• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Really great service

I used my RAC insurance to help with repairing/ replacing my windscreen. Scott was great, professional and informative. And efficient as well. The call centre as well were throrough, professional and incredibly helpful. Thank you,

Job Satisfaction

Really helpful, courteous and efficient service

I wanted to say a big thank you to Nicole who answered my call and was so friendly and helpful for my urgent call on Good Friday eve night and for Reece or Chris who came out to replace the driver side window in complete darkness at midnight. My partner and I are so grateful as our other car had broken down the day before and thanks to you both, we were able to still visit family (who are hours away) on Good Friday and the rest of Easter. Very much appreciated.
Colin
Job ref: J13285713

Franchise UsedGreensborough 3088, Banyule, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU
Leanne

Leanne

Excellent work

We had solar put in and are thrilled with the result ! From the first contact to the guys that did the installation they were fantastic ! Very professional ! The best tradies I have every had work on our house ! Clean , neat , hard working guys ! Thank you for a great service ! We would be happy to refer you to any new customer ! 5 star review

Matt

Matt Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient and prompt attention

O'Brien Electrical were prompt in addressing the task of replacing a noisy fan and moving a power point to a more suitable place to address our cooking options.
The trades person was polite, pleasant and efficient.

Advice from our 8 year old on our road trip to Queensland

We had our widescreen cracked on a road trip up to Queensland and son age 8 from the back seat yelled out we need to call "O O O"Brien's" they would be proud their slogan had made such an impact. Have no idea what other company does windscreens. So we called O'Brien's, great service.

Franchise UsedCarlton 3053, Melbourne, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Jan, that's awesome - thanks for sharing!! Hope you'll see us again in case you need another vehicle glass service. Regards, Dana

Debbee

DebbeeHunter Region, NSW

Always happy!

The people at O’Brien are such a pleasure! From the administration to the tradesmen. The work is top always quality. That’s how to make a business work. Thankyou, I’m always happy when dealing with you!

Franchise UsedRaymond Terrace 2324, Port Stephens, Hunter Region, NSW, AU
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Debbee, thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy to know that you're impressed with the service you received from our experts throughout every stage of your experience with us. Regards, Nicole

Good customer service

O'Brien was arranged by my insurer to replace a cracked windscreen. They did so efficiently, but the new screen had an obscuring 2cm wide strip of black dots on the sides. O'Briens listened to our complaint, checked the glass against other stock and replaced the windscreen in a timely manner. I'd use them again.

Franchise UsedOsborne Park 6017, Stirling, Perth, WA, AU
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Peter, thanks for providing your feedback. I'm glad to hear the issue was rectified promptly by our experts. Kind regards, Nicole

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Outstanding! Friendly, professional and very honest!

Dean is one of the most awesome, down to earth tradies I have ever had in my home. He happily advocated on my behalf and provided a professional, quality product at a very affordable price. If you’re in Sydney and you need glass fixed… Ask for Dean!

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Thanks for the awesome feedback Steven! I'll make sure to pass this on to our glazier Dean in Sydney.

shannon

shannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

The staff at underwood are so friendly and do a professional job. Jodie is amazing and kept me informed as my car couldnt be calibrated on the day but Jodie sorted it out with no problem. Wouldnt use any other company only O'Brien's

Ebonie

EbonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Came and fixed a problem

Elliot came and fixed a problem with our light's. Wonderful manners and polite very good with communication. Can't recommend obrien-electrical-bendigo enough great service and prices. Great local company and highly recommended.

Keith C.

Keith C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the Croydon Team!

I worked with Lynda Redfern and her team has never failed to deliver high quality and responsive service to my clients, especially when there were other plumbers that couldn't fix my client's issues. They are very professional, prompt and experienced in providing different options to help solve my client's problems so they can get back to running their business quickly. If you're property manager, hotel operator or facilities manager I highly recommend calling Lynda to find out how she and her team can help you.

Sabine B.

Sabine B.

Amazing windscreen chip repair

I was so impressed with the windscreen chip repair I just had done at O'Brien Fyshwick. I had to look very closely at my windscreen to be able to locate the spot, almost completely invisible, amazing! Highly recommend technician for his skill.

