NutriBullet

NutriBullet (page 3 of 109)

600, Pro 900
4.1 from 2,168 reviews

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (25)
    • Several times a week (19)
    • Weekly (10)
    • Cocktails (7)
  • Safety

Amitesh N.

Amitesh N.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

The quality of the Blender is not as good as the hype. A cheaper blender can do a much better job.
I bought the 900 series 1200w bullet for my mom. She used it on the first day and said it is rubbish and went back to her old blender. I emailed Nutrabullet asking if they have any customer guarantee/satisfaction policy that I could exercise to return this. After Multiple emails, I was basically told, nope, I am stuck with it.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem

Bought the 900W in January this year. Used 2 - 3 times per day great. Last week or so sometimes would not work, today caput!!!! Bought from CHUAHBOONHO through Paypal $79.99 no receipt given can't find them on the net. Guess I'll have to replace but this time I will buy from a reputable high street dealer, at least I can get a replacement if necessary. Not happy.

SandyC

SandyCSydney, NSW

High Power Blender

Great all round blender. Very powerful and looks good on the kitchen counter. The only thing I wish were different is that there was a timer instead of blending things to oblivion until you remove the container from the base.

no available

no availableGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

helping hand to digest hard fruits.

As a mature person, my mother at 87 years of age find most of the fruits are hard to bite and chew. The blender helps to chop them up she was able to drink it instead.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Greatest product

greatest blender i have ever used!
Smoothly blends my smoothies and purées. Very easy to clean and noise is very decent for a powerful blending machine. Would highly recommend this to friends!

kidnerk

kidnerkFar North Queensland, QLD

Blades do not last and replacement blades are worse.

The unit blends well when it works.
It was fine when the original blade was operational but eventually after about a year the bearings go in it. I have now had 2 genuine replacement blades and they each only last 2 months which is pathetic for original parts.

Carol RoebuckPerth, WA

NutriBullet Pro 900 - 2 frequent issues

I previously had the 600 series and had no issues, so when it stopped working I was happy to replace it with the NutriBullet Pro 900 series.
Unfortunately this model has 2 frequent flaws:

1 - After blending you cannot remove the lid, known issue, advice from Nutribullet is wear a pair of rubber gloves and try to release it, so far this has worked for me each time.

2- After blending cup is stuck in the base, usually takes 2 people to release it, waiting to hear from Nutribullet if there is a top tip for dealing with this common issue.

My advice is to not buy this particular model. My daughter has the 1200 series and has no such problems.

Carol Roebuck

Top Tip back from Nutribullet, when the cup is stuck in the base, give the base a bang on the countertop, and it will release. Tried this out as the cup was stuck again and yes it works. Again shouldn't need to, but it works.

Clicky

ClickyGippsland, VIC

Great blender, innovative design, a bit smelly/smoky but ok

The idea behind this blender is great - pop a lid with blades onto your cup, pop it onto the base upside down, blends the smoothie, take it off and walk away. And it works exactly as advertised for the most part.
Sometimes smells a bit smoky after running, but this has largely disappeared after a few uses.
The plastic lugs on the cups are a bit sharp, you have to watch out for them.
Apart from a few minor niggles, this blender does everything that all the rave reviews say. It's certainly way better than having a truck-sized blender and then tipping it into a smoothie cup and having 5 things to wash instead of 1 or 2.
If the smoking comes back or the motor dies, I'll update the review.

Bridie

BridieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inlove with mine

I use my nutri bullet ALL the time for everything smoothies, milkshakes, pureès, sauces, food processing, hair masks ect. I've owned my nutri bullet for about a year now and no signs of wear and tear still as good as new.

CookingBunny

CookingBunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

NutriBullet

I have had mine for a while and I really love it , Its very powerful and will do everything you need inclding ice. It is a little loud but honestly I would take loud and powerful over something with less power and and quiet. I use mine for sauces , drinks puree and ice creams

Gordon L.

Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Addition to the Kitchen

Firstly, this particular version of the NutriBullet looks great (matte white finish). It performs very well and blends frozen fruit, protein shakes, small ice cubes (the same size you'd get in a bag bought from a petrol station) and makes light work of vegies and leafy greens. I've had to jiggle it around a bit so that anything particularly chunky gets sucked into the blades to be blended completely. I've rarely reached the "overheat" point, but it's something to be conscious of. Cleaning the unit is easy and fast - put some water and drop of dishwashing liquid and blend and rinse. Be sure to dry the unit right away though to avoid the plastic from becoming cloudy. Highly recommended if you're looking for a blender.

Kayla

KaylaSydney, NSW

Kitchen staple

I'm really into making smoothies, so this little blender has been kitchen essential. It blends fruits, veggies, ice, and nuts super well. I kinda wish it could hold more tho.

Juz

JuzSydney, NSW

Such a great appliance!

I love the Nutribullet and think that no other appliance compares! I like how durable and tough it is, always makes great drinks and smoothies.

The only thing that is a bit downside is that you need to be wary of blending for too long so it doesn't overheat - which can happen quite quickly.

Overall though, I love it and recommend to anyone looking for a blender.

smfzi

smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good little machine, but leaks

Have two of these for about a year now, works well and is easy to use. Only gripe would be that one of them leaks slightly on one side of the seal which is annoying. Blends very quickly and has very strong blades, hope it lasts quite some time.

Ric

RicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These is my third NutriBullet.

These is my third NutriBullet. Allway stop working, soon after one year. I’m no recommended becouse the warranty shoulb be 2 or 3 yesrs free. I was using every day, Nutribullet does a very job, i’m just concert about warranty, will be value for money if the warranty is longer time. Easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

Favourite!

Blends amazingly, handles all solids and liquids, frozen or not. Best thing for fruit smoothies as you dont have to peel first, it blends everything! I do recommend for anyone who needs a blender in their life, 10/10

ShopAdikt

ShopAdiktGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved it

Got it as a gift for house warming. Life has been so simple after I got my bullet. Loosing weigh and staying fit was never as easy after buying this product. I wasted a lot of money on other similar products but this one is the best.

Prachi Chetty

Prachi ChettyDarwin, NT

Very handy and useful

its very handy and useful.
its compact design and fast processing makes our life so so easy.
i use it for juices, shakes, soft blending and dry grinding as well.
must for everyone

Leslie D

Leslie D

Loud little machine

The nutri bullet is a great product. It provides blender power at a small form factor. Its only downside would be the loudness but that is expected from any blender.

Outdoor E.

Outdoor E.Southwest, VIC

• 600

Great Blend

I love this cheap blender. It has helped me to lose a bit of weight with some delicious smoothies that I can make instead of eating other things for breakfast. I just destroys everything you put it in. Its very easy to clean, the only one bad thing about it, it is quite loud to use