Odyssey Lean

Odyssey Lean (page 2 of 3)

Great and delicious meals

Love, love, love the food! The variety is great and flavours aren’t like any other weight-loss meals I’ve had. The Fiery Buddha Bowl and the Grilled Barramundi are my absolute faves!

Cheers for the review! We're glad to hear you like our food so much, the Fiery Buddha Bowl is one of my favourites too :)

A big thumbs up for the freshness and deliciousness of the meals

Being a naturopath, I don’t believe in dieting. For me it’s about lifestyle and eating well continuously - not just to lose weight. I love cooking, food is a great source of comfort for me and enjoying making it but with the growth of my business, I have less and less time to cook, especially mid-week. I was really picky about which meal delivery program I’d choose because so many have frozen meals that remind me of airplane food. Odyssey Lean looked different and I love how they focused on wellness. I gave it a try and it gets a big thumbs up from me. No additives or preservatives and everything was fresh and delicious. I’ve even told a couple of clients about it because I thought it could help them take some pressure off dinnertime.

Thanks for writing us a review Lerissa :) We've never just been about dieting or losing weight, but on creating delicious, healthy and diverse meals for our customers! It's awesome to know you agree with our approach!

It was great having Odyssey Lean with me during the holidays

I was trying something different during the holidays this year. I always put on a lot of weight over the Christmas and New Year period and I end up feeling pretty awful and yucky by the end of January. So this year I decided to try and stick to a healthy lifestyle all through the holidays. I ordered Odyssey Lean and I’m so pleasantly surprised at how tasty the food is. It’s better than anything I made at home plus it is so much healthier. Thanks Odyssey Lean and I feel like I finally got myself a great start for 2019.

Nothing like an early New Years resolution to make sure your ahead of the curve! We're so glad to have helped you buck your usual trends and be a better you :)

Great price, even better taste!

I have really been struggling to keep to a healthier diet as I work late most days and barely have time to prepare any meals for dinner or lunch. Odyssey lean is great because everything is reasonably priced and so tasty! It means I'm not speeding through the mcdonalds drive through on the way home from work, and I'm revitalized at lunch to work harder through the rest of the day!

It's great to know we can give you some more time to yourself and give you energy for your day! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you feel!

Easy and convenient

I’m a DJ, which may not seem relevant in this review but it is. My eating habits are terrible. I end up eating party and wedding food three times a week: It’s starting to take its toll on my weight and even my mood, because generally I like to eat healthy and exercise. I finally got onto to ordering Odyssey Lena and it’s been great. I take my food with me when I’m working and I try to stick to eating just that as much as I possibly can. It’s been a life-saver. The food quality is excellent and very delicious. I’m eating more protein than I normally would which is good too.

Thanks for the review Helena! Wedding cake is certainly not known for it's health benefits ;) It's great to hear we can help you eat healthier and keep those decks turning!

Will continue to order

Great food, nice and fresh. Very different to other companies I’ve tried. Yummy and helping me manage what I eat, a bit better. Will continue to order.

Thank you for the kind words Zita!

Loads of delicious meals

I get bored with food programs pretty quick for 2 reasons- the food is boring/ or no variety, it’s tastelss or it leaves me so hungry that I end up eating other stuff anyway. Odyssey has yet to bore me in any aspect. The food is great and there is a lot of variety. So far I’m a very happy camper.

Thanks for the review Shani! With new meals each week we'll do our best to ensure your as happy a camper as can be :)

It helps me control my portion very well

I usually do the cooking in our household but I struggle with portion size. Very slowly, my wife and I have put on weight. I then realised a packet of pasta should really feed more than 2 people. Dieting is so unappealing to me, because I love food. And all those frozen “diet meals” look revolting. I stumbled across Odyssey Lean and the food looked really tasty in the pictures (which doesn’t mean anything until you taste it). But when it arrived, it was fresh, not frozen and it looked appealing, even before I heated it up. The portions are way smaller than what I had been serving but surprisingly they have been really filling for both of us. We are onto our third week and we are both feeling great. I’ve lost 2.2kg and my wife has lost 1.6kg - great start!!!

That's great to hear! Hopefully we can help you reach your goal and keep your tastebuds happy doing it :)

It works!!!!

My hubby and I have always struggled with our weight. To be honest, we have enabled each other for most of our relationship. If one of us reaches for the chocolate after dinner, the other encourages it. But this year I’d had enough and I convinced my husband and that we needed to make a change. The problem is most diets we have been on haven’t lasted becuz the food sucks, but Odyssey Lean has been incredible. The food is the best! (And my husband is the biggest food critic). We have both lost a considerable amount of weight and it is something we can both stick to because we love it.

Thanks Williamina! We work hard to make dieting easier by making the foods taste delicious, and it's great to hear you validate our efforts!

Odyssey Lean makes my life so much easier

I run my own business, and I don’t get home until late. I always needed help in the dinner department so I’ve been ordering from some form of meal delivery service for the past 5 years or so. Most of them have been frozen or partially frozen and the food is mediocre at best. I tried Odyssey Lean after seeing them online and the food has been great. It’s always fresh and every meal feels lean and wholesome. I’m not in it to lose weight, just to eat well, and it’s working perfectly for me.

Cheers for the review Sophie! We're happy that we can provide you with some tasty dinner options :)

My boyfriend has me hooked on these meals!

