1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (44) · No

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Second Hand Ink

Ordered a black and colour ink online, then received them, but my printer message was that the black cartridge is used/second hand. I took it out and it was obvious that this was used, it looked worse than the cartridge I replaced. I sent a complaint to officeworks, no response, then I sent an email via Paypal, and they wanted me to pay for freight to get a refund, sorry I am not paying freight and loosing money for your second hand products that you are selling to customers as "new". I refused to pay this, it was a loss of $100 for me, but will never buy from office works again. Will go to Cartridge World or any other company instead.

Swd069

Swd069Launceston, TAS

Shocking refund service

Absolutely disgusting service to receive a refund . Phone call after phone call, also visiting the store keep getting told different stories. Don’t bother with this company, the whole dealings has been disgusting to say the least!

Jon

JonThe Mallee, VIC

Never using clink and collect

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Val34

Broken Desk! Disgusting

Awful customer service

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can't believe they treat their customers this badly

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recalled product

Terrible Delivery

Terrible DeliveryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery & False Advertisement

Purchased two items on 30 Dec 2020 via online believing that they would be delivered next day as advertised.
Today is 14th Jan 2021, no emails whatsoever on the status of delivery.
Sent an email but no response were received yet.
Never going to order anything via Officworks website ever again.

Took money out of my account

I went in store to buy a phone. But wasn’t in stock so I brought online for click and collect. Money went though waited 2 weeks and still haven’t gotten anything to say that my phone arrived to the store. So I went in store the next day they said that they canceled my order. And then they told me to call head office (stupid hours if your working 8am-5pm Monday to Friday). So I called them and they said yes we canceled your order. They said theirs no stock anywhere. But why is the website saying their in stock. Won’t be going back to officeworks

Rajesh M.

Rajesh M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy electronics from Officeworks. Terrible service.

Spahich

SpahichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't use their delivery service

Product purchased was wrong size so arranged pickup. Pickup never occurred, so when I made enquiries they tell me the driver said no one was home. We left product in A4 sized yellow envelope clearly marked "Officeworks Pickup" at the front door. I am to assume the driver didn't even enter yard although you could see envelope from gate too. I ended up returning product physically to a store where a refund only of the product was received. No delivery fee was refunded for this product even though this is where they stuffed up the most. In summary, don't waste your time for online delivery as it is not very reliable.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damaged Goods

Ordered a sneeze guard, delivery was a day early ( great service), but that is where it has ended. The sneeze guard arrived damaged. Rang the local store 3 times, no answer, 13/10 emailed through their website as per their policy & received the Case number, told they would respond in 5 days haha. Did another email 21/10, another case number still no response. Clearly interested in only taking the money, not on customer service.

Nao1

Nao1Sydney

Wrong product no response

They’ve sent me a wrong product. Called them and they said they would investigate. Emailed them and no response. Used website query and no response. Everything goes into a black hole. Waste of money.

Dazed and Confused

Dazed and ConfusedPerth, WA

Absolute shambles

1. Wrong items sent. 1 of the 3 items wrong.
2. Very difficult to find contact number to rectify.
3. Support line shut at 3.15pm AWST.
4. OW deny they shut at 3.00pm AWST.
5. Support is "what ev" attitude.
Bad karma from a customer and a Westfarmer shareholder

Louverbee

LouverbeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchased the wrong item 1.5months ago and still haven’t received the refund!!!!

Still haven’t received the refund for a Bluetooth mouse that wasn’t suitable for IOS and had to return! No news from the costumer team since then (1.5 months) and no refund yet either!

After Service is TERRIBLE. Always on the phone for more than 30 minutes waiting to answer

I purchased the 5 drawrer and I have been consistently purchasing them because they are good.
I must say that the after service of office works is TERRIBLE. I'm sick of waiting 30 minutes to be in contact with them.

Dreadful online shopping experience

Matt W

Matt WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online orders need improving

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives