Listing monitored by Oakford Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Started off great but unfortunately the process was not enjoyable at all.

Site Admin
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateNovember 2019
Michelle M.
Michelle M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakfords have fixed my bricks

After consultations with Oakford management, they have fixed & replaced my cracked bricks & mortar in a very timely manner at no cost to me. Thanks to Tom & his team! Great service & much appreciated!

Site Admin

Other Home Builders

Minemi
MinemiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My cracked bricks!

Construction End DateMay 2002

Hi Michelle
Thank you for your subsequent Review regarding your fixed cracked bricks. We are glad to hear that the situation has been rectified and you can continue to enjoy your Oakford Home.

Norma Webb
Norma Webbasked

How can I obtain a ball park price on an Oakford design so that I will have some idea of what I can spend on a block of land..?

mvanderw
mvanderwasked

First time home builders and we are looking into Oakford homes but the quotes we are getting seem to be a lot cheaper than other companies which seems to worry me slightly. I was wondering if anyone has built with them and could give a rough idea of how much the final cost was compared to the starting quote? we are not looking for fancy high class products as we are young and would rather build within budget and upgrade latter where possible. Any help or advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Paul
Paul

I wouldn't be too concerned with the price. We found oakford to be exceptional value and having built before understood all the different specs. They're specs are in most cases better than the others for a lot less. I'm not sure why, maybe ask them, but I suspect their margins are smaller and therefore you save.
The quality wasn't compromised either.
I think you will find building with them and very easy process.

Kelly
Kelly

Who did you end up building with? And what was your experience like?

Get an answer from our members and Oakford Homes representatives