Occom NBN 100/40 (Superfast)
Part of Occom  4.5 (537)

Occom NBN 100/40 (Superfast)

4.5

41 reviews · Statistics

88% · 365 · 12%

Adequate Speeds Yes (17) · No (4)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Occom › NBN Fibre › NBN 100/40 (Superfast)41 reviews
Gleezel Bautista
Gleezel BautistaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Assistance with installation

We recently received our router but had difficulties with the setup. We contacted OCCOM and were connected with Muskan, who provided exceptional assistance. She patiently guided us through the step-by-step process of properly connecting the router. Her patience was especially appreciated as we needed time to understand each step. Remarkably, the entire setup was completed in just 30 minutes, and we now have Wi-Fi. My initial impression is one of genuine surprise at the speed of the connection, and we are truly grateful it's working so well! Show details
rakenna P.
rakenna P.

Awful

Awfully slow and difficult to deal with when the service drops out after a power outage. Over a week this last time of being asked to do the same thing over and over again. With instructions by people who can't understand me, and I can't understand. Show details
Occom
Occom   DM
Helen G
Helen GACTCanberra 2600, ACT
  NBN 100/40

Excellent assistance to set up

I am useless at IT things. My service assistant Sandeep assisted me to set up my modem using sms and photos and she made it really easy Show details
Amz
AmzQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
Vivian
Vivian
  Fair Incentive NBN 100/40

This is perfect

Very thankful to the help provided by Cookie! Strongly recommend.
RON
RON

Great customer service

Requested to move my internet service. Customer service was helpful and responded quickly.
Melcolm Zwarts
Melcolm ZwartsVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Connection of routers

I just wanted to say that this person RahiT.T was one of the best customer services in many years so professional and even if it was past 5pm he helped me set up my routers right to the the end this person NEEDS TO GET THIS RECOGNITION!!!!! BEST BEST BEST SERVICE EVER, PATIENCE IS A VERY GOOD FACTOR OF THIS PERSON, WELL DONE MATE WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Show details
andre.louhanapessy
andre.louhanapessyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Brilliant

Great speed and when i had to troubleshoot Rohit T helped me and solved all the issues i had Show details
Nathan
NathanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Way better then FuzeNet

Pain free easy set up would highly recommend using this company.
Chris
ChrisNSWSydney, NSW

Customer Service - Ramninder

I had an issue with my connection dropouts. Ramninder was very fast, efficient and polite and was able to rectify my issue within 5 minutes. 5/5 stars ⭐️ Show details ·  1
fish
fishNSWSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

every patient and the attitude is very good!give me good advise Show reply
Shoji
Shoji

Good customer seevice

Efficiently upgraded my plan over the phone. Thank you very much. Show reply
Happy customer
Happy customer
  NBN 100/40

Great tech support service from Ayushi!

Ayushi assisted me with troubleshooting via tech support chat for about an hour and it was all smooth, professional, and effective! Incredible work. Thank you.
hippovo
hippovoNSWSydney, NSW

This is really good

I would like to commend your outstanding service. Firstly, your service team's attitude is exceptionally friendly and professional. Whenever I encountered any issues, they were always willing to assist and promptly resolved my concerns.

Secondly, the speed of your internet is truly remarkable. This is crucial to me as I require a reliable and fast internet connection to meet my work and entertainment needs. Your internet has never let me down and consistently operates at an excellent speed.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with your service. Thank you once again for your exceptional performance, and I look forward to continuing to use your internet service. Show reply

Didi
DidiNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Support service

GURI was really nice, patient and very helpful to solve my internet connection. Thank you so much great service Show details ·  1