Oakford Homes

Oakford Homes (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jo L

Jo LSA, 5125

Happy with Oakford

We built two investment homes with Oakford. They were a pleasure to deal with from sales, estimating, selections and during construction. We were very happy with the quality of the workmanship and the site manager was easy to contact and responded to any issues promptly. We have built before and this was a much more pleasurable experience and we would use them again.

Oakford H.Oakford Homes

Happy With Oakford

My wife and I can thoroughly recommend this builder. The sales consultant was very helpful during the design phase. The selection process was seamless with a lot of advice given on color, design.
We were impressed with the quality of the Oakford’s standard fittings. We only had to make a few upgrades.
We were on site during most of the build and were impressed with the quality of workmanship.
In particular we were impressed with the building supervisor for his attention to detail as well as his willingness to keep us up to date with all aspects of the build. True to their word the few things that needed attending to after the build were completed to our satisfaction.

Oakford H.Oakford Homes

Fantastic builder – smooth and easy process

Allan and Suzanne Hughes

Allan and Suzanne HughesAdelaide, South Australia

Very Satisfied Customer

Oakford homes provided excellent customer service prior to purchasing our home,the home was built with quality, nothing was too much trouble if we had any queries, our experience with Oakford Homes was excellent, after build customer service was exceptional, I would recommend this company with my personal experience being exceptional, I was impressed with the site manager whom was easy to contact and was more than happy to help with any queries.

Roger & Marjorie

Roger & MarjorieEncounter Bay

Can't praise enough

We moved into our new home in March this year. The whole building process was stress free. From sales through to selections and site supervision all Oakford Homes staff were excellent to deal with. It is the best experience building a house we have ever had.

We really can't praise Oakford enough and certainly can't pick a fault. If we were ever to build again we wouldn't hesitate to build with Oakford Homes and we are very happy to recommend them to others.

Oakford were just fabulous and we have a lovely home.
Staff were excellent and helpful and very responsive to our requests

Lexie & Brian Maddock

Lexie & Brian MaddockSouthern and Hills, SA

We are building with Oakford at the moment, and are extremely pleased with the progress. Tradies are there every day doing something new. The advice and help we have had from [name removed] has been immeasurable. The service from the administration staff has been wonderful. Nothing has been too much bother. [name removed], the project manager, is always on the ball to discuss any changes etc. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the building and the happy, friendly service along the way. Thank you.
Service, quality, efficiency.

Outstanding - 5 stars if that is the most I can give!

Our dream home.

Thank you to Ron(Housing Consultant), Juliette(Project Co-ordinator), Sue (Client Laison) and all of the Oakford staff and contractors for a well built, beautiful, comfortable home. The help we had from Ron and Juliette was immeasurable before we built and the workmanship in building and fitting out is well above anything we have seen by other builders.

An individual home!

100/100 Very Happy!

We are very pleased with all aspects of our build and the service we received.

We have found all Oakford staff to be extremely cooperative and selection staff very helpful. The whole experience of building with Oakford has been a pleasure and we would have no hesitation in recommending Oakford Homes to anyone considering building a new home.

My wife and I are both over 81 years old and friends question why we are building at our age. We say what's age got to do with it when you have a good builder!
Excellent staff, fantastic service!

Penny L

Penny LSouthern and Hills, SA

Super finish at a budget price

When we designed our new homes, we didn't expect to find it so hard to find a budget builder who would build a house with a 45 degree roof pitch. Oakford were happy to take it on and at the right price too. The people in the office were so professional and couldn't be more helpful and the tradesmen who worked on the build were excellent. The homes have caused quite a stir in the village- everyone comments on how good they look. Set in the heritage precinct, they fit in with the surroundings very well.
A most enjoyable experience. All the tradesmen were very friendly and obviously highly skilled.

An excellent experience

This is the second Oakford Homes house I've built. Going back a second time on a purchase as big as your home says a lot. Even though this is a project home, the standard goes way beyond many others out there.

The staff I had dealings with couldn't have been more helpful. the Site Supervisor certainly knows what he's talking about. He listened to me when I had concerns and we worked together to make the project come together.

I have built quite a few times over the years and I have to say Oakford Homes helps to make an exciting thing run smoothly.

Robin

RobinAdelaide

A fantastic experience from start to finish.

phil25

phil25MELBOURNE

jacqui45

jacqui45AU

Update to Not Happy Mr Oakford!

Oakford Homes when experience, quality, professionalism & budget counts.

Jace southcoast

Jace southcoastVictor Harbor

Excellent builder, couldnt have asked for more!

Grady

GradyVictor Harbor

Our dream house is now a reality

All Good!

Great from the start if you are building a split level especially-you need to go and talk to them. Have not finished yet but so far its moving fast and looking good. Were mislead and wasted a lot of money with one of the volume builders who had very poor customer service and charged us for things that Oakford did free of charge. Very reputable company and prior to the previous comment have only heard good things. Their standard range that they use is awesome also.
Run on schedule, have a great standard range, good customer service, no pushy sales people and they are knowledgable.

I'd Do It Again

I was recommended Oakford Homes by someone who had built twice previously with them and was very happy, good quality, ongoing support and built ontime were his comments. The sales person at the show homes whom we first spoke to was extremely helpful without being pushy, and put up with me changing my mind 10 times. The selections process was streamline and simple with quality products. The build was stress free, good tradies, there when they said they would be, good quality workmanship and they finished before the due date which saved me some interest payments.No hidden extras and great after sales service with any issues. Happy Me !!

Norma Webb

Norma Webbasked

How can I obtain a ball park price on an Oakford design so that I will have some idea of what I can spend on a block of land..?

mvanderw

mvanderwasked

First time home builders and we are looking into Oakford homes but the quotes we are getting seem to be a lot cheaper than other companies which seems to worry me slightly. I was wondering if anyone has built with them and could give a rough idea of how much the final cost was compared to the starting quote? we are not looking for fancy high class products as we are young and would rather build within budget and upgrade latter where possible. Any help or advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Paul
Paul

I wouldn't be too concerned with the price. We found oakford to be exceptional value and having built before understood all the different specs. They're specs are in most cases better than the others for a lot less. I'm not sure why, maybe ask them, but I suspect their margins are smaller and therefore you save.
The quality wasn't compromised either.
I think you will find building with them and very easy process.

Kelly
Kelly

Who did you end up building with? And what was your experience like?

Get an answer from our members and Oakford Homes representatives