Nutura Organic Stage 3 Toddler Formula

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nutura

4.5
  • Breastfed Child Yes (14) · No (78)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (93) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (89)

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good toddler drink

My 2 year old son has never been a fan of milk/dairy and it's often a struggle to get these into him. He tried this toddler drink a few times just as is and he wasn't a huge fan. But I can add it so smoothies etc and he has accepted it. Anything is worth a shot. Easy to prepare. Nice tin and easy to use lid.

Christie
ChristieNorth West, QLD

I love it for my kids knowing they are getting any vitamins and minerals they need.

It's been good for my little one when she's been sick or just wanting milk instead of food. I know that's there is added goodness for her growing body. I found I had to add 5 scoops to 200ml instead of 6 to 200ml as it was very creamy which she didn't like. But otherwise she loves her milk. I like the easy flip lid and brightly coloured tin.

Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

DanDan2099
DanDan2099Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great milk drink

I received a tin of this formula to test with my 20 month old twins. The tin is bright, appealing and the measuring spoon is able to be slotted into the inside of the flip lid for easy use and storage. The milk drink is very easy to prepare, it’s Australian owned and made and is organic which is great for those wanting to boost their kids intake of nutrients.
My twins have had it on their cereal and in replacement of milk before they go to bed. They both seem to really enjoy it and obviously haven’t noticed much of a difference in taste. There has been no reactions to this drink, I’ll continue to purchase this product.

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for my bubs digestive

I had been have trouble all a sudden with my bubs number 2’s but that has gone since trying this formula. Also loved opening the tin because the lid stays together!

Baby Formulas

Find out how Nutura Organic Stage 3 Toddler Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

Jaimee
JaimeeHunter Region, NSW

Couldn't believe bub liked the taste

Baby enjoys no side effects easy to pre pare will continue to use as my baby prefers to milk and it is healthy and effective no crying over bad taste like other brands

Purchased in July 2021.

Love how it’s organic !

I tried this formula to see if I can get some extra nutrients in my 19 month old as she has her days that she will everything and days she doesn’t. I mixed this in with her oats and she loves it. She couldn’t tell that I changed the milk. It give me peace of mind knowing she’s getting extra nutrients in her breakfast if she doesn’t eat her food later. Highly recommend and love how it’s organic too !

Purchased in August 2021 at Priceline.

First Time Organic formula

Baby enjoyed the formula, the smell is less intense than the others.
No side effects, reactions after drinking.
Loved the scoop holder on the lid, wish the scoop was slightly larger.

Purchased in July 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Vanida C.
Vanida C.Sydney, NSW

Little one love it.

Little love it and enjoy it so much very lovely colourful tin she got excited when she saw the tin knowing it's bottle time no side effect at all and made she go to the toilet easier than other formula which I'm very happy to see she go to the toilet easier very easy to prepare love the way I'm don't need to moving the tin around to try to find the scoop only one thing that let down is the price of it but if some week is on special definitely gonna buy it.

pdf
pdfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly rated by a busy toddler!

My toddler loves Nutura Organic Stage 3 Toddler Formula and gets excited seeing a bottle made up. Its convenient lid and easy preparation also make it a winner with mum.

DayleC
DayleCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great even for the fussiest of kids!

This has worked so well for us. My almost 2 year old is a fussy eater and discovering this means I don’t have to stress about her getting extra nutrients!

Cecilia
CeciliaSydney, NSW

Such a refreshing change!

I received a tin of this wonderful formula to test with my 16 month old bub.
At first glance, the packaging is beautifully designed and I like not having to dig around for the spoon to get out a scoop.
My son has his milk drink before a nap and so his first drink was just before bedtime last night. No adverse reactions and no change in stool which is a great thing!
Today we mixed his cereal with the drink as well as his rice for a snack later. My son is a very big Polynesian bub and he seems to really enjoy Nutura!
The only downside is the cost. Our usual formula is half the price of one tin on Nutura. My son drinks less milk drinks now so I may consider getting this every now and then.

Purchased in September 2021 at Priceline.

This is perfect for my 14 month old son

This is perfect for my 14 month old son, he really enjoyed it and was a great top up on top of cow's milk. Was easily prepared. My son had no side effects or reaction to drinking the formula. Will definitely be buying again. Value for money as some formula can be quiet expensive
Love the spoon is on the outside of the tin. No fingers in the formula looking for the spoon.

Sofia
SofiaPalmerston, NT

So so so happy

My baby looks so happy when drinking nutura, finally not stressing anymore for the milk. Really easy to prepare and the price is good, available where I’m having my general groceries.

Purchased in August 2021.

Perfect for the fussy eater

Fussy child who doesn't eat much at all, I'm so glad he took to this formula knowing he is getting everything he needs from a milk drink when he is small eater. Took a few attempts after being on cows milk but he loves it now

Christine R.
Christine R.South East Queensland, QLD

Skulled it!

She normally takes a little while to drink nap time bottles. This one she drank super fast and went to sleep without needing more so its just as satisfying for her ^_^

See all Nutura Organic Formula reviews