Oates Soft Grip Window Squeegee B-40030

3.5

kiwi842

kiwi842Central Queensland, QLD

Chunky

Bring back the old style with its slim line handle. The clip-on hanger on the old style wasn't successful, however the latest Squeegee which I purchased, dose not hang very well on the existing screw in hook (into tiles) but with a small cable tie does the job, the is uncomfortable on the hand. The handle seems to be made for a mans hand

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $3.60.

mxmar0

mxmar0Queensland, 4163

chickpeas

chickpeas

This is a nice small, good quality squeegie that lasts well. I have one in each shower to use to get the soap scum off and it really works well. I also have one that I do the windows with. I have found other squeegies are often big, bulky and awkward to use when doing a lot of windows. The price is good as well, but it has lasted longer than I would have expected for the price.
    it's lightweight and small, with a good quality rubber strip. The handle is small and comfortable to hold. Price is very reasonable.
    Nothing that I can think of.

Window & Glass Cleaners

Find out how Oates Soft Grip Window Squeegee B-40030 compares to other Window & Glass Cleaners

See all Oates Soft Grip Window Squeegee B-40030 reviews