Nutrica Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive

Nutrica Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive

3.7

• Breastfed Child Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Brilliant

This is the only formula that agrees with my sons stomach. Great formula for the price.
It's gentle on the stomach and full of vitamins and minerals. Highly recommend for babies with intolerances or sensitive stomachs.

Purchased in July 2020 at MumStore by Nutricia for A$30.00.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No
karenn.elizabeth

karenn.elizabethPerth, WA

Great so far

Got this Formula yesterday all though it's still early to see any issues and previously using HA with my other child, my 1 month old has taken to it quite easily and seems to enjoy the taste. Another brand he was previously on was making him power chuck and have bad wind pain.

Aptamil prosyneo has been gentle on his tummy making him burp easy and so far no throw ups just minimal spits ups now. Only small downside of it being a easily digest formula that its made him poop way more and very runny. But it beats constipation from other formulas.

Purchased in December 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes
Easy to PrepareYes
GIULIA

GIULIAMelbourne

Replacing Aptamil HA gold

Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive has been created to replace Aptamil HA and is so far disappointing. My son was doing great with Aptamil HA but since he has been on Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive he has had smelly wind and bringing up milk which he has never had or done before. He has also been irritable.
It's also dispointing as when I called Aptamil to enquire about the 'rebrand' of Aptail HA prior to its replacement Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive going on shop shelves, I was told that it was the same formulation just with more probiotics added, which I now don't believe to be true.
Please bring back Aptamil HA.

Aptamil
Stuart S.Aptamil
Baby Formulas

Find out how Nutrica Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive compares to other Baby Formulas

Amber

Amberasked

I’m hesitant on swapping between formula’s. My girl has been on aptamil gold + from birth and has just started getting constipated and very gassy. My sister mentioned there is more iron in Gold formulas which can cause constipation. Just wondering if transitioning to aptamil syneo will help with constipation and gas?

Aptamil
Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Amber the Sensitive may help with the constipation but may not help with the gas. It would be best to call us at the Careline so we can recommend the most appropriate product ph 1800438500. "Gold" in formula names usually refers to the addition of Omega 3 fats, not iron. All formulas contain iron at similar levels as dictated by our food standards. Sue Careline Nutritionist.

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives