OBD2

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OBD2

2.4
Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

highly recommended company and excelent products

When comparing to other similar products I cant recommend it enough, along with the service and time I received from the company. The tpms installed easily and it works like a charm. Always glad to support local businesses with good customer service. Cheers.

Purchased in September 2021 for $89.00.

Matty
MattyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful product, does it what it promises.

I bought the tyre pressure monitor and a friend of mine said why do you need that? About 3 days later I got a slow leak from my rear tyre, I had no idea until the monitor started beeping. I patched it myself and then was able to monitor the pressure to see if my patch had worked. Love this product.

Purchased in August 2021 for $78.00.

Other Car Accessories

bkten
bktenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect scan tool for the DIY

The first time I used the OBD2 Scan Tool it worked to perfection. It highlighted two errors which explained an intermittent engine misfire. It was easy to use and allowed me to clear the errors and get the car to a mechanic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $39.00.

Joshc
JoshcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

vw audi scanner from obd australia

Just got to understand how to use it and I'll be off. But great service and would buy from them again. cheers guys for an awesome product that saved me money

Purchased in April 2021 for $195.00.

Car Accessories

Find out how OBD2 compares to other Car Accessories

lhuish
lhuishFar North Queensland, QLD

Car/4WD solar TPMS

I can’t say a bad thing about this. Install was as easy as it was to unbox. Automatically connects and shows the pressures and temps as soon as you hop in the car. Automatically turns off and on with movement. Keeps itself charged with the solar panel that you can barely notice from the outside of the car. What more can I say?!

Purchased in May 2021 for $78.00.

OBD2 AustraliaOBD2

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear all these praises! Cheers!

Nigel Blake
Nigel BlakeSydney, NSW

Pefect tool for every Land Rover owner

Purchased in April 2021 for $189.00.

OBD2 AustraliaOBD2

Marvelous review, thank you! Cheers!

JESSV82
JESSV82Sydney, NSW

Handheld from OBD2 Australia

I received an item with scratched screen and looked used but obd2 replaced with new and let me keep used one. It cleared check engine on my Honda and saved me money as mechanic wanted 50 to clear it and it came twice and this scanner is 58 so will definitely save me more if light comes back.

Purchased in January 2021 for $59.00.

hussainab
hussainabSydney, NSW

obd2 scanner

Arrived in a timely fashion and connected right away to my dmax. Only setback is it only does your check engine light. Perfect for use when in the bush and when towing as i got mine to show gearbox temp.

Purchased in March 2021 for $39.00.

OBD2 AustraliaOBD2

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are delighted to see someone appreciating our products!

Other Car Accessories