NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 2 of 8)

MPNs: 36490824 and N12-1207

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nutri Bullet

Upgraded our blender for making soups, shakes, smoothies and even dips. The blender is very powerful and gives us very smooth results. We use it daily 2-3 times and excellent results. Stylish and cost effective and it lives on our bench. Inexpensive purchase

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Can't start my day without it

A lot more grunt then my two first nutrition bullets with the 1200 I can make even smoother dips and not be affraid of what to put in it. Blends down a lot faster then the models before it. And my juice's are a lot more smoother to swallow as I can't stand the gritty texture to swallow from before . Love this 1200 model.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love it! Blends super fast and saves me time!

My favourite blender, I've been using this for years on a daily basis to make my breakfast smoothies and it takes seconds to blend! It's a life saver, so easy to use, time saving when I'm rushed to get to work in the morning and cleaning is so quick and easy!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Perfect love it

great product and having smoothie everyday. Keeps me healthy and able to ghave a protein shake every day for better health. Easy to use and small enough that doesnt take up space

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Best product

I have been using it from last 4 Years every single day. Love it. So easy to use. Easy to add nutrition to your family members. Specially kids love all kind of milk shakes.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good machine, some reservations

This blender is easy to use and liquifies most items sufficiently to create a wealth of seed, nut, frozen berry and/or oatmeal smoothies.

I use it daily and it has become an integral part of my daily dietary preparation routine.

It does however tend to make odd noises at times and the machine seems to be intensely pressured, leading to fears the whole thing will explode. Indeed, many a concoction has come spattering out of the bottom of the machine at the end of the cycle. It appears not to do this unless it’s quite full. However, at all times the ‘max’ lind on the cup has been observed so it’s never been over-full.

I’m not sure if it’s the froth that the protein powders tends to create, bit this still shouldn’t be happening.

Overall, the machine does its job fairly well and I’ve experienced no technical problems with it after frequent use for over a year.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great product

great product and having smoothie everyday but remember cannot use hot liquor. Read some accident report about hot liquor. Otherwise this is really good and strong enough. It can break nuts and all fruits

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The cup on these are great

I've owned a few blenders in my time and must say the cup on the Nutri bullet 1200 is just great! Simply put in your health foods then blend and then drink! The handle on the cups is a great size and feels right in my hand! The cups also hold loads if like me you want a larger drink

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Smoothies Everyday!

Love this new blender. I used to drink a smoothie everyday in the morning but since my last blender broke I have not been doing that. So now getting back into habit and NutriBullet definitely is a powerful blender.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Fantastic

Excellent product very happy with outcome of use. Liquefies nuts fruit and vegies perfectly. Can also crush is ice well. The only thing I found was it is very noise but to have perfect brekkie smoothies can handle it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Blends everything

Very satisfied with this blender, blends any item so quickly, great for making fruit juices and i would definatly recommend everyone to buy nutribullet. they are not very expensive either.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great Product!

My family had this from when it came out of the market and I find it very easy to use! even my kids are very happy making their own smoothies! they think it’s fun to make all sorts of fruit and vegie combo and we use it every chance we get!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love our NutriBullet!

We love out NutriBullet, it does exactly what we need it to! Blends perfectly, no matter what we put in it.
It’s super easy to use, easy to clean, and takes up little bench or cupboard space.

Our only complaint with it is how loud it is. It’s fine for us because we live on our own block of land, however we used to live in a small apartment & were always worried that if we used the blender early in the morning that the noise might wake up the neighbours!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love My NutriBullet

Great little benchtop blender. Blends most things with ease. Love the suction cups on the bottom so that it doesn’t move around on the bench. A little noisy but it is a blender so to be expected. Only thing I would have liked to be included is a smaller blender bottle/cup - they are all HUGE!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

So far so good

Bought this NutriBullet 1200 series from Harvey Norman 6 months ago. I like its compact design and It doesn’t take up much counter space in the kitchen. It’s so easy to clean, I rarely need to use a brush to clean my blender anymore so that’s a plus!
You can run it for up to 60 seconds at a time, however most Blasts usually are well blended after 30 seconds depending on the ingredients used.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

NutriBullet 1200

Very good and simple to use. No problems blending things, consistent when blending solids. Strong blades. Medium noise level, easy instructions to follow and put together or easy to clean and storage.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

This is a great macine!

Excellent for Milk Shakes, Smoothies, Crushes, Chopping, Mixing, you name it! It crushes ice well. It's a consistently reliable machine. It is noisy but you have to expect that for the work it's doing.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Top Level Nutribullet Has More Power

I love this blender. It is the top line machine from Nutribullet and it does all the things you wish the others would. I has real power and can easily liquify hard root vegetable afod soups or baby food. The lesser ones just make a big mess - this one can actually get the job done. I am pleased we spent the extra because the difference with the cheaper models is night and day. If you want a Nutribullet - this is the one to get!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

This is perfect for healthy choosers.

One of the fastest and easiest to use. Does the nod in absolutely no time can’t live without this. This item is must buy item & recommended to everyone it’s a time saver, healthiest option and even after use it is easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great for everyday use

Very pleased with purchasing the Nutribullet 1200 have used it nearly everyday for 6 months and works perfectly. I mostly use for smoothies works great with ice and fruit added.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Would it blend carrots and parsnips? Thanks
Hi Gabriela, yes carrots and parsnips should be fine. (some of their own recipes have carrots in them) I'd suggest cutting them into chunks first. RegardsYes, but not that well. I found the NutriNinja (which I purchased after returning the NutriBullet) to be much better at blending hard vegetables.

Poor product just waste of money
So..... what's your question? My partner and I use it almost daily. My parents, brother, sister use the ones I got them almost daily. So no, I disagree with your statement, I feel that this product is fantastic. Perhaps had you explained why you felt that this was a poor product I would have been able to understand your point of view. RegardsI totally agree. I returned mine after several pieces broke and the company wouldn't replace them (even under warranty). Have replaced it with a Ninja and it's a much better quality machine, even just the plastic used for the cups is definitely a higher quality. Even my kids have noticed that their smoothies are much more smooth (no lumps of frozen banana like they got with the nutribullet!). I would never recommend Nutribullet after my experience with their product and customer sservice.

Will I be able to mill nuts and seeds in my nutribullet 1200? Should I purchase the milling blade for this?

CategoryBlenders