O Cedar Liquid Furniture Polish

O Cedar Liquid Furniture Polish (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

the real deal

just purchased this product and gave it a real go ,had a table that was marked pretty bad and you would never know now this is a great product .
Tried it on various timber we have in house and it works on all of them leaves a fresh look
works and value for money
nothing

RYZR

RYZRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product on the market!

O Cedar is the only product to use if you want an old fashioned shine to your timber furniture. My Mum has been using it for years and it still doesn't disappoint today.
Seems to nourish and protect everything from outdoor furniture to my precious antique pieces inside.
However, do not use this product on floors, as things can get slippery!
Love the product, just wish it was available in the 700ml spray pack as it once was.
Effective, does what it says!
Small packaging size only available now at my supermarket.

buyastihl

buyastihlOrange

Great to bring out the features in timber

Purchased the furniture polish at Woolworths for about $7.00. we have a number of different timber features in our home and it brought out the great colour & grain in our river red gum and merbau. also used it on our dining table and coffee tables; it didnt get rid of all the marks but certainly gave it a new lease on life like a moisturiser. its a great product for all different timbers. I will be using this product for a very long time its so great. bunnings sell it, but it was sold out when i tried to buy it there.

Louise3

Louise3Perth

Finally found it again!

Our local Coles has been removing all of the quality products and replacing them with their name brand products and O Cedar is one of the things to go. It is one of the products you didn't realise how much you needed until it is gone. After buying, trying and throwing out all of Coles new substitutes I am on holidays in Melbourne and what I will be packing my bags with is O Cedar.
Highly nourishing for woods that suffer terribly in the dry tropics. Nothing else comes close.
Can't buy it locally

Lordknaps

LordknapsAdelaide

Marveer replacement

This is good stuff. A great marveer replacement. Does not smell as much as marveer. Easy to apply and a little goes along way. At $6.99 for 300ml it will last for months if not years. I had been looking for another bottle of marveer for months but couldn't find any, then last week saw this on the shelf in woollies. It's made in Australia in Melbourne , not China! Praise the lord.
Every thing. How it works and where it's made.

Me1558
Me1558

It is in no way better than Marveer, it does not cover scratches like marveer or polish as well. The spray can of Marveer is real dissapointment why is it no longer available? If anyone knows please tell!

Made meg
Made meg

I too am very disappointed. My good antique furniture is deteriorating through use of the spray product.

tigercjn
tigercjn

Spray can Marveer is available at woolworths

This stuff is fabulous for all wood,

I live in the u.k and have a domestic cleaning service, one customer had an old bottle of O Cedar which i used on her antique furniture and oak floors..... It's wonderful, cleans shines nourishes and looks fantastic, One big problem I cannot get it now in the u.k help please someone Where do i get this miracle worker????? managed to get a customers daughter in Sydney to get one small bottle but could really do with litres of the stuff any one know where to get it please

Can't get it in the U.K.

Angela_Smith
Angela_Smith
angela147
angela147

O'cedar furniture polish is available from any Woolworths or Coles supermarkets in Australia but only in 200ml bottles