NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 4 of 9)

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

• Safety
Clemens Kwong

Clemens KwongRhodes

Smoothies Everyday!

Love this new blender. I used to drink a smoothie everyday in the morning but since my last blender broke I have not been doing that. So now getting back into habit and NutriBullet definitely is a powerful blender.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Excellent product very happy with outcome of use. Liquefies nuts fruit and vegies perfectly. Can also crush is ice well. The only thing I found was it is very noise but to have perfect brekkie smoothies can handle it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Anil

Anil

Blends everything

Very satisfied with this blender, blends any item so quickly, great for making fruit juices and i would definatly recommend everyone to buy nutribullet. they are not very expensive either.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Maryann

MaryannPerth, WA

Great Product!

My family had this from when it came out of the market and I find it very easy to use! even my kids are very happy making their own smoothies! they think it’s fun to make all sorts of fruit and vegie combo and we use it every chance we get!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Liz S

Liz SMelbourne

Love our NutriBullet!

We love out NutriBullet, it does exactly what we need it to! Blends perfectly, no matter what we put in it.
It’s super easy to use, easy to clean, and takes up little bench or cupboard space.

Our only complaint with it is how loud it is. It’s fine for us because we live on our own block of land, however we used to live in a small apartment & were always worried that if we used the blender early in the morning that the noise might wake up the neighbours!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
jessicatherese88

jessicatherese88Illawarra, NSW

Love My NutriBullet

Great little benchtop blender. Blends most things with ease. Love the suction cups on the bottom so that it doesn’t move around on the bench. A little noisy but it is a blender so to be expected. Only thing I would have liked to be included is a smaller blender bottle/cup - they are all HUGE!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Lydia

LydiaMelbourne

So far so good

Bought this NutriBullet 1200 series from Harvey Norman 6 months ago. I like its compact design and It doesn’t take up much counter space in the kitchen. It’s so easy to clean, I rarely need to use a brush to clean my blender anymore so that’s a plus!
You can run it for up to 60 seconds at a time, however most Blasts usually are well blended after 30 seconds depending on the ingredients used.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
yanci

yanciOrmeau

NutriBullet 1200

Very good and simple to use. No problems blending things, consistent when blending solids. Strong blades. Medium noise level, easy instructions to follow and put together or easy to clean and storage.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mel

MelRegency Downs

This is a great macine!

Excellent for Milk Shakes, Smoothies, Crushes, Chopping, Mixing, you name it! It crushes ice well. It's a consistently reliable machine. It is noisy but you have to expect that for the work it's doing.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Thumper

ThumperMelbourne

Top Level Nutribullet Has More Power

I love this blender. It is the top line machine from Nutribullet and it does all the things you wish the others would. I has real power and can easily liquify hard root vegetable afod soups or baby food. The lesser ones just make a big mess - this one can actually get the job done. I am pleased we spent the extra because the difference with the cheaper models is night and day. If you want a Nutribullet - this is the one to get!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Abhay

AbhayMelbourne

This is perfect for healthy choosers.

One of the fastest and easiest to use. Does the nod in absolutely no time can’t live without this. This item is must buy item & recommended to everyone it’s a time saver, healthiest option and even after use it is easy to clean.

Great for everyday use

Very pleased with purchasing the Nutribullet 1200 have used it nearly everyday for 6 months and works perfectly. I mostly use for smoothies works great with ice and fruit added.

Areena

Areena

Best buy

So happy with this product. It blends everything. Just one little thing that worries me- it gives that burning coil smell even when used for very short time. Its normal I guess.. otherwise its a very good buy,

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Parrot

ParrotMelbourne

This Could Blend Anything

This is the one to get, its got so much power it could blend wood if you cut it up small enough!.
Its well made and really has the power to get through hard veggies, beans, chickpeas anything! I love the idea of just making enough to use that particular day. Cleaning is easy and it takes up very little space. It comes with lots of accessories too. It's a great machine

Sean

SeanReading

Won’t blend

Had the 900 and gave it to my daughter... Big mistake the 1200 is useless at smoothies it leaves lumps no matter how many times i reblend.
Taking it back to Argos tomorrow.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Patsy

PatsyMelbourne

Bought because of great reviews here

Really happy with this. I bought it due to the great reviews on here and wasn't disappointed. I love whizzing up banana, honey, malt and icecream. Bye bye overpriced shop smoothies!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hawkers

HawkersGeelong

Absolutely Love It

This is part of my routine and the second one I have bought. I went with the 1200 model as its got more raw power to cut through fruit and veges and even ice. This can blend anything. I swear you can really feel the benefits straight away.
Machine is well made with lots of good accessories. Comes with two cups so you can always have a clean one ready. Should late many years.
I am very happy with this more powerful model

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Kate.V

Kate.V

Great blender and super powerful!

Nutribullet lives up to the hype! A very powerful machine that works super well. Given you do have to make sure you read the instructions before use to ensure that you don't overload the cup - but when everything is done correctly, this machine does everything you need it to -- which is blitz your veggies for awesome smoothies and soups! This model came with a small and large cup with 2 sets of handles, lids and also a recipe and nutritional hard-cover book with loads of info! Got it as a bundle price for only $99 which is still the cheapest I've seen around.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharni

SharniPerth

Should have got the original!

My Mum has a standard NutriBullet and it is FANTASTIC. So when I went to purchase one for myself, and saw this new NutriBullet 1200 I figured it must be even better. I was wrong! It struggles to blend up frozen blueberries and my smoothies are nearly ALWAYS lumpy, no matter how long I blend for. The blender exploded smoothie everywhere the other week even though I had followed all instructions and it was well below the fill line. Safe to say next time I will stick to the original version.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Naes

NaesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The nutribullet is the bes tive purchased so far. I use it ebery morning it comes 2 compartments that I can use anytime. I have used it to juice and it was amazing. Purchase one you wont go wrong

Date PurchasedJan 2017