NutriBullet

NutriBullet Questions & Answers (page 2 of 4)

600 and Pro 900
4.1 from 2,146 reviews

63 questions from our users

Noorix

Noorixasked

Pro 900

Is it okay to put carrots in nutribullet? is it going to damage the blades or overload the motor?

Karina H
Karina H

Usually you can, but you still need to cut them up a bit. I also try not to run the Nutribullet for more than 5 seconds at the time. I am gentle with it, I guess:-)
The motor is too small for a continuous blending > 5sec, like industrial versions.
Hoping it helps.

Suzanneasked

Pro 900

Can I use frozen fruit and yogurt in the Nutribullet 900?

Jean
Jean

Hi Suzanne,

Yes you can use frozen fruit and yoghurt in the Nutribullet, we've done this with our Nutribullet (but we don't put ice in our Nutribullet). The reason for this is because ice might be crushed the first few times, but it probably puts a lot of strain on the machine. If you want to blend frozen fruit/ice etc. I'd say look for a 1200W blender.

Good luck!

thanks!

Rosie Ropiha Hemmingson

Rosie Ropiha Hemmingsonasked

I just want to know where I can get extra cups as son has left them at the work sites...? :(

Pete

I have all the cups and accessories....it the motor that was destroyed

Fake

Fakeasked

Hello!
I just bought a nutribullet but now I think it's a fake one cause I realized I got it for a really cheap price. But I really need it and can't afford to pay for the real one. I read some articles where the real and fake where tested using the scenario that an ice or stone was lodged so I was thinking as long as I use my fake one with just soft fruits and foods will it explode?

Pete

I don't think it will explode. it not as if you will be walking away and leaving the machine on. I bought the real article and I am still extremely disappointed that after a few uses it simply stopped working. This dead unit and all the accessories now take pride of place as landfill at the local tip....where it will feel confortable with all the other garbage. I remember many years ago I bought a hammer for $3.00 I thought at the tiome it wouldn't last long....well it is still with me and has done a mountain of work since I bought it.....Go figure

Emmaf85

Emmaf85asked

Pro 900

Just purchased my first Nutribullet. Took it out the box to make a breakfast smoothie and the blades are blunt.....I mean I can press my finger against it and run it up and down the blade. To me it looks like a factory error. Is this some new blade technology I don't know about? I just want to check before I drive the 90kms back to the store I bought it from to exchange!

julielu
julielu

Blenders can have sharp blades or blunt blades or a mixture. Blunt blades are the ones that pulverise ice and seeds etc that sharp blade cannot handle as well.

Deanie waiteasked

Pro 900

Will the nutra bullet pro 900 chop dates up? I note it only has the 1 blade?

bigalgeorge
bigalgeorge

Hi Im not sure where you got the 1 blade idea from. They have 2 sets of blades.
Yes, it will do dates and thats what we use every morning for our smoothies but the dates are not completely smoothed they have tiny pieces left after a 30 second blend. I like the texture though.
My only complaint which continues is the leaking cutter base, and Nutra Bullet refusal to replace it unless we jump through some hurdles as described.

Deanie waite

Thanks ! Sorry , yes I was getting confused the 900w pro only has 1 blade so unsure whether that would suffice think it's called the extractor blade ?

Cupcakes
Cupcakes

There are two blades, however in my experience they become blunt fairly quickly, especailly if you are blending nuts and dates.

Jooni

Jooniasked

How do you get the seal back in once you've taken it out to clean the gunk from underneath?

Frankie Chad

Hold your two index fingers down together on the same part of the seal and slide them apart to the left and right respectively, describing the full circle round to the 360 degree point when it will just pop into it's groove real easy. Make sure the seal and your fingers are wet. Works every time.

Ellaveeasked

Pro 900

My NutriBullet is only a couple months old but I notice a stale smell. Sort of like old spinach or green vege, I have only used the former on two occasions and always clean well. Today I used a small brush for quite some time but couldn't entirely get rid of this odour. Also noticed that between the blades and around the blade connection could potentially trap food. Any advice would be appreciated .

Steve K

dab in vinegar wait 10 mins then wipe clean with damp cloth the vinegar will kill bateria thatcauses smell

Y.H

Vinegar does work. Try to put one part vinegar, 2 parts water and blend for 10 minutes and then let it sit, and wash with warm soapy water.

Ellavee

Thank you, I have tried putting a lemon through and it has helped but not entirely. I think gunk must get around the gasket or something.

MichCasked

Pro 900

Can I put a handful of dry nuts into the Nutriblast NB9-0907M model (without any liquid) and mill them using the pulse method?

Y.H

I haven't tried that myself yet. I think it would work. This would help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8bMuQz6w4

Steve K

might not be good foe the blades in the long term with dry food

MichC

Can you buy a separate milling blade? Mine just had one blade set included which is for blending.

gina

ginaasked

NutriBullet

My nutibullet container won't fit into the base anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? I have lubricated the white "thingys" but when I put the top together, it doesn't go down far enough to make any connection. If I didn't know better, I would think I was using a part to another blender.

Sass
Sass

I have no answer but this just happened to me. I have been fiddling for 40mins sith no solution. EXTREMELY frustrating.

Shayla Bell
Shayla Bell

Also having the same problem suddenly! Can't figure out what's in the way and blocking the cup from going down.

