NutriBullet

NutriBullet (page 4 of 108)

600, Pro 900
4.1 from 2,155 reviews

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simone

SimoneSydney

Great product

This blender blends solids very well. All the foods I’ve blended work easily. It is easy to use and operate.

The only con is it’s quite loud and difficult to clean.

Date PurchasedOct 2019

Jenell

Jenell

Blending never been easier

Great product
We have had the Nutrabullet for 4 years
Use it every day
Love the additional storage cups and lids take drink in the car put lid on it when it’s finished
Only problem seal on inside of blade attachment has ditoriated - I am sure you could buy replacements

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Ash R

Ash RGold Coast

• 600

Love it but make sure you always check seals!

I absolutely love my nutribullet. We use it at least once a day, normally twice. My kids have fruit smoothies each morning & hubby often has a fruit and protein smoothie too. I’ve also used it for soups (be careful when taking lid off as steam builds up), blending meat, pulverising nuts and seeds and spices, grinding coffee. The list is endless! The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because apparently a seal came off our lid (that you can’t notice) & it caused liquid to seep into the motor in the lid, causing rust.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Suzanne

Suzanne

• 600

Great

Great blender makes amazing smoothies and I use it to crush coffee beans. I have been using it now for at least 3 years and it’s a great little machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Marianna

MariannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, great smoothies

Bought it last year from Harvey Norman after a long time hesitation. Started using it recently. Makes great smoothies. Have tried different vegetables and fruit , blends everything well. Pleasantly surprised.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Donna1968

Donna1968donnagray750@msn.com

disappointing...

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jodi

JodiGippsland, VIC

Love this so much

This blends really well. I use frozen fruit n veg that would usually be really hard to blend but this does it with ease.
It's perfect other than
1. It doesn't come with a lid so you can drink from the cup n be able to put a lid on for later. I'm guessing you can buy one separate.
2. I've been thru 3 (YES 3) and am on my forth machine because the clear plastic part that pushes the part for the blades to go around keeps on breaking into pieces. I have no idea why these aren't made of metal or something stronger cos once broken you can't use your machine or fix it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sony

SonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it

This juicer is amazing..been using it for 1 year.. blends very quickly in less than a minute Fruits, Veggies , nuts cam be used for all.. just remember to lock it well else the juice might leak and enter the motor

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Cindee

CindeePerth

Easy to use kitchen appliance

Very powerful easy to use kitchen appliance. Not just for drinks can be used for sauces, dips, purées and much more. It is very handy to have and you will always be using it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Elsie C

Elsie CBrisbane

Good but...

I like it but sometimes the elastic come off the one from Kmart is much better! Don’t get is from the good guys! I would definitely suggest this product! I already use it one time a day!

JoJo

JoJoSydney, NSW

Don’t Buy!

I paid $400 at Myers for this Nutribullet RX a few years back, probably purchase for a lot less now however I would recommend not to purchase any nutribullet. Everyday I make a Smoothie with carrots, broccoli, ice etc and yes it is packed full but it takes about 3 times before it can get everything chopped because it only has a small base whereas compared to using my daughter’s $150 (Ninja I think?) but hers was a wide container and in one spin the smoothly would be done! Yes the Nutribullet is powerful but need to be wider at the base.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Stef

Stef

i use it everyday

10/10 blending ability. It handles ice and hard fruits pretty well. Sometimes it does struggle when i put alot of ice in but i would think thats only normal and that I use it so often.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Daniella W

Daniella WAct, 2604

Love it

I have had this blender for almost 3 years and it still works!

It blends with the right amount of force so that my smoothies don't have chunks in it still. Great for making “nice-cream” too. Best birthday present.

I’m able to use it to blend other items such as oats to make them into flour for baking.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Betty

Betty

The best smoothie maker ever

The NutriBullet helps your system bypasses the “breaking down phase” in the stomach because the machine breaks apart the cell walls of the food you blend, so when you consume what you make, the phytonutrients, micronutrients, and other key nutrients and vitamins get into the blood stream in the fastest most efficient

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Scrimpymummy

Scrimpymummycaloundra west

Amazing blender

This Nutribullet is an amazing blender. It is perfect for making protein smoothies and preparing baby food for my little one. It blends ingredients really well and only takes a few seconds. It is also nice and neat on the counter top, as it doesn't take up much room.

nirkleton

nirkleton

Multi-purpose

I heard a lot of great things about the Nutribullet and I was excited to give it a go! It blends really well - I find it really useful for making smoothies. There are two things I dislike about it - firstly it is really loud - I wouldn't be able to use it early before work as it would wake up my partner - and secondly I find that if I leave it to blend for too long it starts to give off a burning rubber smell. I don't pop it into place to let it blend itself but if I just hold it down for the fifteen or so seconds it needs to blend there's no issues. Generally happy with the product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Komal

KomalSydney

Good product..!

Like the product been good for 2 years . work perfectly from last 2 year.. little issue now rubber is loose..but still good to use...!!!! I could just change the rubber and it be good!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Rachel W

Rachel WPerth

Easy to use

Blends really well, straightforward and easy to operate. Had it for 2 years now and still working great. Sometimes only the stuff at the bottom gets blended so would occasionally have to shake and blend again. All good otherwise.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Fantastic How does it get better?

Hi Love the Nutibullet I received as a christmas present.
Gosh it blends frozen berries etc no trouble at all.
One thing is a concern is the noise. A pair of Eat Muffs to protect Your Hearing and your ears if deffinitely something to wear if you are anywhere around this machine. for Young and old.