NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Maddie D.

Maddie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this blender

This blender is a life saver it makes the morning rush super easy and fast! Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$120.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Roma

RomaSydney, NSW

Product works well but customer service is poor

Blending and handling solids - good results when comparing to a food processor. The electrical smell it releases is a bit of a worry as you think there is an issue with the product until you realise that this is what it does. The seal does fall out (despite claims by the company that it does not)and it’s very expensive to replace -$39 with postage and difficult to replace due to out of stock and lengthy time for delivery despite high postage price.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Product is used Rarely
Used for Smoothies
Dilip Girglani

Dilip GirglaniSydney, NSW

Nutri Bullet 1200....started making noise

We bought a Nutri bullet 5 months ago.. and was working wonderful..

Since last month Nutri bullet has started making larger noise from the motor (or bearing) internally.... also we found there was some smoke.. we have since stopped using since Christmas.

I cannot find the receipt.. not sure if it's under the warrantly..we bought from Harvey Norman (Sydney) and paid from our debit card.. (sure i can show the proof of purchase)

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$169.00.

Used for Juices
Blenders

Find out how NutriBullet 1200 compares to other Blenders

MrJSingh

MrJSinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using from more than year

This is great product, I am using it from more than a year. Works well. Great for smoothies, blending. We also use it for grinding herbs. Worth buying. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Casey

CaseyNew South Wales

Love this product

I love this product and use it all the time. Makes the best smoothies but is also great for soup. Really durable as well - have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in August 2017.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Quick and easy to use

I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really well. I realised however it does not crushes ice too well when I was making blended ice for frappe. But overall I'm happy with it as compared to the other normal blenders

Purchased in November 2018 for A$200.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies