NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200 (page 4 of 9)

1200 Series, Pro 1200, Select 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Great for everyday use

Very pleased with purchasing the Nutribullet 1200 have used it nearly everyday for 6 months and works perfectly. I mostly use for smoothies works great with ice and fruit added.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Areena

Areena

Best buy

So happy with this product. It blends everything. Just one little thing that worries me- it gives that burning coil smell even when used for very short time. Its normal I guess.. otherwise its a very good buy,

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Parrot

ParrotMelbourne

This Could Blend Anything

This is the one to get, its got so much power it could blend wood if you cut it up small enough!.
Its well made and really has the power to get through hard veggies, beans, chickpeas anything! I love the idea of just making enough to use that particular day. Cleaning is easy and it takes up very little space. It comes with lots of accessories too. It's a great machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Sean

SeanReading

Won’t blend

Had the 900 and gave it to my daughter... Big mistake the 1200 is useless at smoothies it leaves lumps no matter how many times i reblend.
Taking it back to Argos tomorrow.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Patsy

PatsyMelbourne

Bought because of great reviews here

Really happy with this. I bought it due to the great reviews on here and wasn't disappointed. I love whizzing up banana, honey, malt and icecream. Bye bye overpriced shop smoothies!

Hawkers

HawkersGeelong

Absolutely Love It

This is part of my routine and the second one I have bought. I went with the 1200 model as its got more raw power to cut through fruit and veges and even ice. This can blend anything. I swear you can really feel the benefits straight away.
Machine is well made with lots of good accessories. Comes with two cups so you can always have a clean one ready. Should late many years.
I am very happy with this more powerful model

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Kate.V

Kate.V

Great blender and super powerful!

Nutribullet lives up to the hype! A very powerful machine that works super well. Given you do have to make sure you read the instructions before use to ensure that you don't overload the cup - but when everything is done correctly, this machine does everything you need it to -- which is blitz your veggies for awesome smoothies and soups! This model came with a small and large cup with 2 sets of handles, lids and also a recipe and nutritional hard-cover book with loads of info! Got it as a bundle price for only $99 which is still the cheapest I've seen around.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharni

SharniPerth

Should have got the original!

My Mum has a standard NutriBullet and it is FANTASTIC. So when I went to purchase one for myself, and saw this new NutriBullet 1200 I figured it must be even better. I was wrong! It struggles to blend up frozen blueberries and my smoothies are nearly ALWAYS lumpy, no matter how long I blend for. The blender exploded smoothie everywhere the other week even though I had followed all instructions and it was well below the fill line. Safe to say next time I will stick to the original version.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Naes

NaesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The nutribullet is the bes tive purchased so far. I use it ebery morning it comes 2 compartments that I can use anytime. I have used it to juice and it was amazing. Purchase one you wont go wrong

Date PurchasedJan 2017

james

jamesMelbourne

fantastic

this is the first nutribullet we have purchased. they get good use in our house. appreciate the more powerful motor and the suction cups on the bottom to prevent any sliding. It also is reliable reliable

Ata_y

Ata_yMelbourne

awesome

The nutri bullet is a fantastic operating machine and delivers what is expected and more. It works awesome with solids and liquids although, the noise created whilst blending items is very high.

Mark P

Mark PAU

Great for smoothies

This blender is really good for making the kids smoothies for their breakfast. Its easy to clean and fits easily in the pantry. It blends all fruits and most vegetables well.

sparklingtwinkle

sparklingtwinkle

Great little blender!

Just all you need to do most of your blending needs. The different cup sizes are useful for storage and making different quantities of smoothies or juices. It is very noisy but bearable for a short period of time.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Bre G

Bre G

Use this everyday!

I Initially bought this blender to replace an old bulky one and I’ve been quite impressed. Use it everyday, easy to clean, fast and not too loud. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Fina Jones

Fina JonesMelbourne

Not worth the price

After having it between 6-12 months I noticed my shakes containing metal particles. My friend mentioned the same thing and said this was a common cause in NutriBullet's. I have since come across Omniblend and am a proud owner. It costs more, but knowing it comes with a 7 year warranty gives me peace of mind.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

David Owen

David OwenCranbourne

Awesome product fast and reliable

After months and months of my kids asking me for one of these I went out and got one and was so impressed with just how well it worked and how fast it can produce awesome quality smoothies and shakes that the kids love saves so much time and super easy to clean as well couldn't be any happier with it

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Dhan K

Dhan KSydney

Best purchase ever

I finally found the blender I was after. No mess. Easy blending, can blend anything. I love my super juice in the morning as well as can easily purée my baby food. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Life’s so easy with NutriBullet.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Pam

PamWagga Wagga

What a waste of money

Cannot even blend fresh pineapple with out leaving lumps. The seal in the blade mechanism (the one that the instruction book said not to remove) has to be removed everyday to get the food trapped under it, without doing this the whole thing smells like rotten milk.

Cherie C.

Cherie C.

Gorgeous Must-Need Item

This is a fantastic machine for those people on a health craze at the moment because of new years resolutions. I have to have a berry smoothie from this blender every morning otherwise my morning is not quite right. It blends all fruits and ice to perfection and is easy to store and clean - in love with it!

Sally

SallyMelbourne

Nutri bullet great for smoothies

The Nutribullet blends 1000 times better than my old blender and much quicker as well. Within seconds you can have a liquid breakfast ready to go. There aren't as many large sections of food like with the old style blenders. It ever crushes ice into your drink really easily if you want it a bit colder thasn normal.
Easily crushes nuts and harder ingredients without damaging the system.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017