Odyssey Lean

Great Food but difficult to deal with!

The food is actually great, although it gets very repetitive. However I find them difficult to deal with. I need invoices and have requested them on multiple occasions. But I still find myself constantly chasing them for the invoices. They have now closed temporarily (without any notice being provided) and I still have outstanding invoices that I am chasing and getting no response.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Timely DeliveryYes
Hi Nickole, I am very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience with our customer service team. A Customer Service Coordinator has sent through a few NDIS invoices to you, could you please confirm this with me? I will follow up with our CS coordinator so they can send you another copy of ALL your NDIS invoices. Warmest.

There is no competition

I am super impressed with the food they offer. We’ve subscribed for 2 months (and a bit) now. Life is easier and healthier.
We’ve always been clean eaters and my husband is a former athlete so portion size is important to him (and me to be honest).... we’ve been through lots of delivery services and there is nothing that tastes as good, is as natural and a decent serving size.
In our opinion, they really have no competition.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes
Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We're so happy that you rate us so highly, and we hope to continue to live up to that standard!

Delicious

I have been ordering Odyssey lean for weeks when I know I won’t have time to do a grocery shop and spend hours in the kitchen. I live by myself so I find cooking just for me a bit of a hassle. It is really nice to come home after a long day and have something delicious already made for me. The variety of dishes (Chicken/meat/onion) means I don’t feel like I’m eating the same thing every day either. The salmon dishes are substantial and perfectly cooked.

It's great to hear we've taken some of the hassle out of your life! We're also hoping to add some more perfectly cooked fish dishes in the future :)

Odyssey Lean is great

Healthy and more filling than I thought it would be and the menu changes quite a bit so I don't get bored. Out of all of them, the chicken dishes are my fav, I stock up on them with every order. I like the brownies too. They don't taste like a decadent brownie, more of a healthy but satisfying and still tasty snack.

Healthy, satisfying and tasty are the criteria we're always rating ourself against and it's fantastic that you find our brownies meet each one! Thanks for the review!

Surprisingly good

Wasn't sure how these meals would actually look & taste but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the meats and the veggies weren't soggy or anything. I really like the salmon and it costs probably less than it would for me to make this dish from meal from scratch

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
We're always happy when we hear that our meals are living up to our aspirations (especially our newer items like the salmon). Thanks for the kind words Raj!

Fresh, delicious and convenient

I've been having the meals delivered for some time. I like them because they are convenient and helping me lose the weight I know need to. It is nice that the menu isn't always the same too to keep things interesting.

We work hard to make sure that our menu is always updating with new and exciting meals, and it's great to hear you've been enjoying them! Thanks for the review!

Love their brownies

I couldn’t resist ordering the new protein brownies! They taste clean, but good and chocolatey and I like the banana flavour. I’ve been having one at work around 4 to tide me over till dinner and so that I don’t end up eating the MnMs going round the office!!

Thanks for complementing our brownies Banu! I know they're a favourite here at the office and in the kitchen too :)

Love how effortless it is to do portion control with Odyssey Lean

The meals are really filling and that they are low carb because I struggle with portion control with carbs. The veggies always taste really fresh too and I thought the chicken might be dry but it's not.

Thanks for the review Larry! We do our best to ensure our portions are healthy, our ingredients are fresh, and most of all that our meals are tasty. It's always great to hear when our customers let us know we're doing each of those things! :)

Great values and delicious meals

I wanted to eat healthier but I'm not great with meal prep so thought I'd try a meal delivery service. Wanted one that didn't have any weird ingredients and that wasn't frozen so I decided to try Odyssey Lean. No complaints so far. The meals come fresh and stay fresh all week. You just zap them in the microwave.

Glad to hear we've lived up to your expectations! We work hard to only use fresh ingredients without artificial colouring or preservatives. It's great to know your finding our healthy meals easy and convenient :)

Love the meals, delicious and healthy

Odyssey Lean has been the most effective weight loss program I've been on. Mainly for two reasons, I'm never hungry and the food is delicious. I've been on more diets than I can count and am well versed in the advice that "Diets don't work, it needs to be a lifestyle change" but I found it hard to make these diets a part of my lifestyle because either the food was rubbish or I was hungry all the time. Odyssey has been a completely different experience. I haven't had a bad meal yet and I'm always satisfied. I can definitely make this a part of my lifestyle.

Timely DeliveryYes
That's awesome to hear! We're so glad that we've been able to help you adapt to healthier lifestyle, and that you find our food so good :) Thanks for the review!

