• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ebonie

EbonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Came and fixed a problem

Elliot came and fixed a problem with our light's. Wonderful manners and polite very good with communication. Can't recommend obrien-electrical-bendigo enough great service and prices. Great local company and highly recommended.

They are having a laugh! DO NOT TRUST!

ziqian t.

ziqian t.

poor workmanship and not work professionally

O'Brien replaced the windscreen on my Audi Q7, and the technician reconnect my dash cam with wrong cable, then made it shorted out( i have replaced with the same new one cost me $550 with the professional dash cam installer i used before, also my dash cam have video record the last min Obrien technician took it down, that could prove my dash cam were working well before they put it back). I send lots of enquiry and email to them but no one give any respond on it, unlucky i need pay for that money for replacement. If you don’t know how to install, just ask before doing it. This is the most basic common sense. Suggest dont go with them if you have another choice.

Keith C.

Keith C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the Croydon Team!

I worked with Lynda Redfern and her team has never failed to deliver high quality and responsive service to my clients, especially when there were other plumbers that couldn't fix my client's issues. They are very professional, prompt and experienced in providing different options to help solve my client's problems so they can get back to running their business quickly. If you're property manager, hotel operator or facilities manager I highly recommend calling Lynda to find out how she and her team can help you.

JayDee007

JayDee007Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor workmanship compounded by very slow response and even slower refund

DaveSydney, NSW

Obrien Glass never turned up, never called to advise.

Booked for Monday 3/08/2020, given a four hour time frame 12-4pm.
No one arrived, no one called. Turns out booking was 'lost'.
Forced to rebook with ANOTHER 4 hour window 7/08/2020.

rock n.South East Queensland, QLD

Bank on paying half what they quote elsewhere

Rang for a quote for a 2004 Hilux Ute.
Quoted $599 ,told them I had a quote for $295,straight away dropped price to$395.
Found someone to come out today for$220.These guys are a rip off.BEWARE

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear you received a higher than expected quote for your job. We’re disappointed we couldn’t help you on this occasion but have passed on your feedback to our Pricing team. Regards, Nicole

That is your response.
Absolutely unbelievable.
[Irrelevant Content Removed]

Anne

AnneMid West, WA

Rear canopy window

Quote double the price of 3 direct competitors

Following a crack in my windscreen I sort several quotes for repair. Other repairers happy to quote online or on first call. O’Briens insist on collecting a whole heap of personal data and then you receive a hardsell call from an Indian call centre. The sales agent evasive about total cost of repair rather highlighting all the worthless “benefits” of its service versus competitors. I respectfully declined he quote ($595 for a Hyundai i30, 2013 model) because I had several other quotes for exactly half this price. Next day I started receiving scamming calls from Indian call centre. Always seek multiple quotes when getting any car repairs done!

Sabine B.

Sabine B.

Amazing windscreen chip repair

I was so impressed with the windscreen chip repair I just had done at O'Brien Fyshwick. I had to look very closely at my windscreen to be able to locate the spot, almost completely invisible, amazing! Highly recommend technician for his skill.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Sabine, thank you for your feedback! I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. I'll be sure to share this with the team at O'Brien® AutoGlass Fyshwick. Regards, Nicole

Customer

CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Not recommendable

They didn’t do a proper job on my
Windshield, when I tried to return to them, they said they won’t do anything because they already put glue and won’t repair it anymore, not good doing business with them

Don't bother

Rolled up 40 min late and couldn't do the job until power was moved near gas bottles. Charged us $190 for being there for 10 min. Said to callback when power moved. Called no reply then won't answer calls. Totally ripped off. Would not recommend them to anyone.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear this as it certainly does not represent the standards we strive for. I'd like to investigate further, could you please email more information to feedback@obrienglass.com.au? Regards, Nicole

Ripped off
Ripped off
Vince R

Vince R

Bad service

On wed ordered and paid$1600.00 for back windscreen to be fitted thurs next week. The following day got call back will take six weeks I asked for refund. Was told I’d have it today Friday need it to order new windscreen money hasn’t came through not in my account.

