NutriBullet Pro 900

NutriBullet Pro 900

MPN: NB9-0507

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phillip00

Phillip00Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Bullet

Very satisfied with the 900 series Nutribullet. Does the job perfectly. However, not suitable for chopping up herbs like parsley, basil, mint, etc. Have to use the Thermomix for these herbs, but apart from that, very good machine. Very handy with having two normal size cups and a smaller one. I got the Mega Pack.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

A great blender, compact and easy to store. Perfect for smoothies, soups and baby purée! It comes with two sizes. Be careful not to fill too much as can leak.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Anna

Anna

Beaut, love it!

Perfect every time - blends just about anything I throw at it. Love that I can create smoothies in mere minutes. Much better than a juicer, as no fibre or nutrition is lost in the blending process - just whizz and drink straight from the cup.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Great for this style of blender

Easy to use and clean. The plastic cup broke after about 6 months and I had to replace. But the blending is impeccable. I use daily for smoothies but also to make sauces and marinades. A must have in every kitchen.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $120.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

MissV37

MissV37AU

Quality is questionable

I owned a Nutribullet 600 for 3 years, paid for extended warranty and just as it went passed the expiry date a plastic part inside the machine broke so it was useless. Considering I couldn't get it replaced and not wanting to waste all the extra cups etc I decided to upgrade and buy the 900 Pro. To my surprise and disappointment the quality of the machine has dropped significantly. The blades don't sit as well so is sounds tinny, a foot was missing from the unit when I opened the box and the plastic containers just don't seem as good quality as they used to be. Wonder how long this one will last as I didn't bother with extra warranty. I bet it will be a few weeks passed the expiry date again.

I.V.L.

I.V.L.Sydney, NSW

Not good

After a couple of months it started leaking from the cup into the motor. Then motor died. Returned and exchanged for Nutri Ninja. I had Nutri Ninja before and I threw it only because the cups changed color from using and could not wash them any more. If I knew that I could purchase Nutri Ninja cups before, I would not throw it. It was working spotless. And It had better, upward facing knives that pull vegetables from the top to the bottom, Nutribullet has flat knives. Nutribullet might have been good 10 years ago but not now. Several people I talked to had the same problem with Nutribullet, couple of them from my family too. They all returned them. Nutri Ninja over Nutribullet any time, until Nutribullet steps up their game.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $139.00.

shawry

shawryLaunceston, TAS

wicked

its easier to use than other brands and more powerful aswell than others and every one should buy one for there kitchen and shacks or more and 5 stars for the makers

Purchased in April 2017.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nearly 4 years old and still going strong

The nutribullet is awesome we use it very day and it does a brilliant job. I especially like how we can throw in anything out of the fridge, add berries, and have ourselves a tasty juice that the kids will smash. I've replaced blades and cups, but that's pretty understandable considering how much we use it. The main thing is that nearly 4 years later, the motor is still alive.

Purchased in November 2015 at The Good Guys for $168.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Amitesh N.

Amitesh N.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

The quality of the Blender is not as good as the hype. A cheaper blender can do a much better job.
I bought the 900 series 1200w bullet for my mom. She used it on the first day and said it is rubbish and went back to her old blender. I emailed Nutrabullet asking if they have any customer guarantee/satisfaction policy that I could exercise to return this. After Multiple emails, I was basically told, nope, I am stuck with it.

Purchased in June 2019 at goodguys for $160.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem

Bought the 900W in January this year. Used 2 - 3 times per day great. Last week or so sometimes would not work, today caput!!!! Bought from CHUAHBOONHO through Paypal $79.99 no receipt given can't find them on the net. Guess I'll have to replace but this time I will buy from a reputable high street dealer, at least I can get a replacement if necessary. Not happy.

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.99.

kidnerk

kidnerkFar North Queensland, QLD

Blades do not last and replacement blades are worse.

The unit blends well when it works.
It was fine when the original blade was operational but eventually after about a year the bearings go in it. I have now had 2 genuine replacement blades and they each only last 2 months which is pathetic for original parts.

Purchased in October 2016 for $150.00.

Carol RoebuckPerth, WA

NutriBullet Pro 900 - 2 frequent issues

I previously had the 600 series and had no issues, so when it stopped working I was happy to replace it with the NutriBullet Pro 900 series.
Unfortunately this model has 2 frequent flaws:

1 - After blending you cannot remove the lid, known issue, advice from Nutribullet is wear a pair of rubber gloves and try to release it, so far this has worked for me each time.

2- After blending cup is stuck in the base, usually takes 2 people to release it, waiting to hear from Nutribullet if there is a top tip for dealing with this common issue.

My advice is to not buy this particular model. My daughter has the 1200 series and has no such problems.

Purchased in October 2018.

Carol Roebuck

Top Tip back from Nutribullet, when the cup is stuck in the base, give the base a bang on the countertop, and it will release. Tried this out as the cup was stuck again and yes it works. Again shouldn't need to, but it works.

