NutriBullet Pro 900

NutriBullet Pro 900

MPN: NB9-0507

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Used for:
    • Nut Butters (4)
    • Cocktails (4)
  • Product is used:
    • Daily (15)
    • Several times a week (10)
    • Weekly (2)
  • Safety

LLianne W.

LLianne W.

Love it!

Love my NutriBullet! Makes my protein shakes extra smooth and tasty with its ability to break down fruit and herbs. However, it is noisy so I have to wait till my children are awake to use it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sohel

SohelSydney

Excellent blender

We bought this blender few months ago . It does excellent job but little noisy. I guess there is no mute blender under $100 ! So it’s okay. I recommend this product .

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Online Store.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dips & Condiments
Georgie

GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall good blender

Overall good blender only thing wish it came with more cups considering the price its not very cheap, they could at least add in an extra cup and blend blade. Thanks

Purchased in November 2019 at Target Australia for $80.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Oscarte

Oscarte

Very very noisy

Ok this product works and it functions powerfully I can make ice coffee, smoothies or any sort of drinks that I used to buy outside and paid over $8 so actually this product helps me to save money..

The only negative thing which is a big issue for me now is that it is very noisy .it is very noisy and it can be very annoying in the mornings

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $118.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Andrew G.

Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great blender, does the job and still going strong

This is a great blender and still going strong after many years. Easy to clean, powerful and makes all my favourite smoothies easily. It easily handles most foods, even frozen solid acai packs are dealt with easily with this machine.

Purchased at Myer for $120.00.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Cheap downgrade from original

I upgraded to the Pro 900 thinking it would be a better product than the 600. Totally wrong!!
From day one this model has continuously leaked into the motor. Sometimes when the lid is screwed on it doesn't sit properly and then is very hard to get off. Dont waste your money. Stick with the original 600 model.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Used for: Juices

Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

Love it!

Amazing! I love making my smoothies in this machine, it works well for blending fruits, veggies and ice! it is very powerful but little bit noisy. It is very easy to clean though.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Like a boss very powerful

OK 1st of all it is really noisy however it is very powerful I can make any types of smoothie..I can even blend my soup in ...it is definitely worth the money however you have to bear of to sound

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Used for: Smoothies and Soups
PeakJa

PeakJaPerth, WA

900 Series One to Watch

The Nutri Bullet Pro 900 is a solid blender. I have replaced my full sized blender with this small one. I couldn't be happier. The Nutri Bullet blends like a full sized blender and is as powerful. It doesn't leave many chunks or inconsistencies. The only problem is the sound, but is it understandable considering the size.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon for $79.00.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Works as expected. A bit loud

Easy to use and operate. Makes great smoothies. Consistency of fruits and veg such as apples, carrots, etc. can be a bit grainy and unpleasant, but that is somewhat to be expected. I would recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for $89.00.

MAli17

MAli17Perth, WA

Very Good

This is perfect for me, I struggle to get my fruits and vegetables in for the day and this little machine blends my smoothies up really nice and quickly. No chunks, all very smooth. It is also a bonus on how small it is and how it isn't a bulky blender that is a chore to clean and store away.

Great!

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $89.00.

Phillip00

Phillip00Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Bullet

Very satisfied with the 900 series Nutribullet. Does the job perfectly. However, not suitable for chopping up herbs like parsley, basil, mint, etc. Have to use the Thermomix for these herbs, but apart from that, very good machine. Very handy with having two normal size cups and a smaller one. I got the Mega Pack.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

A great blender, compact and easy to store. Perfect for smoothies, soups and baby purée! It comes with two sizes. Be careful not to fill too much as can leak.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Anna

Anna

Beaut, love it!

