• Build Stage

Oakford Homes Your still the Best

Build StagePost-Construction

Norma Webb

Norma Webbasked

How can I obtain a ball park price on an Oakford design so that I will have some idea of what I can spend on a block of land..?

mvanderw

mvanderwasked

First time home builders and we are looking into Oakford homes but the quotes we are getting seem to be a lot cheaper than other companies which seems to worry me slightly. I was wondering if anyone has built with them and could give a rough idea of how much the final cost was compared to the starting quote? we are not looking for fancy high class products as we are young and would rather build within budget and upgrade latter where possible. Any help or advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Paul
Paul

I wouldn't be too concerned with the price. We found oakford to be exceptional value and having built before understood all the different specs. They're specs are in most cases better than the others for a lot less. I'm not sure why, maybe ask them, but I suspect their margins are smaller and therefore you save.
The quality wasn't compromised either.
I think you will find building with them and very easy process.

Kelly
Kelly

Who did you end up building with? And what was your experience like?

Get an answer from our members and Oakford Homes representatives