Oates Massive Four Post Squeeze Mop MS-100

Oates Massive Four Post Squeeze Mop MS-100

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worse mop I’ve ever used

Bought this mop from Bunnings, not only does it not dry the tiled bathroom floor but the sponge kept breaking up after a couple of uses. I did not use any chemicals so can’t blame that. Waste of good money, never again

Not what I was expecting

Not happy with this hop. The first time I used it, I immediately noticed that it doesn't release the water from the mop / sponge effectively. I still ended up with a soaking wet sponge which made cleaning the floor even harder. I was forced to use a dry mop to clean the floor and prevent it from getting even more wet.

Disappointing!

I bought this mop, thinking the wide sponge would make mopping easier. Sadly, no matter how many times, I pull the handle to release the water, the mop is still too wet for cleaning timber floors. Water marks are everywhere once the floor dries, necessitating wiping over the floor firmly with a soft cloth. I have previously used the narrow mop and while it is still difficult to get it dry, it does a much better job.

Bad quality

Two bought broke fairly quickly. One didn't sit flat and with the other, one side snapped on day one. Sabco mop way better. I may have forgiven one being so poor, but both were. The only reason I bought them was that they were at the corner store. With the second one breaking, I went to Bunnings and bought a Sabco mop instead.

Poor quality

great quality

What a great mop this is i have had such trouble finding a mop that lasts the test of time. Who ever knew it was so hard?? I was really happy when i went to KMART and found this mop and the refills on special and with a promotion on that you get a free grout cleaner when you buy this mop. I snapped one up quickly and i was really happy with the quality, ease of use, cleaning and storing the mop. It was so cheap too and so far so good the mop is still going strong and its been at least 6 months!!
inexpensive and good quality

Bad quality. I've bought 2 from the corner store. Both broke very quickly. So I went to Bunnings and bought a Sabco mop- much better!