Oates Spray 'n' Glide MF049

Oates Spray 'n' Glide MF049

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oates? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    Lesley
    LesleyMinyama

Oates EZY Spray Microfibre mop

For the first time in ten years since I got laminated floors I have been happy with the leaning of my floors. the mop released just the right amount of liquid to wash the floors...must admit I did add some white vinegar to the container...could not be happier

Christine Ratcliffe
    Christine RatcliffeSouth Australia

Not fit for purpose

I tried this out today for the first time. The water poured out all over the floor from the clip hole behind the bottle. No obvious way to fix it so unable to use it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Other Mops & Buckets

Elisha R.
    Elisha R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mop ever!

I absolutely love this mop. I have high gloss tiles that show everything. I use this mop quickly after a meal and my floors are clean and shiny. It is light weight and easy to use. I cannot believe how well it cleans. Excellent product!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Did a good job until it broke

Cheap mop that cleans well and is lightweight only problem it doesn’t last long. My spray mechanism broke after a few uses. Cheap and flimsy unfortunately and I wouldn’t waste my money on it.

Purchased at Coles.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Oates Spray 'n' Glide MF049 compares to other Mops & Buckets

Thanh
    ThanhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it, very convenient.

I bought it for 2 years already and still going well. It make the cleaning job so much easier. I love it. No water mark on the floor or whatsoever.

Purchased at Coles for $17.00.

Kurkuma
    KurkumaSouthwest, VIC

Not happy ......

Bought Oates Light-speed Spray Mop earlier today. Tried it and the water leaked from the bottle, water all over the floor. What a waste of money. Is there anything that Oates can do to help ?!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Maree
    MareeSydney, NSW

Great! But broke after one use

Fantastic mop loved it! But after only one use the mechanism that attaches the handle does not hold. As soon as you pull the trigger it falls apart. Badly designed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
    Clara V.30 Nov 2021
    how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
    Jenny BAdelaide

Best Mop EVER!

Mop is light weight, easy to use and comes with two micro fibre cleaning pads.
    Easy for quick mop ups to the whole house clean. Great for laminate floors, porcelain tiles and slate floors. Easy spray action and trigger means no more saturated floors. It's true, no heavy bucket needed so no chance of spilling water on the floor. Highly recommend

Other Mops & Buckets

Marion E
    Marion Easked

How do I disconnect the spray bottle from the mop. Mine seems to be stuck and afraid to use too much force.

Pat Dunlopasked

Where do I get a water bottle from because this is the second mop I have bought and the bottle leaks from the top on both bottles so I do not want to buy another mop just to get the bottle. Obviously there is a problem with the bottles. Thanks

Pat Dunlop

Where do I get a replacement bottle for my mop as it is the second mop I have purchased and both bottles leak water and do not want to buy third one as the mop is ok but for the bottles. Thanks

Jenny B

Hi Pat, I suggest you contact Oates direct on 08 8351 7277 and advise them of the problem with the bottles as this should not happen and I'm sure they will help

Pat Dunlop

I have bought another brand mop that will last a lot longer

Debra T.
    Debra T.asked

How do I pull apart the water part to refill?

Jenny B

Slide hand down to neck of bottle and squeeze on either side. Pull up towards you, it's tight but will come away with no damage

See all Oates Spray 'n' Glide MF049 questions