2Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Nutrimetics? Claim your listing.
Smile
Smile

Hi have found a jar of Nutri -Rich oil in cupboard .It smells o.k. but it has lost its colour.
I forget where I had put it. Can i still use it Thank you :)

Watson

How much should I use on my very dry hair and how long should I leave it before washing it off

julieregan

I would recommend using the shampoo and conditioner first. Their is a hair serum to that you can buy as a set. Nutri rich oil is better suited for skin not hair

Watson

Oh no, guess I’m about to find the result as I have put it in my hair

Watson

I have really dry hair post bleaching going from dark to light
Can this help? Have been told a high moisturise and low protein

Amanda T

Is Nutri oil parabeen free n safe to use all over the body?

julieregan

I will find out about being paraben free? I would say it would be as it only has natural ingredients in it. yes you can use it all over your body. It has apricot kernel oil, vitamin e, carrot oil, Shea butter plus many other oils. I use it for dry lips, skin and you can even use it as a facial with hot towel. You can only try it. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Hope this helps

julieregan

I just found out that the answer is yes it is paraben free. Thanks go to the website www.nutrimetics.com.au/jhelgeson or you can order just on website. Hope this helps

Amanda T

Thank you so much for the quick response.

julieregan

It also have over 50 uses if you want a consultant close to you you can go on the website to find one too? Not sure where u live but it’s easier to talk to someone then they can do a trial with you. Good luck

linn
linn

My staffy has a red rash on her tummy...can i use this on her?

Stephanie Mackenzie

I would check with a veterinary surgeon first. Do you know what is causing the rash?

Zivka
Zivka

what is the price of the nutri rich oil 50 mg?

Stephanie Mackenzie

Go to the Nutrimetics website and click on the ebrochure tab. This has the yearly catalogue as well as the monthly specials. I love the product, but I am not a consultant.

SM.

Lisa245
Lisa245

Why does it say on the jar , "avoid eye area"?

Stephanie Mackenzie

You would be best checking with Nutrimetics with that question. Their website is www.nutrimetics.com.au

Kind regards,

Stephanie Mackenzie.

Rochelle
Rochelle

What range would you suggest for dry flakey skin and to fight wrinkles? I am 43

Hi Rochelle,

My comments have been for Nurimetics products that I personally use. As I am not a consultant for Nutrimetics, it would be inappropriate for me to advise you. If you go to the Nutrimetics website, you might get a better idea of which product would suit you best & also help you find a consultant near you.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie Mackenzie.

valzy23
valzy23

I am a nutriemtics consultant and ill be happy to help you. if you would like to send me an email on Valerie.povika2015@gmail.com I can send you information on what I would recommend to you and your skin. stay blessed.

judy taske

What would be the best eye creme to use around the eye area and on eyelids? thanx

Stephanie Mackenzie

Hi Judy, I use the Nutrimetics Comfort Nourishing Eye Creme. I've got very reactive skin with a lot of soaps, shampoos & skin products. I started using the Nutrimetics Comfort range (developed for sensitive skin) & have had no adverse reaction to it. SM.

Michelle Jane
Michelle Jane

I get excema-like patches on my lids from the Comfort eye Cream, & also if used too close under the eye. Previously, with other skin care ranges, I was able to massage it all over the eye. Consultants will tell you eye cream is only to be applied on the occipital bone but the eye serum you can use all over. I have sensitive skin & actually found the original Classic Range has been better for me. If you have an issues, there is a wonderful 60 day bottom of the jar money back gaurantee :]

Thank you Stephanie and Michelle Jane for your info.Judy

xenia78
xenia78

Is it safe to use it during pregnancy?

Nicky Brine
Nicky Brine

Yes very safe to use during pregnancy.