Franchise UsedFyshwick 2609, ACT, AU
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Sabine, thank you for your feedback! I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. I'll be sure to share this with the team at O'Brien® AutoGlass Fyshwick. Regards, Nicole

Sanat

SanatSydney, NSW

Great products, Excellent service

Prior getting our broken window glass replaced, I took few quotes. O'Brien was little bit dearer than others, but the lifetime guarantee, knowing that the service is backed by almost 100 years old Company, the bit extra price was well worth it.
I also manage to speak (in person) few technicians of other service providers and I cannot compare the professionalism shown by the O'Brien technician vs others. One of the technician of a different service provider came to my door while smoking!
People, if it is for Glass replacement work, look no further, O'Brien is the only option and well worth of the money that you will spend.

5aab Financials

5aab FinancialsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

I had to replace my windshield in Audi. In my opinion the service was upfront, straight forward and up to the mark. One of the very few Aussie business that take customers seriously.

MikeStan

MikeStanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great follow up service

It was great service, even though I had a slight complaint with the repaired windscreen they wanted to & did replace the whole windscreen. Under the same insurance claim,bit was great followup service.

Cateasked

O'Brien

O’Brien, why don’t you be honest and transparent and change your policy about telling customers about installing after market windscreens? Why should we have to specifically ask you for a genuine one that is covered by our insurance? How are we supposed to know about aftermarket ones if you don’t let us know??? Are the insurance companies paying you bonuses?? That would be an interesting investigation! And stop telling us about how your aftermarket ones are the same quality, can’t you tell from all the feedback they are not!!! Another deceived customer, with an aftermarket screen that is so distorted and not sealed properly!!!

Minty3
Minty3

So it’s not just me that had this experience
And they tried to tell me that it was my car a new Subaru that was the problem

Cate

Hey Minty3, go thru all the feedback, no not just you, complain and voice your case.

Snpasked

O'Brien

O’Brien recommended to replace my Mazda windscreen and said everything is covered part of my insurance. I was very happy and said yes. But they didn’t tell me it would be a aftermarket xyg glass. I realised this after one of the car repairer pointed to me by saying this is a aftermarket windscreen.
I think I have been cheated by O’Brien by hiding the fact to me.
Don’t you think now O’Brien should replace my windscreen to genuine Mazda free of cost for not telling me the replacement windscreen is not going to be genuine Mazda?
If not to whom I can escalate this?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi there, O'Brien® uses glass sourced from reputable manufacturers and presents with all the same specifications and features as your original windscreen. Glass sourced by O'Brien® complies with all the Australian safety and design requirements. Upon request, in some cases we can also fit original manufacturer glass however as your windscreen replacement was covered by insurance; if you have any questions regarding the specifics of your policy we recommend you speak directly with your insurance company. Regards, Nicole

Snp

Hi Obrien, Just for your information. I came to your centre directly with the hope that you will recommend which is best for my car. I had booked an appointment and paid for the chip repair in advance but your technician suggested to go with insurance. He took my policy details and checked in his system and told me everything is covered and I don't need to pay anything for the replacement windscreen. But why did not he tell me, the replacement windscreen is going to be an aftermarket one but not original Mazda?
Do not you think, it is misleading or deceptive conduct by your technician?
If he could have told me then I would have just repaired or should have asked him to go with original windscreen instead of aftermarket product.

Cate

Hey SNP I agree very deceptive. Going thru a similar issue!! Got a generic Chinese import instead of genuine Skoda windscreen. Was told I needed to ask for that. Chinese one cost $894 and all distorted and not sealed properly as wind coming in! Cate

Mark Furmston

Mark Furmstonasked

O'Brien

I am about to replace a windscreen in my Ford Focus RS. Will the windscreen be an OEM calibre or a cheaper aftermarket product. I have been stung with this before and noticed that cabin noise increases and the aftermarket products can be missing the plastic laminate layer that OEM windscreens possess.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Mark, as mentioned below, aftermarket glass sourced by O'Brien is from reputable manufacturers and presents with all the same specifications and features as your original windscreen. It also complies with all the Australian safety and design requirements. Subject to availability, you can also request OEM glass. If you have any further questions, our customer service consultants will be happy to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives