NutriBullet 600

NutriBullet 600 (page 2 of 52)

MPN: NBR-0507LG
4.2 from 1,036 reviews

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Used for:
    • Smoothies (17)
    • Juices (11)
    • Dips & Condiments (4)
    • Cocktails (3)
    • Soups (2)
    • Nut Butters (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (23%) · No (77%)
  • Product is used:
    • Weekly (6)
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Daily (3)
    • Monthly (2)
  • Safety

Dani S

Dani SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works great

Purchased this item to make smoothies mixed with my protein powder and ice. Mixes really well - makes the ice nice and smooth and no chunks in site. Love my new blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Christine R

Christine RAU

Does a good job

Tossed up between this one and the ninja, bought this one because I found a better offer at the time and 'm happy with my decison. Love the color too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Josh M

Josh MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good little blender.

It blends things without issue including ice and frozen fruits. Doesn't get stuck or stop like some other blenders i have used. The size is a little small but it is good of you are making smoothies for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2018.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies
Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended to alot of people

Purchased in January 2019.

O.N.

O.N.

Very good blender

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jenell

Jenell

Blending never been easier

Great product
We have had the Nutrabullet for 4 years
Use it every day
Love the additional storage cups and lids take drink in the car put lid on it when it’s finished
Only problem seal on inside of blade attachment has ditoriated - I am sure you could buy replacements

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Ash R

Ash RGold Coast

Love it but make sure you always check seals!

I absolutely love my nutribullet. We use it at least once a day, normally twice. My kids have fruit smoothies each morning & hubby often has a fruit and protein smoothie too. I’ve also used it for soups (be careful when taking lid off as steam builds up), blending meat, pulverising nuts and seeds and spices, grinding coffee. The list is endless! The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because apparently a seal came off our lid (that you can’t notice) & it caused liquid to seep into the motor in the lid, causing rust.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Mye

MyeBrisbane, QLD

Hygiene nightmares black mildue

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Suzanne

Suzanne

Great

Great blender makes amazing smoothies and I use it to crush coffee beans. I have been using it now for at least 3 years and it’s a great little machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sony

SonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it

This juicer is amazing..been using it for 1 year.. blends very quickly in less than a minute Fruits, Veggies , nuts cam be used for all.. just remember to lock it well else the juice might leak and enter the motor

Betty

Betty

The best smoothie maker ever

The NutriBullet helps your system bypasses the “breaking down phase” in the stomach because the machine breaks apart the cell walls of the food you blend, so when you consume what you make, the phytonutrients, micronutrients, and other key nutrients and vitamins get into the blood stream in the fastest most efficient

Date PurchasedSep 2015

nirkleton

nirkleton

Multi-purpose

I heard a lot of great things about the Nutribullet and I was excited to give it a go! It blends really well - I find it really useful for making smoothies. There are two things I dislike about it - firstly it is really loud - I wouldn't be able to use it early before work as it would wake up my partner - and secondly I find that if I leave it to blend for too long it starts to give off a burning rubber smell. I don't pop it into place to let it blend itself but if I just hold it down for the fifteen or so seconds it needs to blend there's no issues. Generally happy with the product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Komal

KomalSydney

Good product..!

Like the product been good for 2 years . work perfectly from last 2 year.. little issue now rubber is loose..but still good to use...!!!! I could just change the rubber and it be good!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

KM_

KM_Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lasted exactly 1 year before losing power

This was great for a while, but almost exactly one year of low-to-medium frequency usage at home, it now really struggles to blend frozen fruit (I used the prescribed amounts of liquid, don’t overfill, fruit is pre-chopped when required, etc).
Now I have to let the fruit melt a bit in order for it to blend. Who has time for that in the morning?
Very sad that I gave away my larger blender when I got this, it doesn’t stack up.

Bea

BeaBrisbane

Love it!

I'm so happy with it! Even my little one cannot find any chunks or bits in the food or smoothies. I never tried to blend very hard things with it yet, but what is cooked "andante" make easily and smoothly.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Pacewah

PacewahMelbourne

Great product, good value

Blending is pretty good what i would expect at this price point. I have been happy as its blended all the foods and liquids i have tried so far and simple and easy to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Faye

Faye

Easy is clean and use

The blender is easy to clean keep clean and fits easily in the cupboard I use it everyday not yet had any issues over 2 years old. Great value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Emma

Emma

It need replacing ever 2 years but worth it

We have had a nutribullet for approx 9 years now. We are on our 3rd or 4th one, as they do stop working after a couple of years. But it's still worth it and they keep getting cheaper and cheaper as time goes on.
I use mine to make hummus, iced coffees, smoothies, breadcrumbs, pesto's, dips and many more. It doesn't blend plain ice well but that is the only thing it's struggled with as it needs the liquid.

Leesah J

Leesah JAU

Such a great product!

Bought this for blending smoothies and found it super easy to use and easy to clean! Blends perfectly and have been able to use it for so many other purposes too! I have a baby and look forward to using it for blending veggies when she starts eating!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

mia

miaBrisbane

daily use

Easy to use and you can control your intake of fresh veggies and fruit with extra fibre or not... But you can control your sugar intake making the healthiest smoothies ever. It is easy to make fresh batches daily and easy to wash it. It does a great job and I am very happy with it!