NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Santosh

SantoshAdelaide

Worth the money!

No leaks and easy to use and easy to clean. It has got a practical design and doesn't really look bulky. Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Cara C.

Cara C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without you Nutri

You cannot go wrong, smoothies everyday for breakfast juices , whipped cream the list goes on I mean. A bit bulky but we'll what isn't when it has that much power can crush ice like no one's business

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Meli

MeliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

Absolutely amazing product, I use it every single day. The pulse button is definitely an added bonus. The blades are different to the last one I had, they are much better and having more attachments is definitely another added bonus.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my eating habits!

Very easy to use, portable, powerful and easy to clean.

Due to health issues, I regularly find myself needing to vitamise food. I bought this blender to make fast nutritional supplement and meal replacement smoothies. The NutriBullet is so easy to use, super important to me - I can easily set up and use this device one handed.

The NutriBullet is the most portable and reliable device I have owned for this purpose. As a dance teacher, I really appreciate being able to pre-pack my ingredients and NutriBullet to be able to keep myself fuelled on the go.

Most import to me, is how easy the NutriBullet is to clean efficiently, meaning I'm able to whip up a fast nutritious smoothies and clean and re-pack with my 15 minute break classes.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$199.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

MrJSingh

MrJSinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using from more than year

This is great product, I am using it from more than a year. Works well. Great for smoothies, blending. We also use it for grinding herbs. Worth buying. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups