NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 2 of 8)

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Daily
Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Melissa

Don't bother - poor product and equally poor customer service

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Melissa

For anyone who is interested, I replaced it with a Ninja (the set with smoothie cups, blender and processor), much much better quality product.

Nomi

NomiMelbourne

Love it, got one for my parents aswell !!!!

Got a NutriBullet 1200W Series 12pc set and love it, works great and comes with multiple cups and lids. Blends everything perfectly, between my partner and I we use it almost daily.

Parents had the first Nutribullet 600 series however after using my 1200 series I purchased a 1200 series 12pc set for them as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

kristin

kristinSouthwest, VIC

Does it's job

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Helen V

Helen VWA, 6021

Broke on first use

I bought the 1200 model thinking it was a premium version. Well the machine broke on the first use, blending just milk and banana. I waited 24 hours to see if it would work again however it never did. We had to return to the store. I don't recommend this blender.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Kip

KipPerth

The rubber seal not well made!

I bought this NutriBullet 1200 about 3 months ago. It blends well and really useful for protein shakes of diced fruit and crused ice.

One problem I have with it is the rubber seal ring around the blade/lid. It is not well made and does not stay in the position. I have to put it back into the position carefully and tightly when it came off. Despite not putting the content beyond the indicated Max line in the cup, if I don't keep an eye on it during the spin, pressure builds up can spill the content along the rim and having to clean up the mess.

I have been putting up with it ever since I bought it. But today I really could not tolerate the issue and have to write it up so share it with you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Alex

Alex

Nutribullet is great, mate

My nutribullet blends everything into a smooth pulp. The blender handles liquids extremely well but some solids it struggles... fruit is fine, veggies are not. I like that you can screw and unscrew the top and it has a lid, so you can take your smoothie to work.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Veta 14

Veta 14Sydney

Waste of money the break easily

I bought my NutriBullet 1200W on 27/7/17 in June 2018 I could smell a burning smell coming from the machine, took it back on to myer on 8/7/18 & got a replacement as it was still under warranty but on 25/20/18 the same thing happens so it’s useless & have too throw it out as it doesn’t work!!! What a big waste oh $$$$ as it’s out of warranty

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Justin

JustinPerth

Great health blender

Not just making milk shakes but cocktail drinks and veggie drinks ha been great! It smashes anything you put inside. The containers are slightly one cup and a bit so sometimes wast a bit. I also tried fome coffee and it worked really well. The basic instruction book also has about 20 recipes

Date PurchasedSep 2016

AcevedoJaeonna

AcevedoJaeonnaSaint Ives

Fresh juice is always available

Easy to use - simply load the container, place it on a high torque electric base, then twist and lock into place. Create the perfect smoothie every time without having to do anything.It breaks down the ingredients into a slurry free, delicious smoothness. It can break open seeds, cracks, remove tough skin and give full play to fruits and vegetables. The oversized capacity rainbow cup allows you to create larger, more durable smoothies or multiple supplies for the entire family.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sav

SavSouth Australia, 5106

Just like the old TV commercials

The NutriBullet is every thing they said it is in the old TV commercials. It blends, chips and whips any type of food even frozen stuff too! We've made many cocktail drinks and milk shakes. I've tried cheese but that was an epic fail but everything else grinds down really nicely

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Sir A

Sir ASydney

Good blender, for the most part

The blender has been great. Got this as a gift. Really is good for smoothies, shakes, ice coffee and soups. I have tried over ten different smoothie recipes including some with nuts and have not Had any issue with the blade or the motor so far. I would say it feels a bit on the cheap side for the money but so far works a treat.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
HoovlerOneill86

HoovlerOneill86Redbank

Amazing

The machine is so easy to operate that it can mix almost anything. It has a variety of Settings, so you can get a mix of textures for your own needs, I like to use it to make smoothies or thick smoothies, and I also occasionally make healthy smoothies, which are very easy to clean. Products worth buying, support.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
CascoTaevin96

CascoTaevin96Kirribilli

Kitchen helper

This mixer function a lot, appearance beautiful, the glass has a lot of weight, now use it to do the soya-bean milk, fruit juice, and the rice paste, soya-bean milk grinding very delicate fragrant, delicious, rice cereal and juice is very good also, have heat preservation function, to use small voice is not loud, grinding function is great, very good cleaning.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Lachlanmcgil

LachlanmcgilMelbourne

Brilliant blender

So thrilled with my nutribullet that one purchased a second nutribullet for my daughter. Being a nurse she is thrilled with the convenience of being able to take a nutritional smoothie with her to work everyday in one of the provided carry cups. Mother/Daughter both enjoying the health benefits of the nutribullet... Win/Win!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Uniblues

UnibluesHawthorn

Chose the more powerful model on purpuse

I love the Nutribullet but went the high power version as I need to puree food. It was the right choice. I can liquify fruit and even nuts. Perfect for baby food, perfect for making nut pastes. Easy to handle and easy to clean - its great.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Julien0398

Julien0398

Blends everything extremely well!

I love to add vegetables into my smoothies and this blender just incorporates it seamlessly. No chunks of half blended spinach in your drinks! I also use it to puree my soups which it does incredibly well too. It blends extremely quick so it is perfect for a busy morning when you want to whip up something on the go. You can definitely use it to make dips and sauces as well.

Also, it is SO EASY to clean. Sometimes I might add dish soap and water and blend it up and then rinse, other times I can just do a quick rinse.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Shane

Shane

Nutri Bullet

Upgraded our blender for making soups, shakes, smoothies and even dips. The blender is very powerful and gives us very smooth results. We use it daily 2-3 times and excellent results. Stylish and cost effective and it lives on our bench. Inexpensive purchase

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Theda

ThedaQueens Park, Perth

Can't start my day without it

A lot more grunt then my two first nutrition bullets with the 1200 I can make even smoother dips and not be affraid of what to put in it. Blends down a lot faster then the models before it. And my juice's are a lot more smoother to swallow as I can't stand the gritty texture to swallow from before . Love this 1200 model.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
NuttyNut

NuttyNutSydney

Love it! Blends super fast and saves me time!

My favourite blender, I've been using this for years on a daily basis to make my breakfast smoothies and it takes seconds to blend! It's a life saver, so easy to use, time saving when I'm rushed to get to work in the morning and cleaning is so quick and easy!

Date PurchasedJan 2016