Officeworks Online store

1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No

Oakstar

OakstarKatherine, NT

Will never order with them ever again

I ordered a product, it was much later than the expected due date, Officeworks couldn't find the parcel, TOLL delivery couldn't find the parcel, no one would tell me where it was so I called and cancelled it. It arrived a few days later. I've been trying to have this organised for return for over 2 MONTHS. They said they would organise pick up - lies. I told them I cannot print the return label because I don't have a printer - send me several return labels. Have contacted the call center MULTIPLE times - no progress. I will NEVER order with this rubbish company again and wouldn't wish their terrible service on my worst enemies.

naveen

naveenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete useless unprofessional idiots

We bought iPad online 4 days ago. Officeworks promised me Next day delivery. On July 1st the very next day we received message that delivery is onboard. We didn’t receive anything till evening. Next day when we called officeworks and Toll to ask why it didn’t arrive, they said well driver was there you didn’t open the door. We got security cameras and nobody actually came. After telling this they told they will call driver, then another lie driver is not answering. It’s been 4 days not sure whether their driver is coming from overseas or what. Freaking lies and the worst customer service.

When I am asking them to refund my money and cancel the order they are denying that too.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

No warranty

Adam22

Adam22Sydney, NSW

Warranty Claim without the headache

I recently had a failure with a piece of equipment that I purchased from Officeworks and dreaded the fact that I could not visit the bricks and mortar store to have the item replaced as they had no stock locally in any of the stores. To my surprise the experience online was just as good as in store where the online team got back to me the same day and I had a replacement device the very next day. All throughout the process the Officeworks team updated me on what was happening and what to expect and the delivery was exactly when they said it would be. Thanks for the great service Officeworks team - it didn't go unnoticed.

The worst experience in customer service

GOAT J.

GOAT J.Perth, WA

Absolutely sucks

They stalled me,took 3 hours to respond and denied me a refund for a device the brought to me broken. One of the main reasons I’m angry is they longer they took the less chance I had a samosa

Frankie

Frankie

If I could rate it lower than 1 star I would.

Honest

HonestMelbourne

Warning. Do not order online. False shipping times

WARNING. Do not order online

Placed two separate orders with officeworks. The website stated 1-2 days delivery/pick up which is false and misleading. Never arrived on time as stated and was also sent the incorrect colour which lead to more waiting times. Delivery date on the website keeps extending automatically.

Office works management, get your act together and provide true dispatch times. Your logistics is horrendous and your poor staff cop it from unhappy customers.

live Y.

live Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Item Arrived with a Missing Part, I had to Open a Paypal Case To Get A Refund

I returned an item as soon as It arrived with a Missing Part. They said they will pick it up as soon as I print the return label on packaging. I followed and waited for them to pick up. I called them everyday with their customer support telling me it will be picked up but no one did and they lied to me to say no body was there to give the item. I had to open a Paypal case to get my refund. Not worth the Hassle for an Online Purchase. Bad Customer Support, Non responsive in Paypal and No Call backs ,I'm on my 2nd week waiting.

Emily

Emily

Don't ever shop here!

Same experience as every other person on this website - ordered a $300 watch and the money was immediately taken out of my account, but then the order was cancelled straight away, with the refund now taking 3 - 5 business days to hit my account before I can go back and purchase from another company, because I certainly won't be coming back to Officeworks ever again. How are these people still operating with these practices? What an absolute joke, and will be reporting to the ACCC.

Click bait advertising ruined the day

Was in it hunting for drone deals as a gift for my nephew. Double checked site had it in stock, waited to be charged, order was confirmed, and money was credited from account; So happily went to cancel another websites purchase order I had just processed through. only to find out 2 days later with no acknowledgement personally from Officeworks justifying themselves, but only an email from PayPal of the refund. Truly a waste of time and a sour ending

RAR

RAR

Abysmal service and terrible printing

Kellie

KellieHunter Region, NSW

Click and Collect - Payment taken but no product

Rang the Albury store to reserve and IPAD PRO. It was put aside, I was advised by the customer service rep (Kylie) to pay by Click and Collect. I did that - payment taken and the item invoice came through and the item was on back order being dispatched out of Melbourne. I asked for a refund as I wanted the IPAD the same day, and have now been waiting 12 days for a refund. The customer service centre - Alley Team Leader, Sheree team Leader have not been in since. So I now have no IPAD PRO and no money.

adam

adamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience. Stick with in-store purchasing

Poor communication from support
The original product was faulty. Had to find someone who could issue a replacement.
Delivery is by a third party courier company, not their own.
Constant issues with delivery - from changes to the pick-up date, to having to disassemble the product myself as they couldn't fit it in their truck

Jenny Wood

Jenny WoodVictoria, Australia

Online printing

Untrackable postage, untrackable files, damaged in transit, lost, unhelpful staff and very very frustrating. That's how this 'service' has been for me. Over and over again. I surrender after persevering for years!

Aveena Dhaliwal

Aveena DhaliwalMid North Coast, NSW

Where are you [name removed]? Meet me out back, we have business to sort out.