5kg, 1kg, 2kg, 10kg
See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nutrients Direct

jussy
    jussyBrisbane

Great protein

I've tried a few proitein' sober the last 6 months and this one is definatly the best! It tastes great and because of the scoop size lasts quite a long time! I really like it and would definatly recommend!

Perfection

I have been training for about 4 years. The first 3, I tried a lot of different proteins and only ever gained about 2-3kgs. In the last 6 months, I've been using the mass gainer. And even being out a lot with injuries, I've gained almost 5.5kg in that 6months.
    Being a personal trainer and studying health scientis, the ND Mass muscle has the perfect combination of macro and micro nutrients, with perfect ratios, and ar a great price
    I would recommend this product to anyone!

Other Protein Powders

Stylic
    StylicSydney

First class protein!

This protein offers great value and quality. The scoop is not too big and the products taste amazing. I am definitely going to buy ND Mass Muscle again. Thank you ND.

Great Product, Great Taste

I have recently used this product after receiving a recommendation from a friend and am very happy I did. It tastes great, is easy to drink, isn't too think like many other formulas i have tried and doesn't leave you feeling bloated after. Great product with great service and fast delivery from the supplier.

Protein Powders

Find out how Nutrients Direct ND Mass Muscle compares to other Protein Powders

Kuasuay
    KuasuaySydney

Never going back to any other mass gainer again

I've had a number of Mass Gainers in my time and ND Muscle Mass is right at the top. The flavours I had were great, vanilla and chocolate. They do require a bit of a solid mix, but nothing a strong arm can't fix. I was impressed that the shake didn't froth like many other Mass gainers I've had. Overall great product would buy again!
    affordable, great taste