Nutrimetics Active Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Nutrimetics Active Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

simonefish

simonefish

This is the only deoderant I have found that really works for me. I love the fact that it comes in a larger size than many other brands, and ordering through nutrimetics is fast and easy. The regular specials on this product make it an affordable option, just stock up when it's cheap. I also appreciate that it has no overpowering scent, many other brands you can smell a mile away, but this is practically scent free.
Very subtle unisex scent means the whole family can use it. Also very effective, even against stinky husbands.
Is somewhat more expensive than supermarket brands, but often comes on special.

clarebear1983

clarebear1983Australia

Good

Living with a PE teacher I can testify to how this stuff works. My husband works in a sweaty job and I can almost guarentee that when he wears this he comes home still smelling as ok as one that plays sport all day can. I do bellydancing and this keeps me feeling fresh at all times. I have used it in the morning and still smelt fine by the afternoon. It is great stuff that is essentially affordable considering the size it comes in.
It doesnt smell potent so it is essentially unisex and it lasts for hours.
nothing! well maybe it could come in abit more interesting packaging and have a travel size one for going out because it can take up a fair bit of room but other than that its fine.