NutTag 3G GPS Smart Watch

NutTag 3G GPS Smart Watch

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by nutTag

3.7
  • Battery Life
Trish M.
Trish M.Perth, WA

Such a comfort to be connected!

Purchased to keep connected with my daughter at early school events and after school care. I track her location, communicate and feel confident she's safe whenever it's on. She thinks it's just awesome. Great for kids not quite old enough for a phone.

Purchased in May 2021 for $299.00.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have been 20 days already since I ordered ,never receive!

Ordered on 29 March 2021, untill today 18/3/21 still haven't received any thing yet! Track the order and still remained the same...Nothing updated. My son still waiting for his watch...

Purchased for $199.00.

J T.

Just received my watch today at 1:30pm. Found out the little chrome cover for sim card is very loose, can't close it tight, looks weird..

Megs
MegsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids 4G watch, waste of money

Bought for my child, not all features advertised are accurate..battery doesn’t last a day, location is not accurate and very slow to update. Not very user friendly, user manual isn’t helpful and when I called they just referred me back to the user manual! I wish I’d done more research

Purchased in January 2021 for $340.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how NutTag 3G GPS Smart Watch compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Gaye Lee
Gaye LeeCentral West, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Keeps ringing contacts non stop, no one answers customer service, brought it for my 79yr old father and if he slightly bumps it it contacts his sos contacts (even when set on the lowest sensitivity level)

Purchased in January 2021 for $380.00.

Betsy
BetsyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect solution!

Being in my 70’s with children settled overseas, living alone makes possible medical emergencies problematic.
My recently purchased 4G NutTag GPS watch has given me the confidence that help is at hand, 24 hours a day with GPS location and contact at the press of a button.
As it is also a phone, I can speak to my contacts and let them know the problem. It detects falls with 6 levels of sensitivity and it is easy to cancel accidental alerts.
The watch is light and easy to wear and recharging is a breeze. I have shown it to friends who marvel at its features and expressed a need for such a portable device for an elderly family member.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

That's fantastic to hear Betsy! Thank you for the great feedback!

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Kayeleen
KayeleenSouthern and Hills, SA

Great customer service

Very happy with customer service ordered a 3g watch for my son and was informed it would take a while due to covid. Which I was expecting but received a phone call and as it was going to take even longer they upgraded me to the 4g watch which they had in stock can't wait for it to arrive so I have a bit more security with my son.

CMz
CMzVictoria

Awesome GPS watch for children!

Customer service was incredible, friendly and immediate when I had trouble setting up my watch.
My child loves it, and I feel reassured knowing I can locate him in seconds from anywhere. Ive kept mine basic, but the facilities are great - only allowing incoming calls from the contacts programmed in the watch; boundary alerts; camera; sound/vibration control; do not disturb times; fast recharge; remote shutdown...
Only concern is it uses 3G network, which is being phased out. Hope a 4G version is released soon!

Purchased in November 2019 at NutTag for $250.00.

mrtroy
mrtroy

Accuracy is so good!

New app is so nice, feel like accuracy is getting sharper and better! Calling feature is most used features as for me. Keep up the good work Nuttag, love your support very responsive.

Purchased in July 2019.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Troy for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it glad to hear you love the app.

Marl_N2000
Marl_N2000Victoria

Best service and quality watch

Ordered Nuttag watch online and received it within 2 days(Very satisfied with the delivery). The product is affordable, since i can easily manage data online. It comes with an App which is very user friendly. I can easily monitor the location through the app. I love the fact that I can call the watch from my mobile phone. Very happy with this product so far!

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Marl for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it. :)

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Vivian Kasked

Hi, we just bought the NUTTAG 4G watch for our son with ASD, I just found out the instruction says" do not turn the watch on until the Sim card has been installed" , but
my son accidentallyy turned the watch on before getting the Sim card, what do I do now? how to even turn the watch off? Thanks!

NutTAG Australia
NutTAG Australia

Hi Vivian,

That's okay, it's an easy fix, just switch the watch off and turn it back on once Simcard has been installed correctly.

If you turn it back on and it doesn't connect then you will need to put in the Simcard APN. This is located in the watch settings, under network settings.

If you don't feel confident in doing this yourself, you can book in for our support staff to run through it with you, just book in through this link:

Vivian K

Thanks a lot, we figured it out already:D

Nim L.asked

I have a 4G kids watch for my daughter and would like to know size of the band as want to see if can buy a replacement one. Can you advise ?

Nim L.asked

What is the SIM card size required for Kids 4G watch?

Chat support responded very quick. It is Nano size

See all NutTag 3G GPS Smart Watch questions

Get an answer from our members and nutTag representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers