NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 2 of 9)

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

4.1

Deahna

DeahnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor make and design

My first one that i purchased lasted a week before the motor blew up. I have since had it exchanged, the major problem with them is ensuring the lid is on tight enough it doesn't leak. You have to do the lid so tight that it is extremely hard to remove once you have juiced. This morning, it started to smoke, have no idea if the replacement one works now. Guess ill find out tomorrow.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$200.00.

Used for Juices
Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

1200 w Terrible

Just bought the 1200w last week it worse than a 15 blender a got from Kmart. After cut the fruit in small pieces it still leave big chunks . I am so disappointed with the product.

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$199.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Pawan

Pawan14/75 Pacific Parade Dee Why NSW

it is very good

I bought a few days ago. I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really and it is working really well.

Purchased in October 2019 at Catch for A$158.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nutribullet 1200

We had old model for years and if was great, updated to this more powerful model and it's rubbish.
Old model would blend frozen berries etc into smoothie in about 20 seconds.
1200 series can't do it as well in one minute

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$150.00.

jport

jportbrisbane

Works amazing for the first 6 months. The customer service is crap! 180$ down the drain with it not working ...

Broke 1 week after warranty ran out. Customer service is crap.
Seal keeps coming out while blending
Not worth the money if it last just over 12months ago
Brought from good guys au

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for A$189.00.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Quick and easy to use

I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really well. I realised however it does not crushes ice too well when I was making blended ice for frappe. But overall I'm happy with it as compared to the other normal blenders

Purchased in November 2018 for A$200.00.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices and Smoothies
acemmett

acemmettDarwin, NT

Great if you can separate the vessel from the blade

Have had this for probably 4 months, great in terms of will just about blend anything but my god it's noisy but I can live with that.
It get's used a minimum of three times a day but now the blending attachment and vessel seems to get cross threaded every couple of blends and is a real challenge to separate the 2 parts due to the vacuum. Drives me insane.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Melissa

Don't bother - poor product and equally poor customer service

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Melissa

For anyone who is interested, I replaced it with a Ninja (the set with smoothie cups, blender and processor), much much better quality product.

Nomi

NomiMelbourne

Love it, got one for my parents aswell !!!!

Got a NutriBullet 1200W Series 12pc set and love it, works great and comes with multiple cups and lids. Blends everything perfectly, between my partner and I we use it almost daily.

Parents had the first Nutribullet 600 series however after using my 1200 series I purchased a 1200 series 12pc set for them as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
kristin

kristinSouthwest, VIC

Does it's job

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Helen V

Helen VWA, 6021

Broke on first use

I bought the 1200 model thinking it was a premium version. Well the machine broke on the first use, blending just milk and banana. I waited 24 hours to see if it would work again however it never did. We had to return to the store. I don't recommend this blender.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Kip

KipPerth

The rubber seal not well made!

I bought this NutriBullet 1200 about 3 months ago. It blends well and really useful for protein shakes of diced fruit and crused ice.

One problem I have with it is the rubber seal ring around the blade/lid. It is not well made and does not stay in the position. I have to put it back into the position carefully and tightly when it came off. Despite not putting the content beyond the indicated Max line in the cup, if I don't keep an eye on it during the spin, pressure builds up can spill the content along the rim and having to clean up the mess.

I have been putting up with it ever since I bought it. But today I really could not tolerate the issue and have to write it up so share it with you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Alex

Alex

Nutribullet is great, mate

My nutribullet blends everything into a smooth pulp. The blender handles liquids extremely well but some solids it struggles... fruit is fine, veggies are not. I like that you can screw and unscrew the top and it has a lid, so you can take your smoothie to work.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Veta 14

Veta 14Sydney

Waste of money the break easily

I bought my NutriBullet 1200W on 27/7/17 in June 2018 I could smell a burning smell coming from the machine, took it back on to myer on 8/7/18 & got a replacement as it was still under warranty but on 25/20/18 the same thing happens so it’s useless & have too throw it out as it doesn’t work!!! What a big waste oh $$$$ as it’s out of warranty

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Justin

JustinPerth

Great health blender

Not just making milk shakes but cocktail drinks and veggie drinks ha been great! It smashes anything you put inside. The containers are slightly one cup and a bit so sometimes wast a bit. I also tried fome coffee and it worked really well. The basic instruction book also has about 20 recipes

Date PurchasedSep 2016
AcevedoJaeonna

AcevedoJaeonnaSaint Ives

Fresh juice is always available

Easy to use - simply load the container, place it on a high torque electric base, then twist and lock into place. Create the perfect smoothie every time without having to do anything.It breaks down the ingredients into a slurry free, delicious smoothness. It can break open seeds, cracks, remove tough skin and give full play to fruits and vegetables. The oversized capacity rainbow cup allows you to create larger, more durable smoothies or multiple supplies for the entire family.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sav

SavSouth Australia, 5106

Just like the old TV commercials

The NutriBullet is every thing they said it is in the old TV commercials. It blends, chips and whips any type of food even frozen stuff too! We've made many cocktail drinks and milk shakes. I've tried cheese but that was an epic fail but everything else grinds down really nicely

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Sir A

Sir ASydney

Good blender, for the most part

The blender has been great. Got this as a gift. Really is good for smoothies, shakes, ice coffee and soups. I have tried over ten different smoothie recipes including some with nuts and have not Had any issue with the blade or the motor so far. I would say it feels a bit on the cheap side for the money but so far works a treat.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
HoovlerOneill86

HoovlerOneill86Redbank

Amazing

The machine is so easy to operate that it can mix almost anything. It has a variety of Settings, so you can get a mix of textures for your own needs, I like to use it to make smoothies or thick smoothies, and I also occasionally make healthy smoothies, which are very easy to clean. Products worth buying, support.

Date PurchasedApr 2018