NutriBullet 1200

3.8

Ashish

AshishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke down in 6 months.

Broke down in 6 months. Jb hi fi has sent it for repair. Will take 4 to 8 weeks to fix it, I will be without ba blender until then.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$160.00.

Used for Smoothies
Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Love it

I got this blender as I was fed up with blenders that claim to crush ice but never do. I’ve had this one for around 2 days ago and just love it. I have also used it for baby food and making soup. The only issue is can be quite noisy

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Shibu

ShibuSydney, NSW

Worth the money!

We bought Nutribullet during last Christmas and its so awesome. Main thing that i liked is the motor is totally covered so even if there is some water on the top zar when you place it, it wouldnt get inside and burn the motor or you dont have to deal with greasy part. It latches very well and have got many speed settings so absolutely all the options one need for blending.

It has got vacuum legs so it doesnt move once placed on the shelf, i like it from safety prospective.

Its worth for the money i bought it for.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$159.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

praveen

praveenSydney, NSW

Simpy Amazing addition to your kitchen

1. Awesome for smoothies
2. To prepare pancake batter
3. Value for money (bought it from kogan for 160$ )
4. Occupies less space
5. Only Downside is bit noise
6 . Auto turnoff is a good feature ..

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for A$159.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Diana S.

Diana S.asked

1200 Series

How much are replacement blades?

Christine N.

Christine N.asked

1200 Series

Just had to have our 1st Nutribullet replaced so wondering what can't be blended in these machines. My previous Magic Bullet was great with ice, herbs, veg, lemon & peel. Thanks Chris N

Tracey
Tracey

Hi Chris we had the same problem, the issue appears to be the new blade the gap is to big. I took our back and got a refund

Anthony Marsden

Anthony Marsdenasked

1200 Series

Where do I get a/steel cups