Oates Sqwivel Squeeze Mop MS-020

Oates Sqwivel Squeeze Mop MS-020

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oates Terrible Service

The mop works fine. A little small which was made up for by the swivel.
Unfortunately it's very had to get replacement sponges.
I wrote to Oates, (no phone number listed on their website), saying I wanted to know where to buy replacement sponges from that wasn't Bunnings special orders, they replied suggesting I try Bunnings special orders.
Needless to say I purchased a new mop from a different company.

Useless product for cleaning tile

It is only good to absorb water.
I used once and don't want to try again.
The mop just wipes all dirts around the floor, it just creates mud instead of taking away dusts. It's very inefficient and makes me tired easily.

Replacement sponge no longer available

I have bought a number of oats mopes over the years due to having to buy a new one because the replacement sponges no longer fitting the mop I bought as they have been superseded. I'm going to look for another type as I'm not happy having to buy a new mop every time the replacement sponges are superseded.

Good mop but refills impossibly hard to buy- no after sales service.

I have a sqwivel MS-024 and went to buy my first replacement mop head only to find that Bunnings now longer carry them on the shelves and they need to be ordered through "special Orders". This just is not good enough for a mop I have owned for less the 6 months. I rang the Oates office in Brisbane and was told there "could" be some available in a shop some 18kms away My home is full of items that have become superseded over the years, or no longer have spare parts available and I am tired of this throw away mentality. My next mop will NOT be an OATES.

oates great mop!

I've got two of these mops. I never realised there was a mop that you could squeeze just by pulling the handle and not by squeezing it through a special mop bucket. I love the fact it has replaceable sponge heads so if I have something horrible to mop up I just replace the sponge and keep going.
great price, and a really strong mop
none but It is a bit noisy to squeeze it out in the middle of the night when I'm cleaning

good mop product

After a massive search for a mop that wasn't going to break and be good value for money i came across the Oates brand and i just love the squeeze range of mops they really clean so much. We live in a really old type of house and often you can scrub and scrub and the house just doesn't seem clean at all. I found with this mop though the vinyl floors really looked and felt clean after using the squeeze mop on them. I particularly love the fact that this mop swivels as it just makes mopping up so much easier and makes the place much cleaner too as all corners of the floor are washed.