Nylex Flat Weeper Hose 30m

1.2

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic

Absolutely pathetic sprayer more on myself and the parts I don’t want to spray most likely made in China keep it there Australia needs to make the good products again that work for more than a year because we get flooded with there products that are not worth buying my hands are covered in poison as it won’t stop DONT BUY

bofclark

bofclarkAU

Does not work

Purchased a 15m & 30m weeper hoses. Lay them on top of the garden bed soil, opened the regulator to full, left them running over night. The soil is still dry

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$75.89.

craig

craigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Burst on 2nd use

30m weeper. Connected it to garden hose, turned on a bit and worked fine first time. 2nd time it burst and spayed water. Product states 'pressure regulating valve', so no additional pressure reducer was connected and can't recall seeing any recommendations for these on product instructions (is the reason I purchased this one). Unfortunately it didn't work, took back to Bunnings 2nd day owed. Think either poor product or poor instructions.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Garden Hoses

Find out how Nylex Flat Weeper Hose 30m compares to other Garden Hoses

Robh2010

Robh2010Sydney, NSW

50m hose doesn't work uphill

Bought 50m Nylex weeper hose. The downhill run was fine but uphill section does not weep. I removed the endcap and no water made it to end.

On second use some water coming out at 3/4 way mark, so may be pressure dependent. I have asked Nylex customer service for advice on enlarging hole at opening.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$58.00.

fangarang

fangarang

Terrible - waste of our money and time

I am changing my review for these hoses from great to terrible. We bought 4 of these hoses and in less than a year all have had to be replaced. They have all burst either at the ends or in the middle through the weeper holes. We will not be replacing them. We also bought two expensive nylon hoses on wheels and they also leak at the connections no matter how much you tighten them. No more Nylon products for us.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$240.00.