Perfect every time - blends just about anything I throw at it. Love that I can create smoothies in mere minutes. Much better than a juicer, as no fibre or nutrition is lost in the blending process - just whizz and drink straight from the cup.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Great for this style of blender

Easy to use and clean. The plastic cup broke after about 6 months and I had to replace. But the blending is impeccable. I use daily for smoothies but also to make sauces and marinades. A must have in every kitchen.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $120.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
MissV37

MissV37AU

Quality is questionable

I owned a Nutribullet 600 for 3 years, paid for extended warranty and just as it went passed the expiry date a plastic part inside the machine broke so it was useless. Considering I couldn't get it replaced and not wanting to waste all the extra cups etc I decided to upgrade and buy the 900 Pro. To my surprise and disappointment the quality of the machine has dropped significantly. The blades don't sit as well so is sounds tinny, a foot was missing from the unit when I opened the box and the plastic containers just don't seem as good quality as they used to be. Wonder how long this one will last as I didn't bother with extra warranty. I bet it will be a few weeks passed the expiry date again.

I.V.L.

I.V.L.Sydney, NSW

Not good

After a couple of months it started leaking from the cup into the motor. Then motor died. Returned and exchanged for Nutri Ninja. I had Nutri Ninja before and I threw it only because the cups changed color from using and could not wash them any more. If I knew that I could purchase Nutri Ninja cups before, I would not throw it. It was working spotless. And It had better, upward facing knives that pull vegetables from the top to the bottom, Nutribullet has flat knives. Nutribullet might have been good 10 years ago but not now. Several people I talked to had the same problem with Nutribullet, couple of them from my family too. They all returned them. Nutri Ninja over Nutribullet any time, until Nutribullet steps up their game.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $139.00.

shawry

shawryLaunceston, TAS

wicked

its easier to use than other brands and more powerful aswell than others and every one should buy one for there kitchen and shacks or more and 5 stars for the makers

Purchased in April 2017.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nearly 4 years old and still going strong

The nutribullet is awesome we use it very day and it does a brilliant job. I especially like how we can throw in anything out of the fridge, add berries, and have ourselves a tasty juice that the kids will smash. I've replaced blades and cups, but that's pretty understandable considering how much we use it. The main thing is that nearly 4 years later, the motor is still alive.

Purchased in November 2015 at The Good Guys for $168.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Amitesh N.

Amitesh N.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

The quality of the Blender is not as good as the hype. A cheaper blender can do a much better job.
I bought the 900 series 1200w bullet for my mom. She used it on the first day and said it is rubbish and went back to her old blender. I emailed Nutrabullet asking if they have any customer guarantee/satisfaction policy that I could exercise to return this. After Multiple emails, I was basically told, nope, I am stuck with it.

Purchased in June 2019 at goodguys for $160.00.

Sue M

Sue Masked

Is the 900 effective at crushing ice when mixed with other ingredients?

Stevie B

Stevie Basked

Is this product suitable to simply grind a handful of almonds as well as 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds and 2 teaspoons of linseeds or is the large cup too large to do this effectively? This is all i need it for.

TraceyT
TraceyT

Hi
I would just buy a small chopper like a mini tiny food processor that you only use for this sort of thing. They are not expensive and with all the sales on I’m sure you’d get a bargain!

Latinlady

Latinladyasked

When screwing the blade section onto the jar, it doesn't quite screw all the way and because of that gap the whole thing doesn't go down far enough to slide the clear tabs so the motor is engaged.
It would seem the rubber seal is stopping it from screwing it all the way, if I take the rubber seal out it works, but then the liquid could potentially leak everywhere.
Any ideas of how to solve this?
I tried putting the rubber seal in hot water so that it is softer and blades could be tighten onto the jar but that didn't work.
Help please!!!

Mary Ellul
Mary Ellul

That’s no good, I’ve never had that problem maybe you should return it coz that doesn’t sound right. I have taken my rubber out and cleaned it with any problems! Not sure why you experienceing this maybe Call up NutriBullet or return it. Sorry can’t help!

Mishka
Mishka

If you haven’t had it long take it back, I never had this issue. Otherwise go to bumming warehouse and look for a smaller thinner seal?

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives