where do I get a/steel cups