Clicky

ClickyGippsland, VIC

Great blender, innovative design, a bit smelly/smoky but ok

The idea behind this blender is great - pop a lid with blades onto your cup, pop it onto the base upside down, blends the smoothie, take it off and walk away. And it works exactly as advertised for the most part.
Sometimes smells a bit smoky after running, but this has largely disappeared after a few uses.
The plastic lugs on the cups are a bit sharp, you have to watch out for them.
Apart from a few minor niggles, this blender does everything that all the rave reviews say. It's certainly way better than having a truck-sized blender and then tipping it into a smoothie cup and having 5 things to wash instead of 1 or 2.
If the smoking comes back or the motor dies, I'll update the review.

Purchased in March 2019 for $66.93.

Bridie

BridieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inlove with mine

I use my nutri bullet ALL the time for everything smoothies, milkshakes, pureès, sauces, food processing, hair masks ect. I've owned my nutri bullet for about a year now and no signs of wear and tear still as good as new.

Purchased in November 2018 at Gumtree for $100.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Gordon L.

Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Addition to the Kitchen

Firstly, this particular version of the NutriBullet looks great (matte white finish). It performs very well and blends frozen fruit, protein shakes, small ice cubes (the same size you'd get in a bag bought from a petrol station) and makes light work of vegies and leafy greens. I've had to jiggle it around a bit so that anything particularly chunky gets sucked into the blades to be blended completely. I've rarely reached the "overheat" point, but it's something to be conscious of. Cleaning the unit is easy and fast - put some water and drop of dishwashing liquid and blend and rinse. Be sure to dry the unit right away though to avoid the plastic from becoming cloudy. Highly recommended if you're looking for a blender.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $85.00.

Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies
Ric

RicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These is my third NutriBullet.

These is my third NutriBullet. Allway stop working, soon after one year. I’m no recommended becouse the warranty shoulb be 2 or 3 yesrs free. I was using every day, Nutribullet does a very job, i’m just concert about warranty, will be value for money if the warranty is longer time. Easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

Leslie D

Leslie D

Loud little machine

The nutri bullet is a great product. It provides blender power at a small form factor. Its only downside would be the loudness but that is expected from any blender.

Purchased in August 2018.

MaximillianQ

MaximillianQSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good!

This was such an easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $150.00.

Andrea.B

Andrea.BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my bullet

I love my bullet, its easy to use. I would say the only thing i don't like is cleaning under blades etc and into the rim. I find it easier to soak it then try and wash it. Still use it weeklt. My kids love a quick smoothie aswell

Purchased in September 2018 at Target for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy, simple blender with lots of power

Too many blenders in the market, we just want a "good, simple and reliable" one. Checked on net and find there is special on this Nutribullet 900W Pro 5 piece in The Good Guys.
The color and design are very nice compare with other black or red square ones, quality wise feel very solid and smooth, we are lighter user, normally doing 1 or 2 a day, this blender is just right for us: powerful enough, cup size for 1 or 2 persons, and easy to clean and use.

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.00.

Stevie B

Stevie Basked

Is this product suitable to simply grind a handful of almonds as well as 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds and 2 teaspoons of linseeds or is the large cup too large to do this effectively? This is all i need it for.

TraceyT
TraceyT

Hi
I would just buy a small chopper like a mini tiny food processor that you only use for this sort of thing. They are not expensive and with all the sales on I’m sure you’d get a bargain!

Latinlady

Latinladyasked

When screwing the blade section onto the jar, it doesn't quite screw all the way and because of that gap the whole thing doesn't go down far enough to slide the clear tabs so the motor is engaged.
It would seem the rubber seal is stopping it from screwing it all the way, if I take the rubber seal out it works, but then the liquid could potentially leak everywhere.
Any ideas of how to solve this?
I tried putting the rubber seal in hot water so that it is softer and blades could be tighten onto the jar but that didn't work.
Help please!!!

Mary Ellul
Mary Ellul

That’s no good, I’ve never had that problem maybe you should return it coz that doesn’t sound right. I have taken my rubber out and cleaned it with any problems! Not sure why you experienceing this maybe Call up NutriBullet or return it. Sorry can’t help!

Mishka
Mishka

If you haven’t had it long take it back, I never had this issue. Otherwise go to bumming warehouse and look for a smaller thinner seal?

Abbey  The Ponds

Abbey The Pondsasked

Hi, just wondering if it’s normal for a nutribullet to flash light from the back? Kind of light a lightening light? I was mixing a smoothie at night and it did this. I thought, strange, didn’t know there was lightening out. Realised it was the bullet! This is my third time using it

Sue Russell
Sue Russell

I have had 2 Nutribullets and neither have ever done this. This does not sound normal, it sounds to me like some sort of electrical fault.

Abbey  The Ponds
Abbey The Ponds

Thank you! I might bring it back then

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives

CategoryBlenders