Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store

1.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (175)

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible click and collect!!!

Ordered 2 chairs in July 21st 2020.
Got charged same day.
Today 1st August 2020 still no goods.
Have rang head office many times.
My chairs were both in stock, yesterday's call my chairs are on there way but they couldn't tell me where my order it, they cant track Toll. So my goods are stuck on some truck and I won't be getting goods till next week.
May I stress officeworks took my money on 21st July and today is 1st August and I have no goods. Very disappointed

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Review

The Delivery was quick and efficient. All of the items were in good condition except for the wire bin that was a bit damaged but all in all good service.

Hao Qian

Hao Qian

Worst purchases ever

Absolutely rubbish. Plastic foam balls with its fragments everywhere. Insanely dangerous for kids or anyone to play, choking hazards. Imagine the plastic packaging you don’t want to deal with? It is worse than that because it is small and round thus harder to handle. Straight to my rubbish bin without leaving the box. I feel sorry for my rubbish bin for having to holding these crap.
Good job Officeworks, enjoy my $ 14.98 for delivering this terrible existence to me.

coco

cocoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home office chair Click & Collect - Date passed three times and still didn't receive the Chair

I bought a home office chair that was supposed to arrive at the store on Monday, but, Monday past then the tracking system changed it to Wednesday, I called them on Tuesday to ask about the delivery, the operator tried to call the warehouse but they were not available, so she promised to return back to me first time on Wednesday morning, guess what she didn't call and the delivery day on the tracking system changed to Thursday that is today, but, guess what? now the tracking system says it Friday... I wonder how long this will take, I hope the product will be worth it.

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online Delivery Is Awful

Ordered a desk and was meant to ship in 3-5 days , i finally received it today 1 month later . Have called and emailed many times and still no response , customer service on the phone is terrible and had a very rude encounter with a customer representative who told me they are very busy stop complaining . Basically only shop in store if in stock , i would never order online from them again .

Ric

RicHunter Region, NSW

How is this business still operating

Bought a whiteboard online, turned up damaged, no protective cardboard or bubble wrap around it, rang dodgyworks, i mean officeworks and new whiteboard was resent, second whiteboard arrived more damaged than the first and the quality is absolute rubbish.
Don't understand how this business is still operating but i will never shop at officeworks again.

Lennie W.

Lennie W.

Not a bad service

Ordered online pretty simple, got a notification to collect goods as they were ready, was all pretty smooth and simple couldn't really complain. Would use and purchase again using this method.

Tim

Tim

Hasn't arrived despite being told it is in stock and would be shipped last week - worst service ever

Placed online order for next day delivery. Each day the expected delivery date keeps getting pushed back. When calling customer service they keep saying it will be shipped next day but never does.

Next day delivery is a lie

Ordered online with next day delivery. The tracking says it left the Laverton warehouse at 2pm today to come to Sunbury. It is now 6pm and nothing. I called to find out what is happening and was rudely advised that she does not know where my delivery is, all she knows is that the driver has picked it up from the Laverton warehouse but as it is after 5pm I will now have to wait until Monday. She then proceeded to tell me that it is not next day delivery it is 3 working days!!!! I could have walked to the store and back in that time. Don't be fooled by next day delivery.

microlab

microlab

Click and Collect experience

I purchased a printer via click and collect and was given a date to pick it up which was approximately 1 week. That date has now been changed 5...yes 5 TIMES! No explanation given. The inconvenience has been terrible, I have to pay staff to work for me as I assume I am going to pick it up, in the meantime the business has been without any means to print for 3 weeks. Horrible service.

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time item was out of stock.... second time order is "under review"

Made an order over the phone for an iPhone 11 and asked for a Price Beat against Dick Smith. Lady over the phone takes my credit card details to put the order through and half an hour later, I get an email saying that the order is "under review" and it should take only half an hour to complete the review. 6 hours later and I still haven't received an order confirmation for something that's supposed to be a 40th birthday present for my wife. Thanks a lot Officeworks.... I'll just stick to buying my electronic goods from JB Hi-Fi !!!

EDIT on 20/07/20: A couple days later, they fulfilled the order and delivered as requested to the Elizabeth Street store.

Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

What a joke, they keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no obvious reasons.

I really can't wait for these idiots to be pushed out of business by Amazon. They keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no reason, apparently my orders "did not meet their customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks", and none of their employees is able to tell me what the reason is.

Can't use office-works gift cards online

It seems ridiculous that you can't use the Office Works branded gift-cards to purchase in the Officeworks online store. Perhaps this is a cynical way for Officeworks to help you to "forget" you have a gift card and then not spend it before the expiry date, leaving them with the extra cash. Will never use their gift cards again.

marstenmoor

marstenmoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Completely useless

Looking for a specific printer (brother) advised by manufacturer that a shipment had been delivered to officeworks. Went immediately online and purchased, even paid an extra $50 to get it delivered, order went through fine with a delivery date in 1 weeks time. Delivery date came and went no printer, went online and saw that delivery date had been bumped by 4 days. Rang them to see what problem was, answer was out of stock ????? So if you want to ensure that you get an item DONT use their online service they have no idea what they are doing.

CBAR

CBARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I went into a few officeworks stores to buy a office chair for home. There was limited stock to try in store & I couldn’t find the perfect chair so decided to go online & do the design your own chair. Placed the order Friday evening & received confirmation it would be delivered Monday. I checked the tracking & it had changed to Tuesday & was delivered that day. Easy experience online & the chair is great, comfortable, good quality & exactly what I wanted. The only gripe is the shipping cost as it came in three large separate boxes & was considered a large delivery.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sh*t all round. .

Placed a order was told it will come Monday . Monday comes nothing so I call wearhouse they said it will come Tuesday . Nothing. I call again they said you'll have to wait 3 days after delivery to be told what's happiness with your item .. then blame it on shipping delays due to covid 19.. ( tho I got a parcel in 2 days from QLD to MEL ) so they can't tell me what's happing with my $800 item I'll have to wait even longer now. I said I cant keep waiting at home for it to come the reply was it's OK it will be sent back if your not home. Lol. Really? Just terrible all over and had heaps of stock issues before having to resort to placing online order.

Juniegirl

JuniegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting. Not impressed.

I ordered an external hard drive Thursday last week.
I live in the same town as the store but do not drive so ordered online .
I checked if you had them you said yes... they said it would be here last Friday. Now the date of delivery keeps changing.
If you didn't have the product why not contact me and give me the option to say if i want to keep waiting or Not. Upset... Will not tell anyone to deal online with Office works...

Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Were once great to deal with

They used to be great to deal with now they seem to blame every problem on Covid. Get confirmation my delivery has been dispatched and due that day. Doesn't arrive and delivery date is changed for 3 or 4 days later. "sorry that is due to Covid", sorry but you used that one last time. Their systems and procedures need to be reviewed I think.

David P

David PSydney

Easily the best online store experience

I don't normally write reviews but credit where credits due, I have now ordered twice from Officeworks and both times it has been utterly flawless, and most importantly, it arrives the next day. I don't know who could complain about that service but its easily the best I have ever seen or experienced. Props to the team at Officeworks Castle Hill store for their seriously good performance in getting the goods out. I am still a little miffed at how I got the first order as I placed it at 11 pm at night and it was on my doorstep before lunch the next morning. I have not seen that level of delivery performance in Australia before.

G.lio

G.lio

Online Shopping - Selling Items without available stock

Click and Collect. Be aware they indicate stock is available, promise you a date for shipment to local store, but in fact they do not have stock. Backorder is required.