O'Brien Vehicle Glass Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Barsha
Barshaasked
O'Brien Vehicle Glass

I have done my glass repair with Obrien at Gregory Hills on 06/08/2018.
Just one month before I could see cracks on that part. I went to the office and let them know about it. Staff who was very friendly said he is not from that center and will let the manager know about it. I was told that manager will call me in this regard. He kept a photocopy of the invoice. After waiting for long I called them back again.
When I initially called for repair the customer guy told me that its warranty for life time, he didn’t tell me that if it’s cheaper one then there is no warranty of the windscreen in total.
When I got call back from one of the lady she told me in a rude way that I need to pay $2000 plus for that windscreen. The sentence she said was “WE DID NOT BREAK YOUR WINDSCREEN AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OF THAT”. Is this the way you talk to your customer?
All customer service people should be trained in such a way that they deliver a correct information. Cheap marketing is not good for a company. I was in shock to hear that statement from that lady.
I want all of you to know that, you all need to find out initially what is covered and what not before handing out your vehicle to Obrien. To the company please do not do cheap marketing.
To the customers Please talk to your insurance provider they do give you free windscreen protection without any access for 1st time. Take that advantage rather than trusting Obrien.

O'Brien
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Barsha, I'm very sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us - it certainly does not represent our usual high standard of customer service and communication. I would like to investigate your situation further, could you please email your job number and contact details to feedback@obrienglass.com.au? I will then raise with the Gregory Hills branch manager. Regards, Nicole

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives

Other Car Service / Repair Centres