Officeworks Online store

13 questions from our users

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

Kazz Fitz

Kazz Fitzasked

Online store

How do I have documents printed?

Jan S.

Jan S.asked

RE; ORDER NO 125853697
DELIVERY NO; 11678883 - 21/08/2020
In this order was HP 564 XL black ink cartridge. This cartridge is not working and I can't print anything. I am sorry but don't have original receipt, just the picking slip. Can I get a replacement cartridge?

Happybiker

You need to contact office works. I’m just a reviewer.

Susan C.

Susan C.asked

Online store

Do you stock page deviders for Bibles

Happybiker

Huh? I just wrote a review. I don’t work there. But what the hell are page dividers for a bible? Are you kidding?

Nayomi W.

Nayomi W.asked

Online store

It says generic system error and can not proceed payments. Why?

Lynette k

Lynette kasked

Tracking a order number 0123918625

Wim

Wimasked

Online store

Do you have cheap windows ten microphone video recorder

1 left

Alan Bruce
Alan Bruce

BarneyRubble
BarneyRubble

knight

knightasked

Online store

purchased a games chair for my son,it still has not turned up,i have been given two delivery dates and both times nothing came and not even a phone call from driver to say it wont be here

Fired Up

Logically the only way forward would be to contact them directly rather than ask the public in a review site

Glenn C.

Glenn C.asked

do you have a program compatiable with Money 2004

Mira W.

Mira W.asked

Online store

Where is my phone??not with me,next week I will have to get money back from Pay Pal

Mira W.

Mira W.asked

Online store

Why was the parcel marked delivered when it wasen't? Why is the complain to Officeworks is giving me run arund promesing delivery next day but it not happen many times over.

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Officeworks Online store