Nyal Chesty Cough Medicine

Nyal Chesty Cough Medicine (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible!

Not only does it taste disgusting but it doesn't work! I never usually take medicines but I ended up with a cough so bad that I just wanted relief so I could sleep. Got this one cos it was on special and they didn't sell Benadryl in the shop I was In. Now I'm coughing so badly I have a constant headache. Use Benadryl over this stuff any day!

Horrible Taste, ineffective

samara.walmsley
samara.walmsley

It's an expectorant, it is designed to make you cough

Jocelyn73

Jocelyn73AU

Works for me

I'm not exactly a fan of cough syrups but since I've been busy with work and I'm also a single mum I need something effective fast. Not saying it cleared my flu up completely but it has cleared my chest, given me my energy back and I have less of those attractive coughing fits you get when your badly congested. I feel alot better than I did literally a day ago which is awesome for me!
It does what it's set out to do. For me anyway.
Tastes terrible! I attempted to shot it down but it sat in my mouth while I consciously had to count down to swallow! That's why I hate syrups.

OK

Good for loosening the deep stuff to be able to cough it up. I personally like the taste over 'modern' cough mixtures - it reminds me of my childhood.
Effective, cheaper, no artifical sweetners

Should be taken of the shelf

Once I took it my cough got much worse then the initial run! I felt That This medicine has taken me to the worst stage faster than naturally!

It didn't work what so ever

Pinky101

Pinky101

OK

When my nieces lived with me they would get "coughs" and things all the time and had been bought up thinking the second you got a cough you needed medicine. They always got dimetapp which they love the taste of. I got this instead. The cough went quicker and they did not get fake sick again. It was pretty effective in easing hte cold symptoms, but cold medicines are not necessary as it has been proven they do nothing. Colds just need bed rest and crushed garlic, lemon and honey.
It is cheap and relatively effective for the symptoms
The taste is horrible