Gavy
Gavy

Hi check the wheel on motor base where blades sits. You may have put something hard in cup and it broke the wheel's blade. Touch the wheel blade you will feel broken edges. It's hard to see unless you touch it because of transparent plastic. It is replaceable, only you need new wheel you can replace yourself.

Rachel H

Rachel Hasked

Pro 900

I have been using my NutriBullet for a week and love it. I just noticed that there are three rubber "dames" in the base of the machine of which I have lost one. The fit into the little holes. Are these something that I need? If so, how do I replace the one that is missing? I didn't see these until a few days ago.

The Auto

I don't think the 3 rubber pieces have any function. I would not worry about the missing piece. If you want to be sure then why not contact Nutribullet directly .

Lish
Lish

I have this exact same problem and it won't work with the missing one. I'm not sure if they're required or not. Did you find out? I'm going to email nutri bullet directly asap.

somattasay
somattasay

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the three white rubber things act like springs so that when you push down on the beaker to lock it into action and then release after the drink is ready, the beaker will pop up and disengage.

Kimbo12

Kimbo12asked

Pro 900

Can you put ice cubes into the nutria bullet 900? I am presuming that it would not be a problem.

paul.e.p
paul.e.p

I didnt have any problem with ice, until mine stopped working properly. I'd recommend not putting just ice in - LOTS of water/fluid with it.

The Auto

Yes you can. I always put ice into a cup of water , let it "soften" a little bit before pour water in Nutri bullet.

Niraj N

Niraj Nasked

I had purchased nutribullet online in February 2015. The machine is still under warranty and it is not working anymore. Not sure where can I lodge a complain. I am based in Melbourne.
Please advise.

Deborahkate
Deborahkate

Hello Niraj
I am unsure of the response to your question - when you bought this were there warranty papers to be completed???
I would try to get a copy if the receipt you received for the purchase and then contact the manufacturer direct - good luck
My problem was to me, a basic flaw in the design....

max George
max George

they have online contact
edbgoldair.com.au 1300285538

kazza

kazzaasked

NutriBullet

Do i have to do seed apples and pears before blending?

Satya
Satya

Most definitely!... Also they will need to be chopped up in small pieces and or sliced thinly- doesn't fit much in the cup- also you will need to add water all the time which takes away its benefits. I now have bought a juicer- value for health if you love your juices. This is not what NutriBullet provides for me.

robasked

NutriBullet

Who do I contact in Australia to replace either the burnt out motor or the complete powerbase for a model MY-A1H?

Pegasus
Pegasus

Hi Rob
Contact your retail store with receipt and they should honour the warranty of your nutri bullet providing correct use has been followed as per instructions. Failing that you could either contact nutri bullet direct from details inside original box or purchase another model.
PS The 600 watt motor is strong enough for any blast you would need.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately this item was a gift, I no longer have the box and it is 13 months old so out of warranty.

Can any one provide the contact details for Nutri Bullet direct?

Thanks!

cooltaj5
cooltaj5

Unfortunately MY-A1H is one of the very convincing counterfeit products, ask the ebay seller for a re-fund and use the money to get one from a proper store when on sale.

Kylie Anne Bartley

Kylie Anne Bartleyasked

NutriBullet

how do I ORDER one by phone?

Christine
Christine

Hi Kylie, just google Nutri bullet Australia and it will take you to the official website where you can order online or they have a number you can call them on.

Sonya M
Sonya M

Hi Christine,

I purchased from COSTCO directly.

Persia1

Persia1asked

NutriBullet

I keep getting black oil leaking from the wheel under the blade, am I drinking this? Every time I rinse it after use, all this oil comes out!

Tracyg_116
Tracyg_116

Oooh, I don't know, but would probably assume yes. Definitely contact NutriBullet. it doesn't sound safe.

Catherine Signor

Catherine Signorasked

NutriBullet

Overfilled a little and I cannot open. How do I open the container?

Jens.
Jens.

I'm not sure what you mean as the lid/ blade screws onto the container. Perhaps upend it into sink of hot water in case liquid has run into thread. You may have over tightened the lid

janaka
janaka

It keeps over flowing out and goes in to the motor doesn't blend everything at all it's us lass

Dean

Deanasked

NutriBullet

I'm having significant problems trying to contact NutriBullet regarding a warranty but they do not answer emails or their overseas phone number - is there an Australian contact number? cheers Dean ...

Steer Clear
Steer Clear

Sorry Dean, but I think you can only return it/claim warranty with the actual company/distributor you purchased it from in Australia. The number I have is for the TV Shop from where I purchased mine. 1800 222 684. They may be able to give you a number for Nutribullet if you rang them.

KBee
KBee

I am having the same problem. Any advice would be appreciated

Robbo_80
Robbo_80

FYI: Under Consumer Law in Australia you have the right to go directly back to the manufacturer. Don't hesitate and be deterred due to the company being American Owned. We have laws in Australia that these types of companies have to abide by.

Alejandra V Munoz

Alejandra V Munozasked

NutriBullet

After blending all ingredients how long can it be sitting be for it turns into sugar? Can I make it in the morning and have it for lunch at work.

Raym0nd
Raym0nd

It doesn't turn into sugar, but it does oxidise - best to drink it straight away - or freeze it to lock in the nutrition.

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives