OBD2

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OBD2

2.2
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible item

I bought the tyre pressure sensors and am so disappointed.
I’ve spent 3 month traveling through the middle of Australia and over to the west . This time of year you get weeks of good sun all day . But apparently that’s not good enough to keep the battery charged .
Very disappointed, would never recommend this product to anyone .

A BrownSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

Bought an OBD2 to KTM cable with tracked post but item never arrived and was "return to sender". Customer service couldnt be bothered to check with Auspost the reason why it was returned and just said call Auspost.. they then stated if I wanted it resent I have to pay $12 extra. LOL. I asked to cancel my order and they then said I would pay the $12 and an additional 10% cancel fee. Without me even confirming, this was actioned as a refund... Now going through paypal to claim my full refund as these people wont man up and acknowledge their mistake. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. Look elsewhere even eBay/Amazon is better

Purchased in August 2021 for $28.00.

bkten
bktenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect scan tool for the DIY

The first time I used the OBD2 Scan Tool it worked to perfection. It highlighted two errors which explained an intermittent engine misfire. It was easy to use and allowed me to clear the errors and get the car to a mechanic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $39.00.

Greg RyanHunter Region, NSW

Bad Customer Service

Purchased in June 2021 for $165.00.

Boost (psi ) reading wrong

Bhought this to check my boost level in my bmw 135i , the boost reading does not go past 2.9 psi ( this can’t be right as running much more boost probs round 18 psi , contacted obd2 never heard back form them

Purchased in May 2021 for $99.00.

David
David New South Wales

One sensor wouldn’t pair.

One sensor wouldn’t pair , tried many times. Emails won’t send off their website and live chat drops out and won’t reconnect
One phone call would solve the problem but they don’t have a phone number
Very frustrating, wouldn’t use them again

hillbilljoe
hillbilljoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Odb scan gauge

Not really satisfied not disappointed so 3 star. Odb sent me a defective product replaced. Waited 2 weeks before I could use it. They should do better check quality with what they send. Others. here dont seem to have same fate but I did send video when asked to so maybe why. Had fun. Reading comments here just shows how desperate some can be just to return stuff they used. Sad to see how retail selling abused this days.

Purchased in May 2021 for $100.00.

Joshc
JoshcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

vw audi scanner from obd australia

Just got to understand how to use it and I'll be off. But great service and would buy from them again. cheers guys for an awesome product that saved me money

Purchased in April 2021 for $195.00.

BenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service - faulty product!

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $88.00.

lhuish
lhuishFar North Queensland, QLD

Car/4WD solar TPMS

I can’t say a bad thing about this. Install was as easy as it was to unbox. Automatically connects and shows the pressures and temps as soon as you hop in the car. Automatically turns off and on with movement. Keeps itself charged with the solar panel that you can barely notice from the outside of the car. What more can I say?!

Purchased in May 2021 for $78.00.

OBD2 AustraliaOBD2

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear all these praises! Cheers!

No customer service at all!

Purchased OBD2 Bluetooth scanner, used twice for less than 5 minutes and second time it killed the battery. Was using it to familiarise its operation only. Website now states it does not suit my vehicle but did not state this when purchased. Emailed 4 times regarding this issue but no reply whatsoever. Will never buy or recommend them. Be Warned !!

Purchased in April 2021 for $50.00.

Wazdog
Wazdog

John
JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Item has not arrived - OBD2 fails to correspond

Hi,
ordered a scan tool through PayPal directly off your website last week, also allowing for quicker postage (3days) through express post however, nothing has arrived? ($488.90) .
have tried to send emails to OBD2 directly with no response and the live chat button has since disappeared from the phone that purchased the item. Tracking details have not been provided as promised on purchase either!
Is this a scam, cause I’m not feeling too impressed with OBD2 service at present! - considering taking this further if I don’t get a response

aloevate
aloevateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Purchased in March 2021 for $57.90.

Nigel Blake
Nigel BlakeSydney, NSW

Pefect tool for every Land Rover owner

Purchased in April 2021 for $189.00.

OBD2 AustraliaOBD2

Marvelous review, thank you! Cheers!

JESSV82
JESSV82Sydney, NSW

Handheld from OBD2 Australia

I received an item with scratched screen and looked used but obd2 replaced with new and let me keep used one. It cleared check engine on my Honda and saved me money as mechanic wanted 50 to clear it and it came twice and this scanner is 58 so will definitely save me more if light comes back.

Purchased in January 2021 for $59.00.