Oates DuraClean Thick Microfibre Glass Cloth MF-033

Oates DuraClean Thick Microfibre Glass Cloth MF-033

4 reviews · Statistics

100% · 40%
See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shell
ShellBrisbane9 posts

These are amazing

I have bought so many if these and have them everywhere. They are by far the best glass cleaning cloths out there, I get consistently perfect results every time. Fully recommend.

Michael
MichaelBrisbane8 posts

Easy and excellent

Cleans the glass wheather domestic or commercial with ease. Great part about this is that there are no streaks. I find using white vinegar and warm water easier than using other chemical products. Wonderful.

Dianacarla
DianacarlaQLDFar North Queensland, QLD215 posts

I use this to dry my windows after I use another cloth to wipe a vinegar and water mixture over them, they leave the glass completely clean and streak free. I have tried a few other microfibre cloths and all have left lint on the windows, these are the best I have found. I have only used them a few times but so far they seem to hold up well after washing as well.
This cloth doesn't leave lint on my windows like a lot of the other microfibre cloths did. Not expensive as you don't have to use chemicals if you don't want to .
Nothing, its a good quality product.
mxmar0
mxmar04163Queensland, 416357 posts

A great product to use that really will clean your glass including windows and table tops without the use of chemicals. It is very simple to use and removes grease just as easily as it removes any other material.
Until I found this product I was very close to ditching my glass table which I could not get clean and streak free. This is no longer the case now that have found this cloth. I use the cloth without any product other than water and it cleans the glass table and windows without any streaks and leaves a highly shiny surface.