Occom NBN 50/20 (Boost Plus)
Part of Occom  4.5 (537)

Occom NBN 50/20 (Boost Plus)

4.2

62 reviews · Statistics

81% · 5012 · 19%

Adequate Speeds Yes (19) · No (11)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Occom › NBN Fibre › NBN 50/20 (Boost Plus)62 reviews
Dennis
DennisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Anncel
Anncel

So far, so good

Our internet was transitioned from Velocity to Opticomm and we chose OCCOM internet. It was fairly seamless and efficient and people were easy to deal with. This is our first day and so far, so good. Lady I dealt with over the phone, Diksha, about a small connection issue, was polite, patient and helpful. Show details
Abdel
AbdelNSWSydney, NSW
Mr Chen
Mr Chen

Perfect

Great service throughout your life,perfect online service I have ever received
Joyce
Joyce

Nishan is awesome

Helped me turn my internet on really quick and easy! Thanks a lot Show details
Huong Tran
Huong Tran2 posts

Good service

Nishant helped me to reset and config the router. He’s very friendly, patient and polite. Very good service from Nishant.
Lyann
Lyann

Excellent Service!!

The staff I dealt with was excellent, very patient and helpful. What a great experience! Thanks very much again. Will definitely recommend your services to family and friends. Show reply
Matyas
MatyasQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good

Got connected quickly. No issues. Using my own router.
Special thanks to Ayushi for the help. Show details
  Fair Incentive NBN 50/20

POLITE, HELPFUL,PATIENCE PERSON

I appreciate your help up till late night and your hard work was spot on…. You said you will call me back to help me in connect my internet service and you did… thank you for staying on your words… hats off to your help, hard work and honesty.
Thank you…. Nitesh kumar

(Customer)

Sarah
Sarah
  Fair Incentive NBN 50/20

this is fantastic

I do like OCCOM, fantastic service, very convenience. They always there when you need them . they are the best! Thank you! Show details ·  1
David
David

Great internet

Ayushi was quick and very helpful in setting up my internet! Show details ·  1
Romain C.
Romain C.

Great support

Ayushi was really helpful and patient with my connection set up. Thanks for the great support Show reply
michelle
michelle

very helpful

I got quick response. The worker effective solved my wifi problems. Show reply
Ziang
Ziang

Perfect service

I feel very happy with the stuff‘s perfect service .Thank you very much! Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda
  NBN 50/20

Easy setup with great service

The customer service team from Occom is excellent! It only takes one day for the internet to be connected! Show reply