Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker

Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker (page 2 of 2)

4.1

Bizza B.

Bizza B.Sydney, NSW

Life saver for the family

We have been using the Seek GPs for nearly a year. My mother in law has Alzheimers and goes out most days on her own on the bus. We are always alerted to the fact that she has left the geofencing zone and she I travelling over 40klm/hr , she's on the bus. It bring us peace of mind knowing where she is and we can find her if needed. we have had exceptional customer service even into the early evening. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone wishing to keep an eye on a love done.

Purchased in January 2018.

lee c.

lee c.Sydney, NSW

Good locator

My son suggested this product to me since i always lost my key even when im at home. Got Nuttag focus and it amazed me that i can easily ring my tags which i attached to my keys. Saves so much of my time. I also bought gps tag from this company for my dog. Love it so far, it alerted me once when my dog escaped from my house. Managed to locate my dog right away when i login to my app.

mrtroy

mrtroy

Recieved my seek gps device feeling puzzled on how to set-up. Jumped in to Nuttag LiveChat support and was asked to provide my contact number. A minute after i received a call from a guy and he helped me setting up my device. He created an account for me and setup some settings for me for vehicle use, he was nice and friendly. Definitely one of the best after sales support i had.

Glenn O

Glenn O

So that's what ya really think!

Great for listening in using the "silent mode" to hear what the MIL really thinks; seriously thought & most importantly I can track my kids for their wellbeing in this increasingly hazardous & unpredictable community.
It was easy to setup just followed the online instructions, and the locations have been accurate.

Purchased September 2019

Purchased in September 2019.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Glenn for your wonderful review.

Delivery of my order was impressive.

Delivery of my order was impressive, did'nt expected i received it 2 days under free shipping. Device was easy to use, my dad can easily call mum when he's out.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Kring for your wonderful review, we are glad to hear your SEEK is swiftly in action and working well.

Chrisamanta S.

Chrisamanta S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer Support is the best!

Had issues on setting up my device that prompted me invalid number. Jumped in to livechat and my problem was being fixed in less than 5mins. Thanks for the help nuttag.

Purchased in August 2019.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Chrisamanta for your feedback, I am glad to hear our support team were able to resolve your issue asap for you.

Gino

GinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Great service from this vendor! I have received my order on time. The live tracking works perfectly! Highly recommended if you are looking for a luggage tracker. Five stars for service and quality!

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Gino for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it. :)

Great Technology!

Great technology and great service! I can easily command GPS device using the App to report updates the way i wanted too. I like that i can easily switch Modes to ‘Movement Tracking/Power Saving’ so i can save battery life, then switching to Live Tracking whenever i want. My mum always forget where she parks her car, this feature helps me locating her whenever shes out. This has been a great tracking device for us.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Rachelle for your wonderful review, if you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What an excellent product!!!!!

Not being tech savvy, I ran into some difficulty setting up the product. The Live chat person guided me through the process which turned out not being difficult at all!!! Awesome!!!!

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Shannon for your wonderful review, customer service is extremely important to us and glad to hear our team is doing a good job. :)

Sean M.

Sean M.

Responsive team!

Last minute when I decided to have a tracking device that we can use for my daughter on our travel to Europe, Nuttag people responded very quickly on my enquiry. I bought the product on the same day i've asked them about specs and features of gps on how I can use it in overseas. 2 days after, I received what I've order and managed to use it well in Europe. It's amazing how small device can help to monitor your child without limiting their freedom to explore. It gives me an extra eye especially when you are travelling overseas. Also, I found Nuttag GPS App as easy system to use, since I didn't really set-up that much of settings. So far, im enjoying this cool technology.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Sean for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it. :)

FREE pouch bag

I placed an order of gps for pets with vodafne network for $249 in nuttag website sometime ago, didnt realise that i need pouch bag to attach this device to my dog’s collar. The guy i chatted on Livechat offered free pouchbag, so nice! Glad i contacted them right away. So far, this device has been working well with me, im only after geofencing which i really thought a cool feature.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Jay for your review, and congrats on the FREE pouch bag :)

Pretty cool device with speed alert.

I was a bit sceptical when I received this device. Has less guide to set-up, but it make sense since setting up was easy as 1 2 3. Just downloaded the app and have entered code, that's it!Super easy. Used this device for my car, it works well so far. I can see the location of the car using their app. Pretty cool device with speed alert.

