NutriBullet

NutriBullet (page 2 of 107)

600 and Pro 900
4.1 from 2,131 reviews

Loud little machine

The nutri bullet is a great product. It provides blender power at a small form factor. Its only downside would be the loudness but that is expected from any blender.

Purchased in August 2018.

Great Blend

I love this cheap blender. It has helped me to lose a bit of weight with some delicious smoothies that I can make instead of eating other things for breakfast. I just destroys everything you put it in. Its very easy to clean, the only one bad thing about it, it is quite loud to use

Purchased in January 2019 for $69.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Healthy life routine

Love this mixer so much as it is super fast and easy to blend fruit, it is so powerful that you can even blend ice very easily using it! It is selling at a very reasonable price and I am now making smoothies everyday and i feel like my lifestyle is becoming much healthier now! It is also easy to clean, Love it! Would recommend to everyone!

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Used for: Smoothies

Great Little Gadget

This is a convenient well priced blender, it's quick and easy to clean, depending on what your blending it can come out kind of lumpy but I just strain the juice and it's good to go. Doesn't take up too much room in my limited kitchen cupboards and the cup sizes are great alos

Purchased in January 2018 for $80.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Lovely

It is such valuable product I bought this year. I used it daily to make different juice for breakfast. It was easy use and clean. But it cannot blend the kale properly that you can taste a bit leaf when drinking

Purchased in December 2018 at Bing Lee for $129.00.

So good!

This was such an easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $150.00.

Love my bullet

I love my bullet, its easy to use. I would say the only thing i don't like is cleaning under blades etc and into the rim. I find it easier to soak it then try and wash it. Still use it weeklt. My kids love a quick smoothie aswell

Purchased in September 2018 at Target for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Awesome blender

Auto 1 min setting is great. Impressive extraction. Far superior to other blenders, great for smoothies, dips, nut butters. Very load though, wakes up the entire household in the morning.

Purchased in June 2016 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Works great

Purchased this item to make smoothies mixed with my protein powder and ice. Mixes really well - makes the ice nice and smooth and no chunks in site. Love my new blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Does a good job

Tossed up between this one and the ninja, bought this one because I found a better offer at the time and 'm happy with my decison. Love the color too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good little blender.

It blends things without issue including ice and frozen fruits. Doesn't get stuck or stop like some other blenders i have used. The size is a little small but it is good of you are making smoothies for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2018.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies

Great!

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended to alot of people

Purchased in January 2019.

Very easy, simple blender with lots of power

Too many blenders in the market, we just want a "good, simple and reliable" one. Checked on net and find there is special on this Nutribullet 900W Pro 5 piece in The Good Guys.
The color and design are very nice compare with other black or red square ones, quality wise feel very solid and smooth, we are lighter user, normally doing 1 or 2 a day, this blender is just right for us: powerful enough, cup size for 1 or 2 persons, and easy to clean and use.

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week

Very good blender

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended.

Purchased in May 2018.

It broke!

I have used it everyday for the last 8 months and today I just heard bang! The plastic part that turns the blade just broke into pieces. Not happy Jan!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great product

This blender blends solids very well. All the foods I’ve blended work easily. It is easy to use and operate.

The only con is it’s quite loud and difficult to clean.

Date PurchasedOct 2019

Blending never been easier

Great product
We have had the Nutrabullet for 4 years
Use it every day
Love the additional storage cups and lids take drink in the car put lid on it when it’s finished
Only problem seal on inside of blade attachment has ditoriated - I am sure you could buy replacements

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love it but make sure you always check seals!

I absolutely love my nutribullet. We use it at least once a day, normally twice. My kids have fruit smoothies each morning & hubby often has a fruit and protein smoothie too. I’ve also used it for soups (be careful when taking lid off as steam builds up), blending meat, pulverising nuts and seeds and spices, grinding coffee. The list is endless! The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because apparently a seal came off our lid (that you can’t notice) & it caused liquid to seep into the motor in the lid, causing rust.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Hygiene nightmares black mildue

I had one, and many of my friends and family still use them. Black mould grows under gasket in the base and lids.
I noticed the black specks in a malt shake which only had white coloured ingredients. Little flecks of black in my drink. On closer inspection, the gasket allows the liquids to go under the gasket.. after a short amount of time this liquid turns into black slime. Most likely very poisonous.
Everyone thinks it's a sealed blade base, it's not.
Everytime I've taken out the gaskets on other people's Nutribullets, same thing.. disgusting, bad and thoughtless design.
Also, removing the gasket is difficult and often causes the hard plastic, of the blade base, to become easily damaged.
These blenders are not fit for food.
Search online for the injuries being caused to people when these blenders explode.. horrible!
The manufacturer of this product should be ashamed of themselves, they need to go stand in the corner and have a good hard think about what they've done wrong with this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great

Great blender makes amazing smoothies and I use it to crush coffee beans. I have been using it now for at least 3 years and it’s a great little machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016