The meals are pretty delicious

I have been doing Odyssey Lean for a while now and I never get bored cos they add new menu items pretty often. The new miso chicken is really yum and tastes really clean and not oily.

Thanks for the 5 stars!! I know our kitchen work hard to ensure that new menu items are introduced regularly to entertain your taste buds, they'll appreciate the compliment :)

The meals are delicious and filling

I wasn’t sure if the meals would fill me but they do and they taste good. The chicken dishes are my favourite. I think portion sizes were my problem and the meals make sure I don’t overeat. Love it!

Thanks for the review Jess! It's great to know that you're finding our meals so tasty and that they're helping you eat healthy :)

No flavour, vegitables half uncooked

The first week, I loved it. Clean flavour and meat was tender. The second and third week, all the meals came dry, unflavoured and meats so hard (over boiled perhaps?)most of the dishes are chicken breasts. Not sufficient spices to identify the different flavours and if salad, the vegitables are soggy and not sufficient amount. Not sure if they have changed their chef but even after adding my own spice and oil, I hardly could finish eating any of the dishes.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Hi Natsuko, We appreciate your review and the time you took to write this. We deeply apologise for your bad experience with our meals recently. I have informed our kitchen of this and sent through a formal report to make sure we have a specific standard with all of our ingredients placed in our meal. At Odyssey Lean, we also have expert chefs and nutritionists working together to update our meals to make them even more tasty for customers to try. In order to improve your experience, please get in touch with us via email at support@odysseylean.com.au to see if there is anything we can do for you. Our apologies again for the past inconveniences you have come across with our meals. Have a lovely weekend, The OL Team

The meals are great!

I wanted to eat healthier and my girlfriend suggested Odyssey Lean. I am not a great cook and don’t have much time for cooking with my job, so the meals and the delivery have been awesome.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Cheers for the review! We do our best to provide fresh kitchen-crafted meals for our customers so that they can have delicious, convenient, and healthy meals every day!

Odyssey Lean helped me a lot in breaking the unhealthy cycle

Really needed help with eating healthier. Had seriously fallen off the bandwagon and the meals helped break the unhealthy cycle. I used to get takeaway for work lunch, but now I take an Odyssey Lean meal with me to the office each day. Way healthier and cheaper than takeaway and yummier.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Thanks for the 5 stars Danielle! We're happy to know that we can help you eat healthy and save money at the same time :) Hopefully we can keep providing you with tasty nutritious meals for a long time to come!

My boyfriend and I both love it

My boyfriend and I decided to try the meals together. We love them and are still ordering them. So convenient when we don’t have time to cook/meal prep but still want to eat healthy and not put on weight.

It's ironic how the meals that take the least effort are normally the most unhealthy. We're doing our best to fight this trend, and it's great to know how much you're enjoying our healthy hassle-free meals!

Tiny portions!

Healthy meals but TINY portions. I ate 2 dinners instead of 1 because I was still hungry. Not good value for money, I cancelled my subscription after the first week.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Timely DeliveryYes
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us! We do try and provide meal portions that can help our customers achieve their weight loss goals as well as giving them the energy they need to get through the day. For us our product is about quality over quantity, being made only with the freshest ingredients by our kitchen team each week. However, we understand our meals aren't for everyone. Thanks for letting us know your feedback!

So glad that I found Odyssey Lean

So far I’ve lost 6 kilos on Odyssey Lean and I plan to lose 4 more. I thought I’d be taking a few steps back over the holidays but I’ve kept eating my Odyssey Lean meals and I haven’t gained anything (even though I did have a sneaky feast during the time). I feel so great and I never thought I’d actually start to feel confident in my body but here’s to 2019 being the year that I do!!

It's fantastic that we're able to help you feel more body confident!! Keep up the great work Selina!

Glad that I can eat delicious meals without cooking

I hate cooking and I usually hate microwave meals, which leaves me in a difficult spot. My friend said he and his wife have been ordering from Odyssey Lean so I thought I’d try it, although my expectations were pretty low. I have to say, I seriously love it. I don’t feel like I’m eating microwaved food at all, which I think is because it’s not frozen, but whatever the reason I’m happy. The food is great and I don’t have to cook.

As our meals aren't cooked or defrosted in the microwave, just reheated, we believe it does set them apart in taste from normal microwaved meals. It's great to know you think so too! Thanks for the 5 stars!!

Great delicious food

Great food, filling and really nice. Surprised to see it wasn’t frozen like most of these meal delivery programs, that makes it a clear cut winner above the rest, in my opinion.

We do our best to provide our customers with the freshest meals possible, as well as striving for healthy delicious food. It's great to know that's how you're finding it!