My boyfriend has been ordering these meals for a while now and they looked and smelled so delicious I had to try it for myself! I've had great results so far, it's been heaps easier to keep off the weight i'm working so hard to lose at the gym! almost love these meals as much as I love my boyfriend ;)

We love him too if he's the one that introduced you to Odyssey Lean! Thanks for writing us a review :)

Very impressed with Odyssey Lean

Odyssey lean has been fantastic so far. I wasn't expecting anything too brilliant as they're pretty new to the game, but I'm actually pretty impressed. I like the way they've set out their website, it's easy to find your way around and the meals are also pretty decent. They're pretty tasty, affordable and have a wide range of meals to chose from. Will definitely be recommending this to all my mates.

Thanks for the kind words Christian! We appreciate you taking a chance on us, you're right that we're pretty new to the field. Hopefully we can continue to impress!

Glad I tried it

I don’t really get excited about dinner time. I think I lose the excitement at the prospect of having to cook. I usually have a frozen lasagne or something up my sleeve for when I really can’t be bothered but reading the ingredients of those things is alarming. Odyssey kept popping up on my social media and I hadn’t heard of them before so I gave them a try. I am enjoying the food on a crazy level. It is delicious and hearty and super fresh. So much better than my frozen lasagnes!

Thanks for taking them time to write us a review Erina! We're happy that we can take some of the pressure off cooking in the evenings, and introduce a little more variety to your meals ;)

It helps me lose weight plus it is super easy

I have had a stubborn 5 kilos that I couldn’t lose after having my daughter 3 years ago. I am not a huge fan of exercising but I do like walking and occasionally bike riding. To be honest, I was looking for a quick fix, and I found a few over the years that would allow me to drop a couple kilos, but I’d always put it back on. I tried Odyssey Lean because my mum has been raving about it and I am so happy with the result. I have lost 5 kilos in about 8 weeks time, which isn’t crazy quick but it is effective. This time it’s staying off, I have no intention of putting it back on. I feel like eating Odyssey Lean is sustainable for me. It’s affordable and I haven’t had a bad meal... not to mention, I am not hungry!!!! I have found a winner

Thank you for the review Bella! It's fantastic to hear that we've been able to sustain your preferred weight! It's always great when we're able to help our customers meet their goals :)

Odyssey Lean just does it like no other

I am not overweight, but I do cared about maintains my weight and living a relatively healthy lifestyle. Odyssey Lean stood out to me over the other “weight loss” brands, because the food was fresh and not frozen and they seemed to focus more on wellness than weight-loss. I must say, I am seriously loving the food. I haven’t had the same thing twice and I have been ordering for 3 weeks. The variety is great and everything is delicious.

Thanks for the 5 stars Kat! It's great that you've been finding our food so delicious, hopefully we can continue to keep your taste buds entertained with our ever expanding menu :)

Healthy lunch solution

I am starting to convert the office to Odyssey Lean. I bring in different lunch each day and my colleagues all want to know what I am eating. I pop it in a bowl before I hear it and it looks like a gourmet meal (and I think it tastes better that way). I love not having to think about what to eat, and I find myself not reaching for the charity chocolate boxes after lunch anymore.

It's great to hear we've managed to stave off the office chocolate temptation! Thanks so much for the kind words Jinny!

It is so delicious and convenient

A friend of mine ordered my first box of Odyssey Lean for me as a gift after we had our baby. She thought we would appreciate having food in the fridge instead of more baby clothes (which we did!). It was so perfect not to have to think about food for the first week of being home. The food was sooooooo good! We have just ordered our third box and we are both dreading having to go back to cooking meals so I think Odyssey Lean will be saving our lives for a little longer.

Cheers for the review Bianka! We're super glad to know we could make life as a new parents just that bit easier for you!

Odyssey Lean exceeded every bits of my expectations

Not going to lie, I had Odyssey Lean pinned as a typical weight loss meal delivery company. How wrong I was, this is nothing like those frozen airplane-style meals I have eaten for so many years. Every single meal has been a delight to eat, from how it looks to how it tastes, the quality is exceptional. So glad I decided to try them. No more sad-looking frozen meals for me!

Thanks Gabriella! We try our best to ensure our meals are as fresh, beautiful, and delicious as possible and it's great to know our hard work is paying off!

Fresh and delicious

Don’t feel like I am eating a “packaged meal”, it is so fresh and delicious. Could have been something I ordered from a restaurant. Taste is number one for me and Odyssey Lean has hit the nail on the head.

Cheers for the 5 star review Belinda! To know we're giving you restaurant quality at home is high praise indeed!

Delicious meal and it works

I am starting to see the result from starting on Odyssey Lean and I’m thrilled. I’ve had quite a bit of trouble losing weight over the last 5 years. I have tried different programs and either food is revolting or I’m left hungry. I started Odyssey Lean without much faith but I’m now a huge advocate. The meals are crazy delicious, like I’m not even sure how they can taste so good and help me lose weight. I haven’t been left hungry and I even have more energy. So far I’ve lost 6kgs and aiming to lose a bit more but this has been the easiest weight loss program I’ve tried. Because I have more energy, I’ve even started wanting to exercise more. I’m forever grateful for these results!!

Thanks for the 5 stars Emily! Great to hear that your'e well on your way to your weight loss goals! Keep up the good work :)