Meeghan Wynne

Meeghan WynnePerth, WA

Variable GPS locations in city location

I have had my Nuttag Seek GPS tracker for about 3 months and the accuracy of the signal appears to be getting worse. Initially I was concerned it showed my escaping dog in the neighbours yard, now I only worry if it shows her several blocks away. Even then her tag has shown 3 blocks away when my partner was able to send a photo of her asleep in the back yard. When I contacted support for help they said they would adjust the settings but all they have done is changed the alert functions so it only tells me when she has been out of boundary for 3 consecutive location checks (9 minutes). Given how social she is I have usually had a phone call from someone who has caught her by then.

Quinn

QuinnNew South Wales

Great device

It workswell

It works well every 3 mins says it has live tracking but the marker only seems to move every 3 mins even on live tracking mode but other than that it is exactly what it says it is

ERemer

ERemerMelbourne

NutTag SEEK what a reliable product

NutTag SEEK is a reliable product. It has very good accuracy.
We are able to quickly track our son who has autism when he goes
off from home. We are able to collect him immediately. Therefore,
making him safe.
The after purchase service from NutTag Support is also excellent.
I am very satisfied not only on the product, but also the high level of
customer support I receive.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Thank you Remer for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it.
Hope all is going well :)

inaccurate location tracking

My Seek device is at home and it is turn on. But NutTag App show me the device stay from other location about 500m from my home. I do not know how can I find my kids when they lost

KristyS

KristySLeconfield

Doesn't track in a timely manner

This is suppose to be a personal tracker, allowing you to track a person or object in real time. At a cost of over $400 for tracker and 1 year subscription to Telstra network, the tracker is useless. Notifications come 20 minutes after the person has entered areas etc and the app never tracks location accurately. Eg. This afternoon it said my disabled daughter was 30 km away from home yet her and her bus were in my driveway!!

See all Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker reviews

Michael

Michaelasked

Have been looking into buying a GPS tracker for my expensive car. The reviews are very negative or very positive. Am really questioning the review structure of this product seems to be too biased and all the positives are coming from NSW, mostly Sydney. I would like to hear from some interstate and regional reviews if there is any. Cheers

Stuart Rosen
Stuart Rosen

In Melbourne here - the software that comes with their product didn’t work well for me in that it did not refresh the location of the device accurately- they may have corrected this since

Hi Michael,
We have two different GPS trackers that may be of interest to you, the SEEK GPS and the Atlas 6 tracker.
Both slightly different depending on your use case one may be more suited to you than the other.

I think it would be beneficial to have a quick chat with a company representative to see if any of the products will suit your needs.

Risk-FREE Returns:
If you are not happy with the product you can return it for a refund within 14 days of receiving it.

You can contact us via:
- Support Hotline: 1300 66 22 80
- Online LiveChat: nuttag.com.au
- 24hr email support: support@nuttag.com.au
- Book appointment with a specialist: https://calendly.com/nuttag

Thanks,
NutTAG Team

Olivia H.

Olivia H.asked

Would this be useful for a bike? Mine has recently been stolen and I’m concerned for my new one. Say if someone stole it and transported it several km away would I be able to locate it

Hello Olivia,
You can track the SEEK GPS from anywhere from your mobile app.
For more information, you can visit us at https://nuttag.com.au/pages/seek-gps-trackers-vehicle-car-bike

NutTAG Team
Book an appointment: https://calendly.com/nuttag
p: 1300 66 22 80
a: 40 Porter St, Prahran 3181
w: www.nuttag.com.au e: support@nuttag.com.au

Anne

Anneasked

I need to set the geo-fence perimeter quite tightly, I need to be notified when my relative has walked out to the roadside at the end of the driveway. Are there any constraints on setting a narrow perimeter?

Hi Anne,
Unfortunately, there are a few issues when setting a tight geofence in this manner. You will then be prone to false alarms, false alarms may happen when the device is inside as GPS is not the best performer when indoors. However, using our movement tracking modes we can minimise these.

Best you speak with a specialist so they can assess you in understanding the constraints and find the best solution for you. You can book an appointment: https://calendly.com/nuttag
Call 1300 66 22 80 or email sales@nuttag.com.au

NutTAG Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and nutTag representatives