Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)

Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)

Nat

Nat

Very good.

I had it independently tested for protein content ( chocolate ). Packet says 74.9g/100g. Test came back at 75.2g/100g. So they are genuine. They are 0.3 grams over according to the test.

Nice

the shake i made i added ice, milk, 1 egg, 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter and it taste really good, really smooth and creamy however im not giving it a 5 star because the shake on its own with milk was too sweet but other than that, it was really nice

Best tasting chocolate whey

This is by far the best tasting chocolate whey I have ever tried. Really nice flavour and absolutely no weird after-taste like most whey powders seem to have! I requested a free sample in the mail and I am absolutely going to buy this brand of whey. Not sure about long-term results, as it was just a sample, but it was excellent for a challenging soccer match.

Tasted good, worked well

Seemed like a pretty good protein powder. Free samples are pretty good, but I think trying the product over multiple exercise sessions will prove how good it is.

Alright..

This product was ok, the banana flavour however was terrible! I would not recommend this favour to anyone. May be ok if mixed with something other than just milk.

TR

TRPerth, Western Australia

So Yummy!

Got the honey comb choc WPC sample protein and it's delicious, thick and creamy :D reminds me of a milkshake. I'm about to buy a 1kg bag of it.

Excellent product

Have only been using this for a month and can already tell a massive difference will keep purchasing from this site really handy and fast delivery

Really great

I think received my free sample and it tasted great. The great hing about it was that i didnt make me hungry for hours. I cant wait to order a 1kg pack. Great work nutrients direct.

This is amazing!

I recieved my free sample and not only did it taste great but it made me feel great. Would definitely recommend it from beginners to professionals.

whey protein concentrate

Thx for my free sample
    loved the taste and it even kept me till 1:00pm
    I've tried many others and they haven't kept me going iam ordering right now.

karren

karren

Whey Protein Concentrate

Recieved my free sample, my partner tested this and found it very delicious and appealing n his palette, and will definately buy this product.

Noimul K M

Noimul K MKensington, New South Wales

Good supplement

This protein tasted great and to add on to that, it was cheap and the delivery was fast! I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially those who live in Australia!
    And also those whom student budget

Choc-Honeycomb flavored WPC

I ordered a free sample from Nutrients Direct as their prices looked competitive but I didn't want to fork out the money for a tub only to find that it didn't mix well or tasted badly or something. I've just finished drinking it with 250ml of water and it was great! Not only did this WPC mix really well with the water but it tasted good as well. Next time I would go with 200ml of water for a stronger taste but the Choc Honeycomb was a pleasant change from plain chocolate (the curse of having my protein with water). Thanks Nutrients Direct - Check them out.
    Great mixing, good taste

Vu Huynh

Vu HuynhMelbourne

Great!

The protein tasted great and to add on to that, it was cheap and the delivery was fast! You also get a free shaker with every purchase in June which in itself is a great addition to the package. I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially those who live in Australia!

Matt

MattBrisbane

Bang on banana!

Awesome flavour and mixability! This WPC has a superior profile of amino's and protein content when compared to the bug brands out there. If you enjoy baking with protein or want to start then look no further than adding this to your next batch of banana bread, or if you want something different I can vouch for the awesomeness of the choc honeycomb as well!
    Flavour, nutrient profile, price
    It runs out, there is no option for an "ever lasting" bag! Seriously, in a word, NONE!

Great Price, Great Service

Purchased 10Kg of the Chocolate WPC to try. Was very pleased with the constistency and flavour as well as the fact that its protein sourced from Australia and New Zealand rather than Asia. It mixed easy and tasted great. Service and shipping was spot on as well. Well done. Keep up the good work and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
    It mixed easy and tasted great.