Sanat

SanatSydney, NSW

Great products, Excellent service

Prior getting our broken window glass replaced, I took few quotes. O'Brien was little bit dearer than others, but the lifetime guarantee, knowing that the service is backed by almost 100 years old Company, the bit extra price was well worth it.
I also manage to speak (in person) few technicians of other service providers and I cannot compare the professionalism shown by the O'Brien technician vs others. One of the technician of a different service provider came to my door while smoking!
People, if it is for Glass replacement work, look no further, O'Brien is the only option and well worth of the money that you will spend.

Sammy

Sammy

Ben was on the level

Initially unsure but when relaxed Ben was courteous, prompt and helpful. Later he passed by again and offered to help. I was very appreciative as it was a difficult task.

Cateasked

O'Brien

O’Brien, why don’t you be honest and transparent and change your policy about telling customers about installing after market windscreens? Why should we have to specifically ask you for a genuine one that is covered by our insurance? How are we supposed to know about aftermarket ones if you don’t let us know??? Are the insurance companies paying you bonuses?? That would be an interesting investigation! And stop telling us about how your aftermarket ones are the same quality, can’t you tell from all the feedback they are not!!! Another deceived customer, with an aftermarket screen that is so distorted and not sealed properly!!!

Minty3
Minty3

So it’s not just me that had this experience
And they tried to tell me that it was my car a new Subaru that was the problem

Cate

Hey Minty3, go thru all the feedback, no not just you, complain and voice your case.

Snpasked

O'Brien

O’Brien recommended to replace my Mazda windscreen and said everything is covered part of my insurance. I was very happy and said yes. But they didn’t tell me it would be a aftermarket xyg glass. I realised this after one of the car repairer pointed to me by saying this is a aftermarket windscreen.
I think I have been cheated by O’Brien by hiding the fact to me.
Don’t you think now O’Brien should replace my windscreen to genuine Mazda free of cost for not telling me the replacement windscreen is not going to be genuine Mazda?
If not to whom I can escalate this?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi there, O'Brien® uses glass sourced from reputable manufacturers and presents with all the same specifications and features as your original windscreen. Glass sourced by O'Brien® complies with all the Australian safety and design requirements. Upon request, in some cases we can also fit original manufacturer glass however as your windscreen replacement was covered by insurance; if you have any questions regarding the specifics of your policy we recommend you speak directly with your insurance company. Regards, Nicole

Snp

Hi Obrien, Just for your information. I came to your centre directly with the hope that you will recommend which is best for my car. I had booked an appointment and paid for the chip repair in advance but your technician suggested to go with insurance. He took my policy details and checked in his system and told me everything is covered and I don't need to pay anything for the replacement windscreen. But why did not he tell me, the replacement windscreen is going to be an aftermarket one but not original Mazda?
Do not you think, it is misleading or deceptive conduct by your technician?
If he could have told me then I would have just repaired or should have asked him to go with original windscreen instead of aftermarket product.

Cate

Hey SNP I agree very deceptive. Going thru a similar issue!! Got a generic Chinese import instead of genuine Skoda windscreen. Was told I needed to ask for that. Chinese one cost $894 and all distorted and not sealed properly as wind coming in! Cate

Mark Furmston

Mark Furmstonasked

O'Brien

I am about to replace a windscreen in my Ford Focus RS. Will the windscreen be an OEM calibre or a cheaper aftermarket product. I have been stung with this before and noticed that cabin noise increases and the aftermarket products can be missing the plastic laminate layer that OEM windscreens possess.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Mark, as mentioned below, aftermarket glass sourced by O'Brien is from reputable manufacturers and presents with all the same specifications and features as your original windscreen. It also complies with all the Australian safety and design requirements. Subject to availability, you can also request OEM glass. If you have any further questions, our customer service consultants will be happy to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives